ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Blood 3rd party & Carriers ! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/987426-blood-3rd-party-and-carriers.html)

Rob Day 11 October 2013 10:24 AM

Blood 3rd party & Carriers !

:RantOn:Speaking of exerience here a few times over, I can now sya that I will no longer be using Interfarce, and the carrier Sh@dylink :(

I was sending some Headlights down sarf, and arranged for a 24 hour delivery to be collected Tuesday, for delivery Wednesday. (Tubs is detango, and blackening the backs)

Tuesday, no collection, no contact made, last collection 6pm, their service staff close office at 5pm, online support closed for routine maintenance, so I sent a blanket emails to relevent people at Interproblem. :(

Wednesday morning, a reply email stating they were very sorry and that they would tell Cr@pylink to ensure that is collect no fail on that day, for delivery Thursday. No contact, no collection, again offices closed :(

One ranting phone call Thursday morning, followed by a snotty email from me asking to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor said she had spoke to N@IdeaLink and that they were very sorry, and that the said parcel would be collected today. At last it was collected, horray!

I asked Interlemons some compensation, as I paid highly for a premium service for a reasonable sized parcel to which I got pretty much told that Sh@tlink dont offer refund, so :hjtwofing :(

The rule is, dont use these useless feckers, they dont care, they dont respect their customer, they will do nothing what you ask, and paying £20 more for a premium service gets you no where, and even though my service is now that of a regular 3 day delivery, I get no compensation.

To make things worse, I could really have done with the headlights back for next week, as Im working some odd hours and have no means of getting home at 2am :freak3:

USELESS, BOTH OF YOU !

:RantOff:

Rob :D

LSherratt 11 October 2013 01:27 PM

Pheewww, and breeeaaaaatttthhhh :thumb:

DYK 12 October 2013 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rob Day (Post 11232784)
:RantOn:Speaking of exerience here a few times over, I can now sya that I will no longer be using Interfarce, and the carrier Sh@dylink :(

I was sending some Headlights down sarf, and arranged for a 24 hour delivery to be collected Tuesday, for delivery Wednesday. (Tubs is detango, and blackening the backs)

Tuesday, no collection, no contact made, last collection 6pm, their service staff close office at 5pm, online support closed for routine maintenance, so I sent a blanket emails to relevent people at Interproblem. :(

Wednesday morning, a reply email stating they were very sorry and that they would tell Cr@pylink to ensure that is collect no fail on that day, for delivery Thursday. No contact, no collection, again offices closed :(

One ranting phone call Thursday morning, followed by a snotty email from me asking to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor said she had spoke to N@IdeaLink and that they were very sorry, and that the said parcel would be collected today. At last it was collected, horray!

I asked Interlemons some compensation, as I paid highly for a premium service for a reasonable sized parcel to which I got pretty much told that Sh@tlink dont offer refund, so :hjtwofing :(

The rule is, dont use these useless feckers, they dont care, they dont respect their customer, they will do nothing what you ask, and paying £20 more for a premium service gets you no where, and even though my service is now that of a regular 3 day delivery, I get no compensation.

To make things worse, I could really have done with the headlights back for next week, as Im working some odd hours and have no means of getting home at 2am :freak3:

USELESS, BOTH OF YOU !

:RantOff:

Rob :D

You should see the depots of a night time,when they have agency staff throwing your lovely parcels out the back of the trailers.Anything with Fragile wrote on it,i'm sorry but your parcel is now dead.I can only speak of Interlink and Citylink,as they were known back then...

Rob Day 12 October 2013 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11233574)
You should see the depots of a night time,when they have agency staff throwing your lovely parcels out the back of the trailers.Anything with Fragile wrote on it,i'm sorry but your parcel is now dead.I can only speak of Interlink and Citylink,as they were known back then...

That's fine, I accept that parcels/packaged items get thrown about some times, I really do, especially working in warehousing and logistics. In fact I currently employ 3 Agency Lads, and from what I have seen they handle the products better than the permanent staff. Most incidents are accidental, deliberate inappropriate handing has been dealt with I can assure you:nono:

That said the headlights were in a box of say 600x500x500 which is overkill for what was required, but the amount off internal packaging I put in there was substantial enough for the package to be thrown from the top of a lorry onto concrete :D. I even packed it in such a way that when Dan has completed the transformation he can use the original packaging for return. :thumb:

Rob Day 14 October 2013 10:39 AM

Wahoooo my parcels been delivered to the wrong address, and they now don't know where it is!

It just gets better!