Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BNP to get their say on Question time!

Search this Thread

Old 08 September 2009, 01:12 PM
billyray911
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BNP to get their say on Question time!

As above,according to 'The Times',Nick Griffin will be on the board in October.Should be interesting and will give everyone a balanced opinion on how they fit into the scheme of things...or not.
Decision made,because it (the BNP) has demonstrated electoral support at a national level...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6823364.ece

Last edited by billyray911; 08 September 2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:32 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Taht will be intersting on the bbc, goes against all of there leftie policies!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:34 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Bring it on and maybe he will slip up from his 'nice face of the BNP persona' and people will see him for what he really is.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:35 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Bring it on and maybe he will slip up from his 'nice face of the BNP persona' and people will see him for what he really is.
What someone who wants to put western white people at the top of their own countries agenda, god forbid that!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:39 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GC8WRX
What someone who wants to put western white people at the top of their own countries agenda, god forbid that!
I was thinking more of a racist, bigotted nasty piece of work who enjoys, for want of a better expression, a bit of 'paki bashing' albeit not quite at first hand these days. Actually you two might get on
Old 08 September 2009, 01:42 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

I was thinking more of a racist, bigotted nasty piece of work who enjoys, for want of a better expression, a bit of 'paki bashing' albeit not quite at first hand these days. Actually you two might get on
We probably would, to a certain extent!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:46 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Taht will be intersting on the bbc, goes against all of there leftie policies!
It's because of their loony leftie PC policies that he gets to go on the BBC. Policy dictates they have to represent all sides of the political spectrum inclusive of the BNP. The bell ends have been hoist by there own petard.
Old 08 September 2009, 01:48 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Hateful man that he is, Griffin should be allowed his say. And by that reckoning, so should the likes of Abu Hamza...

Or should there be one law for one and one law for the other?
Old 08 September 2009, 01:53 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
It's because of their loony leftie PC policies that he gets to go on the BBC. Policy dictates they have to represent all sides of the political spectrum inclusive of the BNP. The bell ends have been hoist by there own petard.
That is funny, they really are clowns arent they?
Old 08 September 2009, 01:55 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
Hateful man that he is, Griffin should be allowed his say. And by that reckoning, so should the likes of Abu Hamza...

tool!

Abu hamza is a ****** who deserves to die, he has preached hatred of the west for years, Griffin just want them all to **** off if they cant intergrate peacfully and stop playing the race card at every opportunity!
Old 08 September 2009, 01:58 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

I am no fan of griffin or the BNP howver i do not belive he preaches death to all non-believers so no, he is no abu hamza

I do hope that they have someone from the far left as well and a damn good audience and panel of other speakers hand he gets a hard time.

Let the BNP speak so we hear what they are really about and we can make up our minds for oursleveves. Do not supress or stifle them lets hear it from them.
Old 08 September 2009, 02:03 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

tool!

Abu hamza is a ****** who deserves to die, he has preached hatred of the west for years, Griffin just want them all to **** off if they cant intergrate peacfully and stop playing the race card at every opportunity!
Tool... A very mature way to engage in a debate.

Last time I looked this was a democracy that allowed free speech. Both protagonists have been caught on video advocating violence against other races, both are nasty hateful people who are only interested in furthering their own nefarious ends.

I see no difference between them.
Old 08 September 2009, 02:05 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Did you miss pauls post above you, sort it out mate!
Old 08 September 2009, 02:08 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Did you miss pauls post above you, sort it out mate!
I did as I was writing and then spell checking mine.

As I said, I see them both in the same light.
Old 08 September 2009, 02:50 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

I didn't think Hamza was a Uk national? Or at least he wasn't born here... maybe there's some difference there that he and Griffin could discuss.
Old 08 September 2009, 04:18 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

I am looking forward to hearing him on Question Time. It will make a refreshing change to listening to labour spin and lies, followed by Conservatives just jumping onto whatever bandwagon happens to be working at the time.

With a little luck it will inject some fear into the mainstream parties to actually start and engage the electorate with real debate, and less spin. After all, if they don't people like the BNP may just get into power
Old 08 September 2009, 07:40 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

In all honesty, who doesn't like a bit of paki bashing? The text messages on my phone would dictate its quite a national past time.
Old 08 September 2009, 10:37 PM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Last time I looked this was a democracy that allowed free speech.
Except if you commit libel or break the increasing number of discrimination laws that is.

both are nasty hateful people who are only interested in furthering their own nefarious ends.
But enough of Brown and Cameron, back on topic please!

