Originally Posted by kingofturds
BBC NEWS | UK | Nursery abuser admits acts 'vile'

She needs to talk or swing from the end of a rope in my opinion
I'll go for the rope option please
Old 12 October 2009, 07:36 PM
amar7274
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's the easy option and in my opinion the wrong one.
She should be tortured every day until she talks, then they should continue torturing her every day for the rest of her life.
Old 12 October 2009, 07:39 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amar7274
That's the easy option and in my opinion the wrong one.
She should be tortured every day until she talks, then they should continue torturing her every day for the rest of her life.
I'll go with your option then
Old 12 October 2009, 07:40 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Seems she played an active part in their abuse according to the BBC's sickening report this evening. So bad that they cannot report what she did and apparently the younger the easier it was to abuse them.

I would rather she was handed over to military to interrogate her prroperly by whatever means necessary, so the right kids and indeed the parents get the help they need to get over their ordeal. In a way she is even making it harder the kids and parents and i do not think she has the right - in fact she has any rights whatsoever.
Old 12 October 2009, 07:50 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Seems she played an active part in their abuse according to the BBC's sickening report this evening. So bad that they cannot report what she did and apparently the younger the easier it was to abuse them.

I would rather she was handed over to military to interrogate her prroperly by whatever means necessary, so the right kids and indeed the parents get the help they need to get over their ordeal. In a way she is even making it harder the kids and parents and i do not think she has the right - in fact she has any rights whatsoever.
what is scary is the fact this happened 25 miles from my sons nursery Not exactly next door I know but too close for comfort.

woman or not I would gladly punch her in the face
Old 12 October 2009, 08:06 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
what is scary is the fact this happened 25 miles from my sons nursery Not exactly next door I know but too close for comfort.

woman or not I would gladly punch her in the face
Yes, she would get a punch from me as well. I do hope she never, ever see's freedom again, her and the others involved.
Sadly, this Vanessa POS has a husband and family as well - poor them, they will also have to live with this...

If torture is the only way to get the information then so be it, i cannot think of a more deserving pewrson or for a better reason. Sham this will not be an option, after all she has her human rights - mores the pity!
Old 12 October 2009, 08:08 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Would you want to know ?

The kids are too young to remember ... I dunno .. not knowing would be bad .. but knowing and not being able to get to her?? ...
Old 12 October 2009, 08:10 PM
Foofighter
Scooby Regular

Yes, she would get a punch from me as well. I do hope she never, ever see's freedom again, her and the others involved.
Sadly, this Vanessa POS has a husband and family as well - poor them, they will also have to live with this...

If torture is the only way to get the information then so be it, i cannot think of a more deserving pewrson or for a better reason. Sham this will not be an option, after all she has her human rights - mores the pity!

Thats the problem though,she and the others will see freedom again because the justice system in this country is so f*cked up
Old 12 October 2009, 09:12 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Foofighter
Thats the problem though,she and the others will see freedom again because the justice system in this country is so f*cked up
Oh yeah.............but now we know who she is, and do you HONESTLY think you could hide THAT face?

Let it out, sooner rather than later.
Old 14 October 2009, 04:06 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

She should get a seriously heavy punishment, its an awful series of offences and she was also in a position of trust. Those who abuse that should have their sentences doubled.

Pimmo has a good point above too. Is it really best to know?

Les
Old 14 October 2009, 07:25 PM
Flaps
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
Pimmo has a good point above too. Is it really best to know?
I'd say yes it is! If I had a child there I would assume it happened to them until told other wise.

She really is one ****ing sick bitch that really needs some sort of harsh punishment, but like mentioned before, I wouldn't be surprised to see a very lenient sentence and I bet i'm still around when she gets out.
Old 14 October 2009, 09:07 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Flaps
I'd say yes it is! If I had a child there I would assume it happened to them until told other wise.

She really is one ****ing sick bitch that really needs some sort of harsh punishment, but like mentioned before, I wouldn't be surprised to see a very lenient sentence and I bet i'm still around when she gets out.
but there is always that doubt that it didnt ... would you be able to look at your kids the same way again if you knew? would you tell them later in life ?

Why do you need to know ? ok it would be good to know they didn't, but what if they did .. how would you deal with it? you cant get to her ...
Old 14 October 2009, 09:16 PM
Lisawrx

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
but there is always that doubt that it didnt ... would you be able to look at your kids the same way again if you knew? would you tell them later in life ?

Why do you need to know ? ok it would be good to know they didn't, but what if they did .. how would you deal with it? you cant get to her ...
If I had children I think I would want to know. If nothing had happened, at least your mind would be at ease that your child was lucky.

If something had happened, then at least if the child developed problems (could be due to a regressed memory) you would be prepared for it. Not sure if I would tell them though, unless I felt I had to, and if I did, it would have to be in a way where they would be reassured that it was not their fault, and unfortunately in this world there are some very sick people.
Old 14 October 2009, 09:58 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

I would rather she was handed over to military to interrogate her prroperly by whatever means necessary.
Not possible i'm afraid. Can't even put prisoners in an uncomfy chair these days following all the Iraq stuff. Despite the fact we put our own troops through it to train them up.

IMHO she is getting off on this. There is no other reason for withholding the names apart from her own perverse pleasure.

Sit it on a traffic cone forever.

5t.

EDIT - agree with Lisa on the knowing. Who can be sure what they do and don't remember? Out boy is ten months, he's learning to walk and trying words, he is learning and remembering at a huge rate. I'd want to know in case there are emotional issues later although i wouldn't actively discuss it with them unless an issue came up.

Last edited by fivetide; 14 October 2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 14 October 2009, 10:02 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Bring back hanging