Notices
Northern (England) Northern Meetings & Events

Anyone on here from redcar/whitby area....?????

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2004, 08:53 PM
WRX STI Type RA.
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Anyone on here from redcar/whitby area....?????

Just out of curiosity,Any of you guys from either redcar or whitby area.....??????
There seems to be quite a few scoobs i wave at around my way,But,Dont hear referance from this area on any forums.....Kev.
Old 17 October 2004, 12:08 PM
Tiss
Scooby Regular

Alrite Kev I'm from redcar, don't know if you've seen me blue MY99 type r?
I also see loads of scoobs but nop one posts on here!!
Old 17 October 2004, 12:12 PM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

Yep redcar'ish see lots of scoobs not many waves
Old 17 October 2004, 03:14 PM
harvey
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have a look on the Tyne Tees Scoobies web site.
Old 17 October 2004, 04:59 PM
WRX STI Type RA.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tiss
Alrite Kev I'm from redcar, don't know if you've seen me blue MY99 type r?
I also see loads of scoobs but nop one posts on here!!
TISS-I think i spotted ya at the top of saltburn bank on afternoon,I was in the White STI RA Classic.....I think their was a dark scoob behind ya....Could be wrong....Would be nice to have a chat sometime with you and Paul..You`ll have to look out for a old bugger in it...Kev.

Last edited by WRX STI Type RA.; 17 October 2004 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added line...
Old 17 October 2004, 08:05 PM
PO54
Scooby Regular

Yep, "Redcar area" as of last month! Picked up my first Subaru this weekend...

Are there any big Jap Car meets in the area/NE?
Old 17 October 2004, 08:23 PM
Ninnybobs
Scooby Regular

PO54

The biggest Scooby meet of the year is at Lightwater Valley in June. It's called the Northern Big One (NBO) and next year it will be on the 12th June.

You are all more than welcome to join us at the Tyne Tees Scoobies meet which is on the first Tuesday of every month at The Dun Cow, Bournmoor (just off the A1 Chester le street turn off). We normally have 20-30 cars at each meet.

If that a bit far to travel and you want a local meet, I would be more than happy to join you.

Cheers

Martin
Old 17 October 2004, 08:36 PM
little_idiot
Scooby Regular

And me!

I'm in guisborough in a green MY99 turbo wagon and byebyeR1 lives just round the corner from me with a black bugeye Prodrive STI
James
Old 17 October 2004, 09:24 PM
lordharding
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Get yourself to the TTS meetings

and listern to my <ramblings and visions>

Check out the Northern section where we all hang out including a very special event just posted !!!!
Old 17 October 2004, 09:34 PM
Ninnybobs
Scooby Regular

I can confirm that Lord Hardings 'visions' are worth the trip to a TTS meeting on there own. Without him, we would not have experienced the NBO, NBO II and soon to be NBO III. Nor would we have had the historic 'Raids across the Border'.

It's hardly the weather for a Redcar Sea Front meet, but if you guys want to meet up in a pub, I wouldn't mind that. Alternatively, I could ask Jennings if they would stay open for us to meet there one night.

Cheers

Martin
Old 18 October 2004, 08:40 AM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Location: from the planet Omicron Persei 8. What is this emotion "Wuv" you puny Earthlings speak of ??
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by little_idiot
And me!

I'm in guisborough in a green MY99 turbo wagon and byebyeR1 lives just round the corner from me with a black bugeye Prodrive STI
James
I live in Guis too but have a Silver Leggy T Estate thats quite tricked up.

I think I ve flashed at you on the avenue and have seen your car about but beeing a low life Leggy owner you prolly wondered whats this ***** flashing at

I'll try again the next time I see ya about.

Also me mate Dave P has a blue STI7 with prodrive back box, give him a flash if you see him about. He's old school like me and loves a good flash back

P.S.

Guis seems to be getting more Subs every week. You can here them right across town. Which is nice.

Ste
Old 18 October 2004, 11:15 AM
little_idiot
Scooby Regular

I have seen your leggy about a couple of times, and you did once flash on the avenue at me! I think i was day dreaming at the time and once i realised i ended up flashing at whatever car was behind you

I've seen a blue STI7 going around too, with blue STI flaps, could be the same one, I think it used to live up the road from my girlfriend. There's a silver classic that has recently popped up on westgate too

funny you should mention about hearing them all across town, I was walking in the hills a week ago and i kept thinking that someone was joy riding in my car (could have been my girlfriends bro as i left the keys with him ) but all the time i was in the hills all i could hear was the burble of scoobies! What a great noise it was too.

James

Originally Posted by STE.W.
I live in Guis too but have a Silver Leggy T Estate thats quite tricked up.

I think I ve flashed at you on the avenue and have seen your car about but beeing a low life Leggy owner you prolly wondered whats this ***** flashing at

I'll try again the next time I see ya about.

Also me mate Dave P has a blue STI7 with prodrive back box, give him a flash if you see him about. He's old school like me and loves a good flash back

P.S.

Guis seems to be getting more Subs every week. You can here them right across town. Which is nice.

Ste
Old 18 October 2004, 12:57 PM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Location: from the planet Omicron Persei 8. What is this emotion "Wuv" you puny Earthlings speak of ??
Talking

Now James,

My mates car doesnt have the blue flaps but I know which one you mean.

Daves car has a private plate now ....... DMP.

The one you mention is up under green hill isnt it? I nearly bought the house next door to your g/f's house - no 7 - if its the one I think it is. The deal fell through at the last minute with our buyer (tw@) and that lost us the corner plot. I thought at the time that you must have lived there and to have three noisey Subs in one road would have been cool for me but the neighbs would have gone ****.

