Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

F****** unbelievable

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2002, 12:46 PM
SWRTWannabe
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Just read the thread about the elderly lady who wanted to protect her home, then had a browse through BBC News and came across this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/...00/2010064.stm

Basically, the wife of Philip Lawrence, the murdered head teacher, has been asked to apologise to the guy who murdered him, after she criticised him for showing no remorse.

I'm convinced now that you get more from the system by being a criminal. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 27 May 2002, 12:57 PM
Jen
Scooby Regular

[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] Not alot you can say really.
Old 27 May 2002, 12:59 PM
Jen
Scooby Regular

...at least they appologised afterwards - and yes, before someone say's it, I know that's no compensation.
Old 27 May 2002, 01:06 PM
Luke
BANNED

Sorry, but anyone who is or know these Thucking idiots in the house of lords tell them they /you are useless winkers. This country is turning in to a toilet because of the stupid laws and PC mob.
Old 27 May 2002, 03:49 PM
DavidRB
Scooby Regular

Disgusting isn't it. Shows how far the rot goes. He was a good man. I can't believe we live in a society where people think that a murderer's feelings must be respected by the widow of one of his victims.
Old 27 May 2002, 04:49 PM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry

What is this world coming to makes me really sad to read this sort of thing if you are an arsehole life is great for you, if you are nice life sucks sad but true fact I think
Old 27 May 2002, 05:40 PM
The Crushinator
Scooby Regular

Angry

[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 27 May 2002, 09:44 PM
Huxley
Scooby Regular

Angry

The Bast**D should be birched in public then rolled in a pit of salt then tied up so the public can have a go then sent to go and live in afganistan in the mountains the king scum of the earth then we should set about the fecking usless legal system that has more rights for the fecking tossers that now the system is on their side.

Personaly if i was her i would tell you are a F*****G Useless Scumbag that has shown no remorse and i hope you die soon.

BRING BACK THE DEATH SENTANCE for the scum like this.

Huxley
Old 28 May 2002, 12:54 PM
AlexM
Scooby Regular

Time for the UK to re-establish prison colonies methinks..
Old 28 May 2002, 04:52 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Huxley for PM
Old 28 May 2002, 04:58 PM
jonny gav
Scooby Regular

Angry

right on huxley.

Old 28 May 2002, 05:13 PM
Shark
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Ditto Huxley - big time

David
Old 28 May 2002, 06:02 PM
DrEvil
Scooby Regular

Angry

Well the advice I got from the Police when I rang them on behalf a female friend who had been raped by her x-boyfriend, was that she'd probably be better off leaving it as its her word against his, and they added - she'll forget about it in time.. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 28 May 2002, 09:02 PM
Huxley
Scooby Regular

Angry

I think we should hang the SCUM if it has been proved beyond "reasonable doubt" that the scum did it or they own up to it or were caught in the act we should be able to hang the *******, I don’t want to hear all this political correctness crap(as it don’t wash with me)if they’ve done it, hang them that's all they deserved they didn't worry when they took someone else life.

Then it would be another waste of space off the planet.

And I don't want to hear all this PC crap we should stick together
as what will the country be like in a few years with our absolutely useless legal system that has more rights for the scum than the victim[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Huxley "M.P"

And does some of the money we pay in council tax go to the police what use are they,their not intrested unless your a motorist which is easy revenue for them,No but it cost money to catch the scum so why waste our money[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] on them when we can get money off the car drivers for nothing[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Edited to add some more!!!"and typos"

[Edited by Huxley - 5/28/2002 9:18:16 PM]
Old 28 May 2002, 11:48 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

Red face

[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Anyone hear Billy Connoly's plan for people in prison? Sooo funny, it basically involved eating all the criminals and then using prisons to house homeless people, not bad eh?

It's a poor do when criminals get an easier ride than the rest of us, thing that scares me is defence lawyers must actually think they're doing right, for the good of the nation?

Bob
Old 28 May 2002, 11:53 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

I wonder if the police would apologize for giving me a producer? I guess not since I'm not a hard core criminal....