Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Jeez, it's that time again folks

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2009, 05:38 PM
HankScorpio
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeez, it's that time again folks

Just saw a trailer for Big Brother, seems it starts (again ) this week, prepare to avoid channel 4 (unless there's any smokin hot laydeezs in it ) and have the papers filled with this bollox.

I reckon there will be 3 gay people of either gender, 1 weirdo of indeterminate gender, 2 muslims, one catholic, one Shinto, a Sikh, 2 Buddhists, a virgin, 4 asians, 3 people of colour, several dipsticks, several smartarses, an old lady, an old man, 5 people "learning about themselves", an american, someone from the middle east, and all of them *****.
Old 02 June 2009, 06:05 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes the **** just keeps on rollin.

i suppose Davina will be presenting it again ...
Old 02 June 2009, 06:12 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

It is still going? Blimey! They still love this crap over here though, Survivor is still going strong and they've just started the second season of "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here". I caught a few moments of it when channel surfing and the only people I recognized were Lou Diamond Phillips and Stephen Baldwin. I've no idea who the others are, nor do I really care.

Until people stop watching this tat I guess we'll have to put up with it being aired.

Survivor makes me laugh as I'd turn round and say "**** doing challenges for food, I'm off to kill a wild boar, John Locke stylee!" If you want to get someone voted out, well, sod voting, take them out with a spear. I guess that is a little too hardcore though, even though it's probably what would happen if people were really stranded on an island, that or they start getting involved with other nutters on the island and do a spot of time traveling.

Last edited by Markus; 02 June 2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03 June 2009, 11:23 AM
windyboy
Scooby Regular

Location: Working in Belfast and living in Bangor, N'orn I'ron

Originally Posted by Markus
It is still going? Blimey! They still love this crap over here though, Survivor is still going strong and they've just started the second season of "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here". I caught a few moments of it when channel surfing and the only people I recognized were Lou Diamond Phillips and Stephen Baldwin. I've no idea who the others are, nor do I really care.

Until people stop watching this tat I guess we'll have to put up with it being aired.

Survivor makes me laugh as I'd turn round and say "**** doing challenges for food, I'm off to kill a wild boar, John Locke stylee!" If you want to get someone voted out, well, sod voting, take them out with a spear. I guess that is a little too hardcore though, even though it's probably what would happen if people were really stranded on an island, that or they start getting involved with other nutters on the island and do a spot of time traveling.
that sounds more like Celebrity Battle Royle, now that would worth watching....

windyboy
Old 03 June 2009, 11:40 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate BB with a ****ing passion and would rather have a decent **** than watch any of that mind numbing crap that masquerades as bloody entertainment on TV these days

It is bad enough that there are regular highlights of the **** poor show, but to have 24hour coverage where you can sit and watch people fart, snore and toss around in their bed, well my girlfriend can see that nay night of the week

Unfortunately my good lady is a fan and has been ever since the first series. In fact she has all of them on DVD and even bought some of ebay FFS
So I have to endure this pointless crap every year and the only redeeming fact is I can sit there scratching my bollocks on the sofa and she doesn't notice as much
Old 03 June 2009, 12:08 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

I will also be made to watch, the most painful part for me is this, By week 3 I will find myself actually wanting to watch. Its this mind conditioning trick my Mrs has.

I think this year will have a bit of knife crime, some expenses and a touch of swine flu. They have to try and keep in modern.

Or maybe we will see some craggy faced tart from some backwater sucking off some wanna be FHM model type in the hot tub.
Old 03 June 2009, 12:18 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

The worst thing by far, is because they the production team is a useless shower of sheets, they they always, without fail, get a complete raving queer/lesbian combo in who is meant to represent the gay community when in fact all they do is show what a complete **** they are, do nothing for their community and actually make me want to smash their ****ing head in with a blunt shovel.

It also is a wonderful tool to illustrate the pathetic level of education in this country as so many of the contestants are thick *******s. Dont get me started on celeb wannabes either
Old 03 June 2009, 12:39 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw that trailer as well, here we go again, Channel 4 milking a franchise for all its worth, a house full of pointless self serving, desperate saddos all looking for that elusive way to circumvent their lack of effort and talent in life by becoming a reality tv "star"

I remember when telly was good, four channel's and there was some consideration to what got shown, now we can have this sh1te every night of the week and all days for those who really have nothing to do.

I have to say, that thought Brtains got talent gets slagged it is way way preferable to this toss, at least it is people who try and a bit of good old fashioned musical hall, variety, freakshow etc and its only on a finite number of hours.

Anyone normal, that has a life, a job and whatever would not want to go on Big Brother, hence why it attracts people who's ego's are way bigger than their limited talent, could you block out 13 weeks or so of your life to **** around in a prefab house being viewed by the public 24 hours a day whilst you prove what a turd you are, thought not.....
Old 03 June 2009, 12:47 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

That will be another one to avoid like the plague then.

That programme is just about as low as you can go I reckon. I can't stand the thought of it and thank goodness Mrs Leslie feels the same way.

Les
Old 03 June 2009, 12:54 PM
Will
BANNED

nothing worse than when the crap is over either!! They appear on all of the papers and all that blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other half likes it, she does try and gets me to watch it, but like i have told her

'i would rather shave my **** crack with an broken bottle than watch that ****'