I live up the hill from Enfield shops and the sound of the scoobs can be heard really clearly form up there. Its class walking the dog on a night in the woods as the sound of the cars is like listening to a rally sometimes.

I know the scoob your on about on the highstreet, just near the dentist with gold wheels. looks nice. Theres loads of new blob eye and nice classics turning up all the time as the prices are coming down.

Without sounding like I stalk you or something, dont you (or did) you work over on Riverside park Ind Est by any chance?

I work over there and am sure I've been behind you and seen you pass when I'm in my Golf TDI. If a silver Golf flashes you, that'll be me also. I have a Scoobynet sticker in the back window with a Swedish Rally sticker next to it.
SD03.... plate.

Tek care mate and see you around.

Ste

I have seen your leggy about a couple of times, and you did once flash on the avenue at me! I think i was day dreaming at the time and once i realised i ended up flashing at whatever car was behind you

I've seen a blue STI7 going around too, with blue STI flaps, could be the same one, I think it used to live up the road from my girlfriend. There's a silver classic that has recently popped up on westgate too

funny you should mention about hearing them all across town, I was walking in the hills a week ago and i kept thinking that someone was joy riding in my car (could have been my girlfriends bro as i left the keys with him ) but all the time i was in the hills all i could hear was the burble of scoobies! What a great noise it was too.

James
Old 18 October 2004, 03:03 PM
little_idiot
Scooby Regular

Ste,

funilly enough, that is my girlfriends house, next door to the one that has just been sold. Her brother has quite a nice and noisy Civic to add even more entertainment! It was me that you'd see over at the riverside too! I used to work over at Onyx internet until about 7 weeks ago and now I'm training as a teacher for my sins!

I'll have to keep an eye out for you now when i'm pootling around Guisborough!

James

Now James,

The one you mention is up under green hill isnt it? I nearly bought the house next door to your g/f's house - no 7 - if its the one I think it is. The deal fell through at the last minute with our buyer (tw@) and that lost us the corner plot. I thought at the time that you must have lived there and to have three noisey Subs in one road would have been cool for me but the neighbs would have gone ****.

I live up the hill from Enfield shops and the sound of the scoobs can be heard really clearly form up there. Its class walking the dog on a night in the woods as the sound of the cars is like listening to a rally sometimes.

I know the scoob your on about on the highstreet, just near the dentist with gold wheels. looks nice. Theres loads of new blob eye and nice classics turning up all the time as the prices are coming down.

Without sounding like I stalk you or something, dont you (or did) you work over on Riverside park Ind Est by any chance?

I work over there and am sure I've been behind you and seen you pass when I'm in my Golf TDI. If a silver Golf flashes you, that'll be me also. I have a Scoobynet sticker in the back window with a Swedish Rally sticker next to it.
SD03.... plate.

Ste
Old 18 October 2004, 05:29 PM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Talking

No worries James.

See (and hear ) you somewhere soon. Also "pootling around" Guis - but giving death over the moors

Ste

Ste,

funilly enough, that is my girlfriends house, next door to the one that has just been sold. Her brother has quite a nice and noisy Civic to add even more entertainment! It was me that you'd see over at the riverside too! I used to work over at Onyx internet until about 7 weeks ago and now I'm training as a teacher for my sins!

I'll have to keep an eye out for you now when i'm pootling around Guisborough!

James
Old 18 October 2004, 05:49 PM
Ninnybobs
Scooby Regular

Hi Guys,

There certainly is a lot more scoobs about now than there was a few years ago. There are 4 on my estate in Nunthorpe.

I do a great run over the moors for the TTS lads from Stokesley to Farndale each year. Watch out for that one.

I get my petrol from Guisborough, suprised I haven't bumped into you all.

Seeya

Martin
Old 18 October 2004, 11:04 PM
little_idiot
Scooby Regular

it is a surprise, i'm at the shell garage at least once a week!

Originally Posted by Ninnybobs
Hi Guys,

There certainly is a lot more scoobs about now than there was a few years ago. There are 4 on my estate in Nunthorpe.

I do a great run over the moors for the TTS lads from Stokesley to Farndale each year. Watch out for that one.

I get my petrol from Guisborough, suprised I haven't bumped into you all.

Seeya

Martin
Old 19 October 2004, 08:11 AM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Talking

it is a surprise, i'm at the shell garage at least once a week!
I'm lucky enough to have a company car to abuse the fueling

The leggy is my toy and doesnt get out much these days. I generaly use it for going to rallies in or if I can get away with it, a good blast over the moors and back is all she gets.

I use the Kildale road and Westerdale roads for my fun as theres only the sheep and the odd walker to watch out for.

I may get round to trackdaying it one day next year but we'll have to see.

Dont want to show you Impreza lads up too much

STE.
Old 19 October 2004, 01:34 PM
Ninnybobs
Scooby Regular

Ste,

Is that the westerdale road with the Ford across the road.

We always end up at the Feversham Arms in Farndale after a good blast across the moors.

Little idiot,

ONLY once a week!!!!!!

Martin
Old 19 October 2004, 01:49 PM
Scoobychick
Scooby Regular

Now James,

SD03.... plate.

Ste
Bloody hell Ste, not much gets past you does it?

Have you ever thought about a career change as a Private Eye??
Old 19 October 2004, 05:27 PM
STE.W.
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by scoobychick
Bloody hell Ste, not much gets past you does it?

Have you ever thought about a career change as a Private Eye??
Easy Sal!

Dont go showing me up in front of my new friends will ya

Let me do that for me self

The % of scoobs is getting out of control and being an anorach, you should know how easy it is to remember who, when and where

See you at Croft??

STE