Sponsored by:

Bikers!!

Search this Thread

Old 16 July 2002, 09:25 PM
doug1
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Read with interest about car drivers reactions when driving the scoob i have had my wrx pro-drive for some 3 weeks now and in that time apart from a couple of young lads (18 ish) in daddys bm i have not had any adverse reaction.
That is with the exception of about 5 bikers all on different occasions who make a point of screeching away at the lights as well as up my ars* on the motorway i wonder at what point they are trying to make?as of course power to weight ratio is in their favour.
I must make the point that i was a former bike rider Kawasaki Z1 in my youth (now 35!)and was only interested in trying to out perform similar bikes of that era and regarded car drivers as a menace, not trying to "burn them off" i am sure not all bikers are twa*s but a lot now appear to be.
I am now off to mow down a "Fireblade"!!(joke of course)
Old 16 July 2002, 10:33 PM
gixxerpower
Scooby Newbie

Those bikers in question obviously don't know what a scooby is capable of in the twistys!!!!!

i'm a biker and have total respect for performance cars and never push them i.e hang on their bumper waiting for a race cos' I find it annoying when members of the '17yr old Tw*t/1.4' Nova brigade do the same to me.
Old 16 July 2002, 10:50 PM
adamm
Scooby Regular

Wink

Come to Milton Keynes for bike v cars fun - lots of straights and lots of roundabouts, it evens the match quite nicely.

I good biker should still win - like the one that pulled a wheelie along side me at 100mph (ish) - his pillion was *NOT* impressed !!!