Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The Fairy Jobmother

Search this Thread

Old 07 June 2011, 09:01 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default The Fairy Jobmother

On C4 now....Should be an interesting watch to get these work shy chavs back to work......
Old 07 June 2011, 09:22 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That fat guy is a typical lazy workshy scumbag. It's his human right to choose not to work... then it's mine and others human rights surely to choose not to pay his benefits cheque!!
Old 07 June 2011, 09:31 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Soft touch Britain,kick up the **** and cut the benefits.
Old 07 June 2011, 10:06 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Well that just goes to show you need a TV crew to get you to change your attitude to get back into work! Without that kick up the ****, they'd still be unemployed. Credit to them in finding work, 4 down, 1.6 million to go!
Old 07 June 2011, 10:25 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
That fat guy is a typical lazy workshy scumbag. It's his human right to choose not to work... then it's mine and others human rights surely to choose not to pay his benefits cheque!!
Yip, exactly what I thought. He managed to **** me off right at the start of the programme. But, fair play, he somehow managed to end up with a job. Hope he sticks at it.

Originally Posted by jonc
Well that just goes to show you need a TV crew to get you to change your attitude to get back into work! Without that kick up the ****, they'd still be unemployed. Credit to them in finding work, 4 down, 1.6 million to go!
It may seem ridiculous, but at least it (seemed) to work. Perhaps this is where the jobless are failed day to day. They are not being given enough of a kick up the **** by whoever deals with them. Like the woman on income support, she only sees somebody every 6 months....Ok, she should have got off her **** and tried to find work, but there are people out there who need a push, and who need firmly told they need to do something and it might not always be their ideal role. That's not to say they can never get where they want to be one day, but surely in the meantime, it's better to be doing something.
Old 08 June 2011, 01:08 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

They all got work in the end though.

The work shy just need a big poke with a stick.
Old 08 June 2011, 01:32 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
They all got work in the end though.

The work shy just need a big poke with a stick.
But that violates their Human Rights, as Andy said.

I agree that straight talking is what is needed rather than molly-coddling them.

If I was in charge of benifits, I think I would really have to stop myself saying this:

'You are a fat, lazy, smelly f&cker that has sponged off the government (everyone who works) for far too long. We are now stopping your benifits. You can either chose to starve, attempt to pimp yourself out (good luck with that) or get off you **** and go to work like everybody else. You will feel far better from being at work and earning your own dosh than sitting there all day watching JK'.
Old 08 June 2011, 01:50 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Those 4 job dodgers are by no means a complete representation of all the "work-able" unemployed, but it does give you some insight of what sort of jobs they think they want to get and why it's their "right" to be entitled to benefits. There's also the issue of self esteem though to some extent I think that they use this as an excuse not to get off benefits and look for work, any work, not just what they think that are suited for them. The Government have a huge task if they are to break this mentality.
Old 08 June 2011, 03:22 PM
bobby chang
Scooby Regular

Equally,on the other hand, there are many workers out there in the society need to be get ridded of, they are just wasting space and even worst than someone who are on benefit, if you know what I mean.
Old 08 June 2011, 03:25 PM
SinghSuperStud
Scooby Regular

My wife works for a government funded organisation that deals with people who have been on the dole for more than a set period.

She has come home in the past with some right tales and I always think that if it was me I'd smack them round the head and see if I could knock some sense into them. This organisation even supplies interview clothes for them!! FFS!!!

The challenge on the fairy job mother was to find them a job within 2 weeks but my wife noticed that the baby boy of that one guy looked more than 2 weeks old when he was in the bouncer and when his wife turned up she didn't look like she'd just given birth!!

For what it's worth - my other half thinks the fairy job mother is a crock of **** - I mean there's nothing ground breaking with what she does - it's just common sense!!

Old 08 June 2011, 03:34 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SinghSuperStud
For what it's worth - my other half thinks the fairy job mother is a crock of **** - I mean there's nothing ground breaking with what she does - it's just common sense!!

Agree, but some of these people need nothing short of a beating with a red hot poker to get them off the couch to do something with their lives.