Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Men use dogs to kill cat ...

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2011, 10:00 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Red face Men use dogs to kill cat ...

Ok, so this where I work ... ****ing Kirby scum ..

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-28047533/
Old 25 January 2011, 10:04 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pimmo2000

This country really does breed some vile scum. I hope Karma visits them and they suffer a lot for a very very long time.
Old 25 January 2011, 10:09 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

I suppose it saves money on antifeeze and tuna.
Old 25 January 2011, 10:18 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by what would scooby do
I suppose it saves money on antifeeze and tuna.
Old 25 January 2011, 10:25 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by kingofturds

Old 25 January 2011, 10:48 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Thought you said Kirkby. Was about to take the **** out of antc.
Old 25 January 2011, 11:36 PM
prodriverules
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by what would scooby do

Old 25 January 2011, 11:59 PM
scoobiesteve103
Scooby Regular

im not a fan of cats but thay are sick f**ks that need the same thing doing 2 them
Old 26 January 2011, 12:08 AM
oobyJu
Scooby Regular

nah, lets rip 'em apart with scoobies.........you and me first
Old 26 January 2011, 12:31 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Ok, so we don't like to see things like this happen, but you need to be more objective. No-one knows how the Jack Russell got hold of the cat in the first place. There's no evidence from that video that the men set the dog on the cat deliberately, only that they showed callous disregard for its corpse. The cat is described as a "feral tabby" - to me, that means "wildlife destruction machine". Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the cat for what it does naturally, I blame the irresponsibility of owners that allows cats to become feral and wreak havoc on the local wildlife. In my opinion, feral cats should be rounded up and humanely destroyed. I've been a cat owner and have loved my pets, but I can't honestly feel much compassion for what's gone on here.
Old 26 January 2011, 12:39 AM
R1CH D
Scooby Regular

Bloody cats, I dont dislike them but they are a pain in the **** when I take my dogs out round where I live. seems some of them have a death wish, they just sit there hissing and spitting as I pass with my mutts going crazy on the end of their leads.
Old 26 January 2011, 02:28 AM
jtonkins
Scooby Regular

what w**kers hope they get what they deserve!!!
Old 26 January 2011, 07:29 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Looks like the bloke is stopping his dog from getting at the cat and if anything is moving the cat away from the pack - the cat probably took a fatal wound before this point though.
Old 26 January 2011, 09:52 AM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Bit hard to comment without seeing the lead up to it, hopefully the owners tried to stop the dogs attacking the cat but you cannot be sure.
Old 26 January 2011, 09:58 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by welshy12
Bloody cats, I dont dislike them but they are a pain in the **** when I take my dogs out round where I live. seems some of them have a death wish, they just sit there hissing and spitting as I pass with my mutts going crazy on the end of their leads.
I bet the local cat owners think that you personally are a PITA for taking your dog near their cats! They are only defending their territory anyway.

Those ***** who let their dogs kill the cat deserve to be strung up.

Les
Old 26 January 2011, 12:27 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bubba po
Ok, so we don't like to see things like this happen, but you need to be more objective. No-one knows how the Jack Russell got hold of the cat in the first place. There's no evidence from that video that the men set the dog on the cat deliberately, only that they showed callous disregard for its corpse. The cat is described as a "feral tabby" - to me, that means "wildlife destruction machine". Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the cat for what it does naturally, I blame the irresponsibility of owners that allows cats to become feral and wreak havoc on the local wildlife. In my opinion, feral cats should be rounded up and humanely destroyed. I've been a cat owner and have loved my pets, but I can't honestly feel much compassion for what's gone on here.
Humanely destroyed is a bit different to how this cat was killed though.

Originally Posted by welshy12
Thats the point though, you are responsible enough to control your dogs .. credit to you.
Old 26 January 2011, 12:34 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Leslie
I bet the local cat owners think that you personally are a PITA for taking your dog near their cats! They are only defending their territory anyway.

Les
And, of course, the responsible cat-owners have THEIR animals fuly under control?
Old 26 January 2011, 12:37 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
And, of course, the responsible cat-owners have THEIR animals fuly under control?
Old 26 January 2011, 12:49 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
What aq load of cr4p, bullsh1t comment, you obviously have very little experiance around cats.
Old 26 January 2011, 12:57 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

There is a point here; if the cat owners were responsible (both with allowing them to roam, castration and ID, chipping+tagging), this feral cat would not have been roaming to get attacked in the first place.

