Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to deal with Police

Afraid I don't have the ***** for this

Old 23 April 2013, 12:57 AM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 495 Likes on 339 Posts

im sorry but the guy sounds like a complete tosser whos voice hasnt broke properly

if i were the police i would gas him in the face then beat his worthless argumentative *** until he begs for mercy
Old 23 April 2013, 02:27 AM
Bugatti
Scooby Regular

Should've booked him for using his camera whilst driving. Perfect excuse for dragging the tw@t out his match box.
Old 23 April 2013, 06:52 AM
Ant
Scooby Regular

Seen this few weeks ago, the blokes a **** and everything that's wrong with society.

No respect
Old 23 April 2013, 06:58 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What a ****
Old 23 April 2013, 07:16 AM
CharlySkunkWeed
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

How many cops does it take to entertain his ego ?
Old 23 April 2013, 07:37 AM
stonejedi
Scooby Regular

Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts

im not picking up for the guy but if the police man did not have a reason to stop him why did he stop him?and then call for back up and after all of that they all drive away,it did look like bully boy tactics to me if he had done something wrong they would of arrested him,as much as the guy went over the top with his attitude and filming the police man should not of escalated the whole thing the way he did and then make him and his colleagues look stupid when all they could do was drive away.SJ.
Old 23 April 2013, 08:07 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Complete ****, all the young Chavs will be looking up at this **** and thinking he's something special after this.
Old 23 April 2013, 08:07 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guy's a complete c**k, but whilst he over reacted and was rude he made his point - that the police use bully boy tactics to scare you into submission and complying with their requests.

The police probably did some back ground checks and found the information that they wanted, i.e. who he was and then decided it didn't warrant the amount of hassle dealing with an individual like this. Shame really as they should have beaten his *** just for being an obnoxious little pr**k.
Old 23 April 2013, 08:09 AM
Oldun
Scooby Regular

I wonder what happened after he stopped filming?

1, Was he stopped again?

2, Was he visited at 5.00am net day at home with a big red key?

3, Did he fix the stop light bulb that was out?
Old 23 April 2013, 09:29 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Whatever you think of the young man in the car, he was dead right. The police again told lies about him and tried to intimidate him.

I have seen both, myself.

To my way of thinking, the only thing the kid did wrong was to call the officers "Bacon breath".

I wish I could be as calm as he was when dealing with bullys...for make no mistake, that's what most of them are.
Old 23 April 2013, 09:33 AM
Jamie330S
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bugatti
Should've booked him for using his camera whilst driving. Perfect excuse for dragging the tw@t out his match box.
Strangely in 1992 a modification under the RTA declairs that a private car park is not classed as part of "the highway."
Old 23 April 2013, 09:48 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

He wants stuffing!

Les
Old 23 April 2013, 10:00 AM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

I meet people like this all the time.
I dont know why the cops stopped him but if there was a lawful reason to do so they should've said.
They lost the initiative early on and he took control of the situation. There's plenty of legislation they could've used with him or they could've just tried talking to him a bit more reasonibly and the idiot might've calmed down.

Ironically he's quoting Sct5 of the Public order act but by making Pig/bacon refences he's falling into a position where the cops could've dealt with him for that.

Last edited by Bonehead; 23 April 2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 23 April 2013, 10:39 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Although he was a Chav and resorted to name calling he was 100% correct. 99% of police are arrogant bullies, anyone who says they aren't haven't dealt with them very often.
This guy has obviously taken a lot of time to learn the law, what powers the police have and how to deal with this situation. Given that I would say he's either known to police or is stopped regularly.
99% of us would have got out of the car, they would man handle you for no reason, 50% of us would probably have reacted badly and spent the day in a cell for assault/breach of the peace. 1 more arrest, dressing up targets when there wasn't a crime committed in the first place.

In an ideal world it would have come over the radio "He's not committed a crime, go and find someone breaking the law".
Old 23 April 2013, 10:48 AM
billythekid
Scooby Regular

Oh dear.

For starters, a Constable in uniform can stop any motor vehicle (RTA.1988). Thats it, reason for stop sorted.

I am not going to watch the whole video, as I cant be bothered to waste my time - because going off the first 30 seconds I cant cope "ghetto speak" for 9 mins of my life.
Old 23 April 2013, 11:09 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar
Whatever you think of the young man in the car, he was dead right. The police again told lies about him and tried to intimidate him.

To my way of thinking, the only thing the kid did wrong was to call the officers "Bacon breath".

I wish I could be as calm as he was when dealing with bullys...for make no mistake, that's what most of them are.
+1 except it's not illegal to say you can smell bacon and ask them if they have been eating bacon, perfectly reasonable question.
Old 23 April 2013, 11:12 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

billythekid;11067660]Oh dear.