I see no difference between them.
Apart from one is a democratically elected politician of a legal party who has a particular vision on how to run the country, and is trying to change it through the ballot box, and the other is inciting people to murder and to overthrow pretty much ever tenet of how we conduct ourselves in Britain by the use of force.

Pity you don't notice any difference, doesn't look promising for your reasoning skills....
Old 08 September 2009, 10:43 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

OMG 'Western white people'

What make us so special?
Old 08 September 2009, 10:46 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

tool!

YOU ARE THE ONE PLAYING THE RACE CARD SUNSHINE
Old 08 September 2009, 10:48 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Dave
Are you going to repeat this quote on every fecking thread???
Old 08 September 2009, 10:59 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

Martin has been on the sauce again...

So, what is your tipple of choice?

Dandelion wine?
Old 08 September 2009, 11:06 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Griffin just want them all to **** off if they cant intergrate peacfully and stop playing the race card at every opportunity!
If that's all he wants, then why won't he allow them to "intergrate" as part of his party membership?
Old 09 September 2009, 01:07 AM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

the problem is on both sides of the fence.

The BNP on the left, Al Muhaji-Fries on the right

Both probably have genuine political and social ambitions (well maybe not the right) however the way they are promoted and portrayed just opens up doors for the hooligan mentality to step in and create problems.

Trouble makers are a part of our society, they come in all shapes and sizes, colours and beliefs but underneath they are the same, malevolent in nature who relish in creating as much aggro as possible.

Now if more asians voted for the BNP we wouldn't have half the problems
Old 09 September 2009, 01:23 AM
c_maguire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bubba po
If that's all he wants, then why won't he allow them to "intergrate" as part of his party membership?
Instructing the BNP to welcome all 'comers is as daft as making Catholic schools accept non-Catholic pupils or perhaps telling Alcoholics Anonymous they should accept tee-totallers.
Anti-discrimination laws might be taken a little more seriously (and less contemptuously) if their application carried an appreciable benefit in every instance.
Question Time avec BNP will undoubtedly be a joke. All the other representatives on the panel will be grandstanding and making a big show of how traumatic it is to be anywhere near somebody as truly un-liberal as Nic Griffin, and every time he speaks various sheep in the audience will drown him out with shouts of 'racist' ,'****' or the like. Might even be some egg-throwing perhaps.
If the views of the BNP are, as we are told, so abhorrent and full of flawed logic, I fail to understand why the main parties cannot demonstrate a level of maturity and expose the myth in an open forum. Would this not be easy from their high moral ground?
Kevin
Old 09 September 2009, 01:44 AM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Have a watch of BBC's Panorama "The Secret Agent - BNP Exposed". It's available on youtube.
Old 09 September 2009, 08:47 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

The way I see it is that they have to be given the same exposure as anyone else - bearing in mind that as a 'nationalist' party, they have been voted for by a percentage of the UK population, therefore there is a certain amount of people in the UK who believe in what they are saying.

Putting some kind of blanket ban on them because of their policies is exactly the sort of behaviour that people accuse them of having as their real agenda ( look through history and fascists have repeatedly tried to stifle their 'oppositions' voice - Hitler with the jews, the Chinese with everyone West of them etc... ).

I don't support the BNP, and have very little interest in what they have to say, but I think as we are supposedly in a democracy, then everyone should be allowed to air their views, then it is up to the public to decide who they want to vote for.

The PC BBC are obviously crapping themselves over this, but as they only exist because of the license fees paid by UK residents ( black, white, skinhead, muslim, christian and everyone else ) then it really shouldn't be their decision who gets the coverage.
Old 09 September 2009, 08:55 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

You are making the mistake of thinking that what they say is what they mean. Do a bit of digging on the web and You Tube to find out what they really stand for and I think it is quite easy to see why they should not be given airtime or any other outlet to promote themselves. Remember at one time Hitler seemed quite palatable to a large proportion of the German nation.

Quick Reply: BNP to get their say on Question time!