Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

leon cupra r from broadspeed.com?

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2005, 01:33 PM
p0rt
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default leon cupra r from broadspeed.com?

Hi Guys,

I have been test driving a few cars recently and have decided to go for an lcr. I have seen uk supplied cars advertised on broadspeed.com for about 15,900. Has anyone used this company? Apparently they just negotiate the price and from that point on you deal directly with the seat dealer.

I went into my local seat dealer today and asked if they could match this price. They looked at the website to check the figures, the best they could offer was about 16,750 otr including metallic. This also included the new motorsport package (jackets, racing tuition etc)

anyone managed to get a lower price directly from their local seat dealer?

Any help appreciated..

Cheers.
Old 02 May 2005, 03:31 PM
Proby521
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by p0rt
Hi Guys,

I have been test driving a few cars recently and have decided to go for an lcr. I have seen uk supplied cars advertised on broadspeed.com for about 15,900. Has anyone used this company? Apparently they just negotiate the price and from that point on you deal directly with the seat dealer.

I went into my local seat dealer today and asked if they could match this price. They looked at the website to check the figures, the best they could offer was about 16,750 otr including metallic. This also included the new motorsport package (jackets, racing tuition etc)

anyone managed to get a lower price directly from their local seat dealer?

Any help appreciated..

Cheers.
Hi,
this has been touched on before on other related threads, I too have been looking to purchase an LCR, and thats also 'around' the best I can get from a stealer. Well, one quoted 16800 with full tank of fuel, mats, 12 months tax, 4% finance (through VW finance) and another stealer guarenteed to beat this, but they will not give me an exact amount, just said they will beat it.

Proby.