Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling Pavlo / Legacy Turbo Estate Owners ?

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2002, 08:57 AM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Location: from the planet Omicron Persei 8. What is this emotion "Wuv" you puny Earthlings speak of ??
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Sorry to be so cheaky but I have the above car (my94). I used the search thingy and found that you (PAVLO) advised Mad Matt last month on Impreza suspension to suit his car.

I have just purchased a set of struts off a my97 Impreza and was wondering if your solution to the correct springs has materialised yet.

I would appreciate any advice you could give on this as I am also going to follow your advice with the fitting of the original springs and tops untill a viable option is available. I dont want to fit lowering springs as I use the car for spectating @ rallies and dont want it grounding out in the forest car parks or on the speed bumps near my house either.

And Finaly!

I have fitted an ITG, full ScoobySport system inc downpipe and Bailey vta. I am tempted by this Dawes device but am worried about going too far with regards to costs and reliability. Can anyone with said device - fitted to Legacy Turbos advise the pros and cons for this model. I want to be able to fit and forget not faff about every weekend with settings and upping fuel cuts etc.

FEW and once again Sorry.

I look forward to your replies.

Cheers.
STE.W.
Old 08 October 2002, 10:11 AM
Pavlo
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am he!

Impreza struts, but keep the legacy springs and spring tops.

You can get some Spax lowering springs which seem to work well in conjunction with standard shocks.

I currently run a chip in my legacy I did myself, which is an easy plug in affair retaining fuel cuts etc.

Mail me as per profile with any specific questions, which I may be able to answer, or point you to someone else that can.

Paul
Old 08 October 2002, 10:51 AM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Location: from the planet Omicron Persei 8. What is this emotion "Wuv" you puny Earthlings speak of ??
Thumbs up

Thanks for your speedy reply Pavlo.

yhm as you lot say on here!

All The Best
STE.W.
Old 08 October 2002, 04:44 PM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Smile

bttt