Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Dog fight gang gets jail time - Good!

Search this Thread

Old 26 September 2009, 01:09 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Dog fight gang gets jail time - Good!

But not that good, Hardly going to put them or others off when there is good money to be made and you get your jollies from watching animals tear each other apart - another joke sentence.

Banned from keeping animals - yeah, right, they kept illegal dogs, that going to really worry them!
When will the gov't and law makers wake up to the fact that a lot of scumbags live outside of the law and it has little or no impact on them or their activities. Giving a habitual driver without a licience a ban is just not the answer is it so how and why will bans work, they won't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8274832.stm

Parker was found guilty of holding a fight in the garage at her home, which she shared with her husband, John Parker. He has since died in prison.

She was found guilty of being present at a dog-fight, keeping a premises for dog-fighting and possessing three pit bull dogs. She had denied all the charges.

Gary Adamson, 38, of Ramsey Crescent, Yarm, North Yorkshire, who pleaded guilty to six charges in connection with illegal dog-fighting, was given 23 weeks in prison.

Mohammed Farooq, 33, of Daniels Road, Bordesley Green, Birmingham, who was found guilty on two counts of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal and possessing training equipment for dog-fighting, was sentenced to the maximum penalty of 26 weeks.

Owen Batey, 40, of Cannock Road, Middlesbrough, was given 23 weeks in jail, having admitted setting two pit bulls on each other, being present at a dog-fight and owning a pit bull.

Christopher Burgess, 42, of Longstone Way, Ladybrook, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, who pleaded guilty to one charge of keeping a banned dog, received 160 hours' community service.

Last edited by The Zohan; 26 September 2009 at 01:12 PM.
Old 26 September 2009, 01:10 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Odd post for computer related lol

But i do agree with you

"She was found guilty of being present at a dog-fight, keeping a premises for dog-fighting and possessing three pit bull dogs. She had denied all the charges."

She? fecking hell even women lower them selfs to this sort of thing nowadays i see, As for the rest they should be tied up and thrown into the ring with a couple of these dogs while there fighting
Old 26 September 2009, 08:07 PM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wankers
Old 26 September 2009, 08:21 PM
gc8-r
Scooby Regular

i'd love to shoot them ****s...
sorry for that word but,put them in a ring with one off them dogs,that will put them off'
can i say right bunch of *******....
SORRY BUT THIS MAKES ME SICK.......
I KNOW ITS NOT THE ANSWER BUT KILL THESE DOGS THAT WILL STOP THEM..
AND KNOW ITS NOT THE DOGS FAULT...I LIKE THE BREED ,BUT IDIOTS LIKE THIS DESERVE MORE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
IF I FOUND PEOPLE DOING THIS "I WOULD RUN THEM DOWN"
A CAR CAN BE RE-BUILT-A DOGS TEMPREMENT CANT!!!!!
RANT OVER,,,,,,
Old 26 September 2009, 08:25 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate this, they should be smothered Oxo and thrown in the dog pound at feeding time.
Old 26 September 2009, 08:39 PM
T25 DOC
Scooby Regular

Seriously this makes me sick.....it really does.....why won't the law ever acknowledge that individuals connected with this sort of thing will in no doubt have some connection to another illegal activity.....

These people are scum.....pure scum.....their sick.....they have wires loose in their head and shouldn't be living amoungst us.....

I'd want to see pain be caused to them but that would make me no better then them in the long run no matter how gratifying.....and then instead we'd have to put them in a prison which we all pay for with our taxes.....

Grrrr it makes me angry - just hang them all......

Sorry....
Old 26 September 2009, 08:40 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Wasn't one of them beaten up in court?

Scum.

[Devil's advocate]But how much different from those who like to watch a pack of hounds rip a fox apart.[/Devil's Advocate]

Stev
Old 26 September 2009, 10:25 PM
dunx
Scooby Senior

Nowt like a good social divide is their ?

LOL

dunx

P.S. Where's my jodhpurs ?
Old 27 September 2009, 11:25 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Dog fighting really is a shameful activity, I wonder about the mentality of those who enjoy seeing that sort of thing.

The sentences are meaningless with respect to the crime and they should be given a good hammering in their sentences that they won't forget in a hurry. A part of that could be a very painful flogging as well!

Les