Its always the owner's fault. Every single time.

I found a lost cat at christmas (The little tike jumped into the car LOL!!), he had no identity on him whatsoever (just a blingy flea collar - no phone no. ). I think he lost the scent back home due to the snow. With no ID and no way of safe transportation to the RSPCA (who couldn't come out) I had to leave him to his own devices. So thats probably someone's pet frozen to death because its owner's lazy and irresponsible attitude to keeping pets

Last edited by ALi-B; 26 January 2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 26 January 2011, 03:22 PM
peter a
Scooby Regular

Chill out everyone, it's only a fecking cat!!!

See Dr Chopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
Old 26 January 2011, 04:02 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

What is wrong with these people?

W*NKERS.
Old 26 January 2011, 04:13 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

Im sorry but its the cat owners fault, they let there animals go everywhere, letting them **** in other peoples gardens where kids play and who has to go clean up the mess????? NOT the cat owner for sure.

There was a article in the news last year where a snake owner let his python out into his back garden where it would not escape, the next doors cat jumped over the fence and the python ate the cat.

We have a huge cat problem where I live, they breed like rats, **** everywhere. In the summer you cant even have the back door of our house open as cats come in a spray everywhere. I for one would welcome them dogs here for a few weeks.
Old 26 January 2011, 04:28 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TurboAndy
Im sorry but its the cat owners fault, they let there animals go everywhere, letting them **** in other peoples gardens where kids play and who has to go clean up the mess????? NOT the cat owner for sure.

There was a article in the news last year where a snake owner let his python out into his back garden where it would not escape, the next doors cat jumped over the fence and the python ate the cat.

We have a huge cat problem where I live, they breed like rats, **** everywhere. In the summer you cant even have the back door of our house open as cats come in a spray everywhere. I for one would welcome them dogs here for a few weeks.

do you have kids ? I wonder what would happen if those dogs got near a child ? ah but **** it, kids make a mess too...
Old 26 January 2011, 04:30 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

Bullocks.

Are cat owners then to be expected to follow their pets round should they decide to take sh*t somewhere? Unless I read the article incorrectly, this particular cat had no owner to tell it to go and sh*t in other people's gardens I am a cat owner myself and much like dogs they are treated as part of the family.

As for cats sh*tting in people's gardens, its no different than dog owners allowing their pets to cra,p in the street.

Exactly what a python has to do with the above article is beyond me

He's an idea............get those f*cking idiots round with their dogs and when they have finished with your cats they can start mauling the kids................
Old 26 January 2011, 04:32 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

do you have kids ? I wonder what would happen if those dogs got near a child ? ah but **** it, kids make a mess too...
Well said.
Old 26 January 2011, 04:34 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

yes we have 2 kids but the difference between cat owners and perents is they dont let there kids do what they want where they want in other peoples property and not give a **** what they do and let them **** everywhere and let other people clean it up.

Also Cats kill birds, so whats the difference between a dog killing a cat and a cat killing a bird.
Old 26 January 2011, 04:35 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

The trouble with threads like this is they always bring out the cat haters.

I don't understand why some dog owners think like this. I mean I am a cat lover, but don't automatically hate dogs. I wouldn't have one as I prefer cats due to their higher intelligence and more independnet nature. You have to work to gain the affection of a cat whereas with a dog just give it some dinner and a pat on the head and thing will love you forever.

Horses (or dogs and cats) for courses
Old 26 January 2011, 04:45 PM
Camoscooby
Scooby Regular

yes we have 2 kids but the difference between cat owners and perents is they dont let there kids do what they want where they want in other peoples property and not give a **** what they do and let them **** everywhere and let other people clean it up.

Also Cats kill birds, so whats the difference between a dog killing a cat and a cat killing a bird.
Idiot.

I can't be bothered.
Old 26 January 2011, 04:47 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Kids break windows, damage cars, light fires .. etc .. Kids cost the tax payer millions if not billions ..

If you're happy to tell your kids that setting dogs on a cat to kill it is ok, then your kids are going to grow up with no respect for other animals and watching that video, the fella kicks the dog too, you think he looks after them ?

You need to wake up, anyone that lets there dog rip a cat apart is twisted and doesn't deserve to have animals or kids.

Quick Reply: Men use dogs to kill cat ...