Search this Thread

Old 18 January 2005, 09:39 AM
ARRON BIRD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry REAL crime strikes again!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/n...re/4181783.stm

Didnt know Walker had a Subaru???
Feel for him as I too have been a victim of this treacherous crime!!!
Old 18 January 2005, 09:50 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

"Feel for him "

feel sorry for the fact hes an idiot maybe?

if he "has" to use his driving for his job he is a prize fool to go 130mph.......thats a very dangerous speed (the danger being you get caught!)

T

ps- the old "i was being follwed" excuse again! funny because i was wandering through town yesterday and someone started walking close behind me.......lucky theres no law on running so i was able to break into a sprint and get away from him.
Old 18 January 2005, 09:59 AM
ARRON BIRD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tiggs
"Feel for him "

if he "has" to use his driving for his job he is a prize fool to go 130mph.......thats a very dangerous speed (the danger being you get caught!)

T

ps- the old "i was being follwed" excuse again! funny because i was wandering through town yesterday and someone started walking close behind me.......lucky theres no law on running so i was able to break into a sprint and get away from him.
Yeah ok he`s an idiot for going that fast but you have never done it then????
Sounds like another police baiting game to me.
Bet they were the one`s following him.
Still real crime tho and bound to make our lives a lot safer knowing he`s off the roads for a while.
Old 18 January 2005, 11:31 AM
MidLifeCrisisII
Scooby Regular

Default If they do a copper...

Then they have to do Walker too:

Driving ban for 136mph policeman

A Highland policeman has been banned from the roads for a year after being caught driving at 136mph on a dangerous stretch of the A9.
Constable Blair McMaster, 28, was caught by a speed camera driving north at Daviot, south of Inverness, at almost twice the 70mph limit.

McMaster was fined £500 at Inverness Sheriff Court.

He will not lose his job but has been stripped of driving duties and will face a misconduct hearing.

The officer was caught at 1545 GMT on 9 November last year at Daviot in his high-powered Subaru Impreza WRX estate car.

David Hingston Defence lawyer Procurator fiscal Gary Aitken told the court: "The legislation that covers the use of speed cameras restricts the charge.

"They can only be used for speeding and not for any of the more significant offences such as dangerous driving."

He added that the road surface was wet and that the volume of traffic volume had been moderate.

McMaster's defence lawyer David Hingston said: "He accepts there is no excuse for his speed. He is well aware it was excessive."

A spokesman for the Scottish Police Federation union said: "Constable McMaster now faces a police misconduct hearing and it would be inappropriate for him to comment.

"However, he pled guilty early and acknowledged his error."

McMaster, from Kirkhill, has returned to work with Northern Constabulary in Inverness.
Old 18 January 2005, 11:33 AM
ARRON BIRD
Scooby Regular

Good!!
Old 18 January 2005, 12:44 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tiggs
"Feel for him "

T

why not??

your revered mentor & his mates use this excuse and get away with it all the time

whats good for the goose.... oops forgot nl whats good for the goose is for the goose **** the rest of them!!

m
Old 18 January 2005, 01:36 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
your revered mentor & his mates use this excuse and get away with it all the time
m

who?

T

ps. Arron..you ask if i had ever done it.....i have never driven fast enough to get a ban while doing a job that i needed a car for. if i did i would be an idiot....like Walker is.