Old 20 July 2009, 02:02 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Them Asians again enit

Asian mans taking steds enit: BBC NEWS | UK | More Asian teens 'using steroids'

I love the misquote at the end:

But not everyone wants to be helped.
"I think if I stopped I wouldn't feel as good or great about myself. A lot of girls come to you and look at your biceps - it can be quite flattering at times," said Abu.

"If I don't train I get depressed, I don't feel as good. When I train I feel happy."
Bit obvious the fatty is on about his training/going to gym, bloody beebeesee ehy enit?!

Adios,

T
Old 20 July 2009, 03:13 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nat21
Yes i've noticied this too.

All to do with a lot of them having an historical chip on their shoulder and wanting to be big and powerful (in their minds) now.
Seems to be a common theme now.

I was in London and Wycombe ways at the weekend and was a bit surprised how youngens seem to think it's all the rage now not realising they are:

a. too young to have the required hormones to actually have any kind of reaction from the stuff

b. too stupid to realise the damage they will do to their natural (and superior) growth cycles

c. walking time bombs with all that stuff in their bodies

What's worrying is how peeps are not even using the stuff for training anymore, just for the aggression but I know a few local body builders who can't seem to live without the stuff and will go through stupid quantities.

Personally I am happy where I am, my body has reached it's natural limit and it's staying put so I can be sure when I become a proper old fart I will not have cobblers knees and other ****ty problems aging body builders/athletes get.

Adios!
Old 21 July 2009, 05:44 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

Abu 26

"describes himself as a skinny, average teenager who wanted to beef up after seeing his brothers use steroids."

Shows the brain power involved here. A 26 year old teenager? whatever next?
Old 21 July 2009, 05:47 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

If you make them run after you chances are the will have a heartattack if they are heavy users, Either that or decide any dispute with a "size of your *****" contest!
That will get em.
Old 21 July 2009, 06:14 PM
yoza
BANNED

Originally Posted by Timwinner
If you make them run after you chances are the will have a heartattack if they are heavy users, Either that or decide any dispute with a "size of your *****" contest!
That will get em.
In none doctors speak, and no lengthy copy and paste, here are a couple of answers.

Your ***** do shrink during a course of anobolic steroids as they stop producing testosterone, your brain tells them there is too much in your body and shuts them down.

They ache during the 3rd-4th week of the course, and then ache again 2 weeks after your Pregnil kickstart.

They return to the original size 2-3 weeks after the course ends, with a little kickstart from Pregnil they start working as they did before your course.

If you stack and use large amounts of anobolic steroids after a long term your heart will grown, after all it is a muscle, also the valves in your heart will harden and fail.

The muscles in your face will grow too, hence the steroid jaw, enhanced due to the fact you will be eating like **** and using this muscle group..

Levels of aggression are uncontrolable, and moodswings are often not noticed by the user.

You will NEED sex often rather than just wanting it.

Using oral steroids is more damaging than injecting, site injecting is more dangerous than jabbing straight into you glutes, or other large muscle mass.

Steroid abuse kills, usually through depression/stress leading to self harm, suicide.

Never inject from a vial with foreign text on it, as it may say "For veternary use only" then you will end up in ICU.

Steroids mask injuries and in the longrun these injuries take longer to heal, as you would have stopped earlier if you were not on a course.

If you are stupid enough to have a go, remember to ramp up, plateau, and come down slow...dont fall off the cliff, or will suffer mental issues.

Give your body a break, dont go from one 3 month course to the next, and the next, and the next, although you will want to.

You will NEVER be big enough, you will not see your gains as others will, because you will be stegg-blinded....more, more, more.

Very dangerous game.

Last edited by yoza; 21 July 2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 21 July 2009, 07:35 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Mugs game, people will always look for short cuts to realise their goals without thinking about the consequences.
Old 21 July 2009, 08:07 PM
yoza
BANNED

Its not a "short cut", its to give you a bunk up the wall, the wall being your maximum drug free size.
Old 21 July 2009, 09:14 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

You can get big without them but it takes longer, so in a way your short cutting the hard work.
Speaking to friends who have been down that route they just couldn't be bothered to do it naturally, consequently they had no will power and back to their 'normal' size when they had enough.
We are talking about young impressionable people here, there are obvious exceptions to this rule, I doubt any in the new report fall into this category though.
Old 21 July 2009, 10:14 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Big biceps, small ****
Well it may impress the girls (doubt that though unless they are vain, and the bloke has to be stupid to start with) but it does damage your body (just look at arnie, heart bypass with a pigs valve, that will impress thses kids )
If they actually asked a woman what she wanted (rather than driving around in circles and showing their big biceps off out of the window of the car) they may actually learn something

Tony
Old 21 July 2009, 11:36 PM
zedf
Scooby Regular

Isn't it just better to take protein shake which will also help you get abit bigger but its not got the health problems with its and with work you can get where you want.
Old 22 July 2009, 09:36 AM
yoza
BANNED

Steroids dont alter the size of your dick, fact.

Protein drings dont make you big, they just alter the colour of your p1ss.
Old 22 July 2009, 02:43 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yoza, have you ever seen an asian **** star?

The effects also include heart damage, much higher risk of heart attack and strokes, permanent liver damage etc, basically its not good for you the way these people are talking about.

Tony
Old 22 July 2009, 03:36 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TonyBurns
Yoza, have you ever seen an asian **** star?
ROFL!! Fair point though, So your saying all (most) Asians have small weiners sort of chipolata/party sausage styleee