Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Wife's horny friend, advice needed...

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2011, 01:00 PM
front_bottom
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Wife's horny friend, advice needed...

The missus and I are very good friends with a couple that live very close to us, and the wife has known the woman since they were at school.

We see quite a lot of each other due to us both having kids of the same age, that go to the same nursery etc etc....

The problem, (if you can call it that) is that the wife of this other chap seems to have taken a shining to me, with what started off as quite harmless banter and mild flirting, seems to be becoming more as time goes on.

Just a couple of weeks ago, we were all out for a nice meal, and afterwards both her and I expressed an interest in going to a club, thinking that we would all go, her husband and my wife were tired and didn't fancy it, so they suggested that just the two of us go. So after a few winks exchanged between the two of us we called a cab and off we went.

To cut a long story short, inside the club we both got a bit too drunk and maybe took things a little too far, nothing actually happened to speak of, but there was a lot of naughty dancing and and some other stuff.

Problem is now, the phone calls and text with lots of kisses are becoming more frequent, but I'm not 100% sure it's what I think it is, and could just well be me reading too much into the situation.

So, do I let things continue and risk being put in an awkward situation, or confront her and take the VERY big risk of being proved right about reading too far into it, and making a compete tit of myself and ruining a great friendship for the four of us?

What doesn't help the situation is she is at least a 9, no pics will be provided before anyone asks.