For starters, a Constable in uniform can stop any motor vehicle (RTA.1988). Thats it, reason for stop sorted.
Yes but he asked them if he was being detained and they said NO so he IS free to go and does not have to talk to them if he does not want to.
Old 23 April 2013, 11:13 AM
t2dex
Scooby Regular

I aint had any trouble with the police, never had a point on my licence, But have seen twice how they can bully people into submission.

I overtook someone on a road which was safe to overtake, didnt speed left plenty of room, just normal overtake. within seconds blue light, pull over and he says your breaking the law pulling in causing the other driver to break, That was never the case, he spent his time checking the car to find no defects then proceeded to bully me into saying OK officer i was wrong!!!!.

Last week coming to work, I overtook a car when safe to do so, No speeding got to work, 2 days later a letter from an acting PC stating I am not being charged with a driving offence and will be given my say but maybe later charged for driving without due care and attention and they would be coming to see me. nothing yet but really??

I must have overtaken a police man/woman on way to work and because of the car and the noise they think... Yeah i will have him.

They really do like to flex more than there muscles at any opportunity they see fit TBH.

The guy was a total tw@t and dont deserve to be free TBH but there are laws here to protects the public.

rant over

Dex
Old 23 April 2013, 11:25 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
This guy has obviously taken a lot of time to learn the law, what powers the police have and how to deal with this situation.
A lot of people who are involved with the police regularly seem to pick up this knowledge. I suspect he has not taken any time to learn.
Old 23 April 2013, 11:38 AM
jaytc2003
Scooby Regular

agree with the t2dex, I recently got pulled over for allegedly speeding. I was allegedly doing 71mph on the motorway, the copper told me that it wouldn't stand up in court! wtf why stop me then
Old 23 April 2013, 05:03 PM
CharlySkunkWeed
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

Seen a few clips similar to this but in America. They mostly end up with someone getting Tasered and put in the back of the police car. I think its good to put police in their place but theres no need to be a dick about it. And you would need to be 100% that you are in the right !
Old 23 April 2013, 06:26 PM
Truss
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar

Im with you. He was a bit OTT, and not particularly "eloquent" I suppose, and in my opinion made the police look a bit silly. They picked on the wrong chav, and it blew up in their face.
Old 23 April 2013, 06:52 PM
**jay**
Scooby Regular

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Im afraid to say, well apart from the fact the guys voice got on my nerves and took it a bit ott, he was quite right, what gives them the right to bully motorists and demand them out the car, he clearly had done nothing wrong but by the look of the amount turning up they were hoping he would kick off and they would have something to arrest him for, mean while some ones car is probably getting nicked or someone stabbed along the street but that type of crime is a bit harder work for them.

No wonder they have little respect from the public, end of the day there just money collectors for the government at best
Old 23 April 2013, 07:18 PM
mrmadcap
Scooby Regular

Scanky Manc.
Old 23 April 2013, 07:24 PM
Worlasshasansti
Scooby Regular

He was most annoying but made the police look rather silly.

Mick
Old 23 April 2013, 08:51 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **jay**
Im afraid to say, well apart from the fact the guys voice got on my nerves and took it a bit ott, he was quite right, what gives them the right to bully motorists and demand them out the car, he clearly had done nothing wrong but by the look of the amount turning up they were hoping he would kick off and they would have something to arrest him for, mean while some ones car is probably getting nicked or someone stabbed along the street but that type of crime is a bit harder work for them.

No wonder they have little respect from the public, end of the day there just money collectors for the government at best
Government enforcers, bully-boys and tax collectors.
been saying it for years.

They need to wake up and smell the coffee...they have all but lost the support of what should be their core supporters. Then they whine about it and say they are "just following orders". THAT cut no ice in 1945 and cuts even less now.
Old 23 April 2013, 09:01 PM
legb4rsk
Scooby Regular

Location: If you're not braking or accelerating you're wasting time.

They really don't like being called Public Servants.They seem to believe that we are under their control.
Old 23 April 2013, 09:15 PM
Tony Harrington
Scooby Regular

Found the whole thing hilarious & so entertaining regardless of what people think of the guy. I was astounded at how many officers turned up!

Someone from the public unprovoked smashed a window in a flat I rent, with the occupant, a young lady in the at the time. Needless to say she was very distressed & scared so she rang me & the police.

Who turned up first? Who calmed the situation? Who temporarily repaired the damage? Yes you guessed correct ..... ME!

When did the police turn up? The day after! Enough said!
Old 23 April 2013, 09:52 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

It's not long since someone rang the cops to report some kid tghreatening people with a bow and arrow...a proper one.

NO officers turned up because there were no firearms officers available and the rest weren't trained to deal with it...so that's OK then.

Yet if they get you speeding, they will change the law, and chase you from pillar to post to get their £60.......thieving *****.

Quick Reply: How to deal with Police