Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Updates from Ted

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2022, 06:25 AM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Updates from Ted

Morning everybody up early off to Cadwell Park today to shoot photos so whilst I sit in my boxers drinking coffee I’ll give you some updates

So the X3MC and M135I have now gone back to BMW prices were good even only after a year of ownership.

X3 was super so family friendly and fast as xxx but I just didn’t warm to it, not sure why.

Wifes car was ok the M135i it was quick but in all honestly her old JCW clubman that ran the same engine but at 236 rather than 300 was as near as quick sounded same and although I strong armed her into the BM she also never really like it, she’s into quirky stuff

So after much thinking I swapped hers for an I3S fully loaded leather pro pack etc and I gotta admit this it’s so much fun to drive it’s fast and cost near on bigger all to charge once a week if that and about 8 quid, so with that in mind I thought I know what Tesla Model Y performance for me, I was about the pull the trigger then I got thinking maybe 2 electric is pushing it so I held off. My main plan was to try save cash as I didn’t use mine much at all, but I lasted 3 weeks without a car LOL.

I looked at everything work was going well I really wanted a GT4 RS but quite a lot of money so parked that idea.

after much surfing I decided I hunted about for the right package and found one, prob the best on offer currently I popped down the deposit on a M2C. 1 owner late 2020 build 2k miles with the packs I wanted Harmon Kardon etc it’s in white not my fav colour but already looking at funky wraps for it.

I collect next week so
lets see how I get on with this one. Tesla will be revisited at some point, and new M2C will be
pre ordered when possible to do so.

anyway best go now mates coming soon Cameras at the ready better call at mini bank for 100 quid so I can afford a few dog burgers by the trackside

Ted

Last edited by Littleted; 23 April 2022 at 06:28 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Old 25 April 2022, 02:56 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Collected today
The following 2 users liked this post by Littleted:
Old 28 April 2022, 05:28 PM
Lozgti2
Scooby Regular

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

Cool !