Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I think I'm going mad.

Search this Thread

Old 29 July 2008, 10:07 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I think I'm going mad.

It looks like someone is attempting to sort out the time problem on here, all well and good. However it's making me feel like I'm in some strange world, threads not showing up on the main forum bit, but then they are there in the sub sections (nsr etc). Plus none of the times match up from the main bit to the sub forums, if this makes sense.

Once it's sorted, I will look like some nutter posting complete tosh, but it's currently 22.06 and I have no idea what time it is in SN land.
Old 29 July 2008, 10:35 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
It looks like someone is attempting to sort out the time problem on here, all well and good. However it's making me feel like I'm in some strange world, threads not showing up on the main forum bit, but then they are there in the sub sections (nsr etc). Plus none of the times match up from the main bit to the sub forums, if this makes sense.

Once it's sorted, I will look like some nutter posting complete tosh, but it's currently 22.06 and I have no idea what time it is in SN land.
23:35 here. I think we're all going to disappear into a wormhole and come up in the middle of an episode of the Krankies or something equally awful
Old 29 July 2008, 11:00 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lisawrx
However it's making me feel like I'm in some strange world
You are, your in Scoobynetland now, full of freaks, nutters, elves, pixies and infracto rodents, sit back and enjoy it hunni
Old 29 July 2008, 11:51 PM
Lisawrx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is true Tam, it's just stranger than normal, if you can ever really call it that.