Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

NAKED HOT LADIES !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09 March 2012, 09:58 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
Default NAKED HOT LADIES !!!

Every since I can remember I' ve always hoped that one day I will see a super hot stunning woman at a window totally naked who invites me in and abuses me in so many ways

You know the kind, the ones we always dream about. Well it's never happened and the closest I guess I have ever got to it was probably when a 60+ lady was hanging out some huge knickers and I gave her a miss..

Just wondering if you have any stories I can be jelous of?
Old 09 March 2012, 10:00 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kleenex at the ready?
Old 09 March 2012, 10:07 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RobsyUK
Every since I can remember I' ve always hoped that one day I will see a super hot stunning woman at a window totally naked who invites me in and abuses me in so many ways

You know the kind, the ones we always dream about. Well it's never happened and the closest I guess I have ever got to it was probably when a 60+ lady was hanging out some huge knickers and I gave her a miss..

Just wondering if you have any stories I can be jelous of?

Never been to the canal district, Amsterdam then?
Old 09 March 2012, 10:07 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Next door neighbours daughter when still living at M&D's house. In the winter months when it was dark at 4, she used to get home at 430, just as my Dad went to pick Mum up from work, and had a shower most nights in the hour it took my Dad to return. As we lived in semi-det bungalows, her bedroom was on the ground floor, and the gardens were actually raised overlooking the houses, so I had a splendid view of her towelling off on many evenings

Similarly, my mates daughter used to have a shower after returning from mucking out at the local stables and I caught her a couple of times in her bedroom window towelling off as I left their house. She's still a friend on Facebook

Never had any out of the blue offers though
Old 09 March 2012, 10:15 PM
Duck my Sick
BANNED

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Next door neighbours daughter when still living at M&D's house. In the winter months when it was dark at 4, she used to get home at 430, just as my Dad went to pick Mum up from work, and had a shower most nights in the hour it took my Dad to return. As we lived in semi-det bungalows, her bedroom was on the ground floor, and the gardens were actually raised overlooking the houses, so I had a splendid view of her towelling off on many evenings

Similarly, my mates daughter used to have a shower after returning from mucking out at the local stables and I caught her a couple of times in her bedroom window towelling off as I left their house. She's still a friend on Facebook

Perving on your friends daughter is borderline evil. Bet it was a good buzz tho lmfao...

Last edited by Duck my Sick; 09 March 2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: i cant spell
Old 09 March 2012, 10:24 PM
MMT WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by corradoboy

Are you on a register?
Old 09 March 2012, 10:26 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

CRB clean
Old 09 March 2012, 10:31 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was given a lift home from work once by a woman quite a bit older than me. I'd just turned 18 and she was about 40.

She took me to this remote lane, instead of taking me home .. and started asking me all these odd questions, like would I cheat on my g/f, had I thought about sex with older women, did I like doing it out side ..

Thinking back it makes me laugh, I didn't realise what was happening .. lol ..
Old 09 March 2012, 10:35 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

Mates daughter

TX.
Old 09 March 2012, 10:44 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
I was given a lift home from work once by a woman quite a bit older than me. I'd just turned 18 and she was about 40.

She took me to this remote lane, instead of taking me home .. and started asking me all these odd questions, like would I cheat on my g/f, had I thought about sex with older women, did I like doing it out side ..

Reminds me of the old chines maths proverb

54 goes into 18

but 18 into 54 is not so easy..........

dl
Old 09 March 2012, 11:33 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

...............and?
Old 09 March 2012, 11:45 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000

lol @ pimmo being slow on the uptake. "Run, pimmo... run!!"
Old 09 March 2012, 11:54 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by David Lock
Never been to the canal district, Amsterdam then?
Lol, thats exactly what I thought. For a lad of 20 its an eye opener for sure.

Left my mate stoned to the bone in a Bulldog round the corner and popped back for a blow job. No ******** though.
Old 10 March 2012, 12:03 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
and popped back for a blow job.
What was his name?
Old 10 March 2012, 08:20 AM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

About 10 years ago, had been staying in the GF's ground floor flat for a few months. Opposite side of the street, a woman about 35 (I was 24) lived with her 2 kids and her bedroom was on the first floor. One early Sunday morning, I'm sitting watching the tele and she appears at her window stark naked brushing her hair slowly, looking right at me. Long dark hair and a perfectly shaggable bod.

Never have I wanted to be single as much as that morning!

Saw her a few times more after that semi-naked, when she knew fine well I could see her.

Wanted to get in there, but it wasn't worth the risk seeing as she lived so close!
Old 10 March 2012, 09:38 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
What was his name?
Pretty sure it was your dad so you should know

Anyway....

Our offices are opposite a pub in the town centre. For about 18 months two sisters ran it. One of them had her bedroom directly opposite our offices and we'd often get semi nakedness in the window after a shower although I don't think she knew we could see. There was also some ******** going on but couldn't see the full show.

Last edited by EddScott; 10 March 2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10 March 2012, 10:12 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by David Lock
Reminds me of the old chines maths proverb

54 goes into 18

but 18 into 54 is not so easy..........

dl
lol

Originally Posted by Brun
...............and?

Nothing, I was genuinely that innocent that I just sat their answering questions, thinking this is a bit odd ..

I lived a sheltered life up until I met those people ..

She did send me her knickers .. with a note saying these are my favourites, hope they're yours too ..

Dunno why this thread reminded me ..

Last edited by pimmo2000; 10 March 2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 10 March 2012, 12:50 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Me and J4ckos mate were riding down the Middlewood way in Stockport and I stopped to wait for him, I stopped and looked up at a house and there was a girl starkers at the window looking out, she hadnt seen me, I shouted JM and he comes steaming in and she sees him and ducks down.
Old 10 March 2012, 06:07 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rossyboy
About 10 years ago, had been staying in the GF's ground floor flat for a few months. Opposite side of the street, a woman about 35 (I was 24) lived with her 2 kids and her bedroom was on the first floor. One early Sunday morning, I'm sitting watching the tele and she appears at her window stark naked brushing her hair slowly, looking right at me. Long dark hair and a perfectly shaggable bod.

Never have I wanted to be single as much as that morning!

Saw her a few times more after that semi-naked, when she knew fine well I could see her.

Wanted to get in there, but it wasn't worth the risk seeing as she lived so close!
It's funny how to blokes that is some sort of appealing vision, but if it was some bloke parading naked in front of a window with his junk on full display to all and sundry, then if a women saw it she would probably call the Police.
Old 10 March 2012, 07:13 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

There is a horrible development of flats in Milton Keynes callled the hub that consists of an ugly square surrounded on all sides by ugly blocks of flats , underneath are ****ty ugly restaurants and some hotels, it is pretty simple to sit and sip coffee in strada or that pretend french restaurant whose name escapes me and watch naked poeple in the flats opposite.
On one memorable occasion there was a whole que of business men queing to check out of the Ramada Encore hotel watching a lady wander around her flat naked getting ready for work, on another in the evening a number of people in the first floor bar of the Ramada watched a couple ******** in the flat opposite.
Old 10 March 2012, 09:13 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was a guy I used to work with who had a fit young chick move in opposite. She had no curtains up in her bedroom for the first few days and he caught her changing one day! He wanted to get a better look but couldn't find his binoculars so the next best this was a sight.... on a BB rifle... still attached! Cue armed response being called

Last edited by mervil; 10 March 2012 at 09:14 PM.