Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Blood 3rd party & Carriers !

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2013, 10:24 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Blood 3rd party & Carriers !

Speaking of exerience here a few times over, I can now sya that I will no longer be using Interfarce, and the carrier Sh@dylink

I was sending some Headlights down sarf, and arranged for a 24 hour delivery to be collected Tuesday, for delivery Wednesday. (Tubs is detango, and blackening the backs)

Tuesday, no collection, no contact made, last collection 6pm, their service staff close office at 5pm, online support closed for routine maintenance, so I sent a blanket emails to relevent people at Interproblem.

Wednesday morning, a reply email stating they were very sorry and that they would tell Cr@pylink to ensure that is collect no fail on that day, for delivery Thursday. No contact, no collection, again offices closed

One ranting phone call Thursday morning, followed by a snotty email from me asking to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor said she had spoke to N@IdeaLink and that they were very sorry, and that the said parcel would be collected today. At last it was collected, horray!

I asked Interlemons some compensation, as I paid highly for a premium service for a reasonable sized parcel to which I got pretty much told that Sh@tlink dont offer refund, so

The rule is, dont use these useless *******, they dont care, they dont respect their customer, they will do nothing what you ask, and paying £20 more for a premium service gets you no where, and even though my service is now that of a regular 3 day delivery, I get no compensation.

To make things worse, I could really have done with the headlights back for next week, as Im working some odd hours and have no means of getting home at 2am

USELESS, BOTH OF YOU !

Rob
Old 11 October 2013, 01:27 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pheewww, and breeeaaaaatttthhhh
Old 12 October 2013, 08:44 AM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rob Day
Speaking of exerience here a few times over, I can now sya that I will no longer be using Interfarce, and the carrier Sh@dylink

I was sending some Headlights down sarf, and arranged for a 24 hour delivery to be collected Tuesday, for delivery Wednesday. (Tubs is detango, and blackening the backs)

Tuesday, no collection, no contact made, last collection 6pm, their service staff close office at 5pm, online support closed for routine maintenance, so I sent a blanket emails to relevent people at Interproblem.

Wednesday morning, a reply email stating they were very sorry and that they would tell Cr@pylink to ensure that is collect no fail on that day, for delivery Thursday. No contact, no collection, again offices closed

One ranting phone call Thursday morning, followed by a snotty email from me asking to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor said she had spoke to N@IdeaLink and that they were very sorry, and that the said parcel would be collected today. At last it was collected, horray!

I asked Interlemons some compensation, as I paid highly for a premium service for a reasonable sized parcel to which I got pretty much told that Sh@tlink dont offer refund, so

The rule is, dont use these useless *******, they dont care, they dont respect their customer, they will do nothing what you ask, and paying £20 more for a premium service gets you no where, and even though my service is now that of a regular 3 day delivery, I get no compensation.

To make things worse, I could really have done with the headlights back for next week, as Im working some odd hours and have no means of getting home at 2am

USELESS, BOTH OF YOU !

Rob

You should see the depots of a night time,when they have agency staff throwing your lovely parcels out the back of the trailers.Anything with Fragile wrote on it,i'm sorry but your parcel is now dead.I can only speak of Interlink and Citylink,as they were known back then...
Old 12 October 2013, 09:04 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DYK
You should see the depots of a night time,when they have agency staff throwing your lovely parcels out the back of the trailers.Anything with Fragile wrote on it,i'm sorry but your parcel is now dead.I can only speak of Interlink and Citylink,as they were known back then...
That's fine, I accept that parcels/packaged items get thrown about some times, I really do, especially working in warehousing and logistics. In fact I currently employ 3 Agency Lads, and from what I have seen they handle the products better than the permanent staff. Most incidents are accidental, deliberate inappropriate handing has been dealt with I can assure you

That said the headlights were in a box of say 600x500x500 which is overkill for what was required, but the amount off internal packaging I put in there was substantial enough for the package to be thrown from the top of a lorry onto concrete . I even packed it in such a way that when Dan has completed the transformation he can use the original packaging for return.
Old 14 October 2013, 10:39 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Wahoooo my parcels been delivered to the wrong address, and they now don't know where it is!

It just gets better!