Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Hopelessly inadequate BNP type?

Search this Thread

Old 29 June 2009, 04:35 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hopelessly inadequate BNP type?

Why is it these guys are so thick and self-deluded.
You would think being on your best behaviour when carrying bombs in public was a good policy - right?
BBC NEWS | UK | Man 'on cusp' of bombing campaign
Old 29 June 2009, 05:45 PM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the box, but what worries me more is this....

"He also faces two charges of having articles for terrorism - including the weedkiller, firelighters and three tennis ***** - two of having documents for terrorism and another of collecting information for terrorism.

Two further counts allege he possessed an explosive device "with intent to endanger life" and that he had explosives, namely weedkiller. "

My garden shed must be a veritable factory for producing weapons of mass destruction that would make al qaida jealous.
Old 29 June 2009, 05:54 PM
Merry Melons
BANNED

He wasn't in the BNP, interesting that you make the link between a legitimate political party and a mentally disturbed racist bomber!
Old 29 June 2009, 06:08 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

BNP type.
I guess he may be Nu-Labour - but I doubt it.
Looks a bit too "indigenous" to me.
I assume the weedkiller is Sodium Chlorate - as sold with retardant - perhaps he thought that meant it was for him!
I especially like the way he lives with his father but hasn't spoken to him for ten years
TBH, the case looks a little shakey to me - best chance the CPS has is if he decides to defend himself.

Last edited by cster; 29 June 2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 29 June 2009, 06:22 PM
Limpwrist
BANNED

Originally Posted by cster
BNP type.
I guess he may be Nu-Labour - but I doubt it.
Looks a bit too "indigenous" to me.
I assume the weedkiller is Sodium Chlorate - as sold with retardant - perhaps he thought that meant it was for him!
I especially like the way he lives with his father but hasn't spoken to him for ten years
TBH, the case looks a little shakey to me - best chance the CPS has is if he decidess to defend himself.

No evidence he is BNP and as far as i know the BNP don't go round planting bombs . On the other hand he could be one of them loonies that pelted Nick Griffin with eggs , now there you have the real nutters
Old 29 June 2009, 06:30 PM
Merry Melons
BANNED

I hate generalisations, I really do, it's like saying all inner city black youths are knife wielding murderers or all Pakistanis are Ebay car part rip off merchants!

This chap had mental issues, he needs help and hopefully he'll now get access to it!
Old 29 June 2009, 10:55 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by David_Dickson
He doesnt seem to be the sharpest tool in the box, but what worries me more is this....

"He also faces two charges of having articles for terrorism - including the weedkiller, firelighters and three tennis ***** - two of having documents for terrorism and another of collecting information for terrorism.

Two further counts allege he possessed an explosive device "with intent to endanger life" and that he had explosives, namely weedkiller. "

My garden shed must be a veritable factory for producing weapons of mass destruction that would make al qaida jealous.
I agree totally - since when was "carrying three tennis *****" a criminal offence, let alone an act of terrorism??

The police now seem to have an arsenal of "offences" that can pretty much put anyone away for life - and they are prepared to use them
  • Photographing a policeman, or soldier, or secret agent (even though you don't know that they are) - arrest, DNA-rape, fingerprints, future hassle
  • Asking a uniformed police officer for his (or her) number - arrest, a beating and banged up for four days
  • Fail to give a duly authorised person your bank PIN (which is a "password" under the RIPA) - two years in prison
  • That animated GIF of Bart Simpson and Marge that found it's way into your browser cache - extreme ****/paedophilia, you are now on the big list

Maybe if the authorities spent a little less time talking up terrorism, the nutters in society would be less inclined to dabble around the edges

mb
Old 30 June 2009, 12:48 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

[QUOTE=Merry Melons;8793645]I hate generalisations, I really do, it's like saying all inner city black youths are knife wielding murderers or all Pakistanis are Ebay car part rip off merchants!

They mostly are!
Old 30 June 2009, 07:57 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

[quote=GC8WRX;8795045]
Originally Posted by Merry Melons
I hate generalisations, I really do, it's like saying all inner city black youths are knife wielding murderers or all Pakistanis are Ebay car part rip off merchants!

They mostly are!

It is also said 'empty vessels make the most noise'.
Old 30 June 2009, 09:12 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

[QUOTE=banny sti;8795839]
Originally Posted by GC8WRX

It is also said 'empty vessels make the most noise'.

Some wise sage also said 'there are none so empty as those full of themselves'.
Old 30 June 2009, 09:36 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

I wonder how many BNP Yoofs have recently bought classic Impreza's?