Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Welsh waster with 20 kids

Search this Thread

Old 07 July 2008, 11:44 PM
c_maguire
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welsh waster with 20 kids

Another depressing example of what this country has become.

On BBC1 now is "My Family has 20 kids". Mike Holpin, you are a man among men. Bragging about the number of women he's shagged, and currently has 9 kids with his latest munter wife. Started knocking them out at 17, and averages 1 every 18 months (he's 47 or 49 now). You'll all be glad to know the benefits system keeps the family afloat and they admit (so not necessarily the whole story) to getting £27000 in benefits each year. They are currently waiting for a larger council house to house the growing family. Apparently they've had some flack from neighbours etc but Mike says "I luv my kids and I'm gonna keep on, so they can say what they like, stuff 'em". Good on you Mike, nice work when we're all paying for it. He's off work on incapacity benefit (and others) of course and he admits to being an alcoholic. The family have got more mobile phones than the Carphone Warehouse, but Mike has decided to make some sacrifices and flog a pink one he doesn't like because he had a bad Christmas and got caught drink-driving (who payed for your car Mike?). Mike's upset because most of his kids are smoking in the house, apparently he's considerate enough to leave it 5 or 6 months before he puffs in front of the new additions. 4 of his sons are called Mike so they are never too sure which ones are currently excluded from school. Mike's worried the D&D will get him in clink again (4th time for D&D) and he's been in before for robbing and breaking and entering.

Yep, he's in nick. The missus has already called the police because the kids are robbing and she can't cope. One of the Lukes (there are two) has discovered he can get cash for scrap metal, so him and his "between jobs" mates are pinching copper wherever they can. The missus just locked the oldest son out for thieving so he's just smashed his way back in. Mercifully they can all have a good laugh about things sat in the lounge, **** in one hand and can of beer in the other.
Council are re-housing them as they've got no water because someone's nicked their copper water pipes. They cleaned up before they left with a couple of hand grenades or something similar.
Mike's back from nick, thank goodness. "We're going to sort out a few problems" says Mike. "Don't ******* swear at your mother" Mike tells the kids.
Mike swears he's on the straight and narrow this time, "I'm not going back there" he says.

"Being a Holpin, you've got to be loyal to one another" says Mike, "If they (his kids) turn out to be real arseholes, then it doesn't matter, they're my arseholes and I luv them no matter what". As he says this, him and a couple of the lads are off to the Police station as the lads have been caught for some aggro.

Well, harmony is restored. Luke is back at school after 2 years out, and Mike's been off the booze for 5 weeks. "This is the way we live, we've managed for a long time. Leave us alone, live and let live, you live your lives and we'll do exactly the same with ours" says philosopher Mike. He's even contemplating going back to work, but the average wage for a labourer is £150-200 per week and Mike reckons he needs £500+ to support a family like his. He really wants to work, he genuinely does, but he needs to be sure he's free of the booze. In the meantime he's not averse to the idea of more children if the missus can be persuaded (a few tinnies and that's probably in the bag).....the tattoo of the family tree on his back has room for some more entries.

All's well that ends well.

Kevin
Old 08 July 2008, 12:29 AM
saxperience
Scooby Regular

Do you not have anything better to do with your time?
Old 08 July 2008, 12:45 AM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Yes....sh*g the missus and go for the 21st child
Old 08 July 2008, 01:04 AM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

'Welsh Waster' I like it
Could be sailing close to an infraction for racism, but I like it non the less
Nice write-up.
Old 08 July 2008, 01:11 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by coolangatta
'Welsh Waster' I like it
Could be sailing close to an infraction for racism, but I like it non the less
Nice write-up.

I don't see the racism ? He didn't say all Welsh ! He just pointed out that this low life is Welsh !

Old 08 July 2008, 01:22 AM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
I don't see the racism ? He didn't say all Welsh ! He just pointed out that this low life is Welsh !

I can't see the racism either.
But 'some' read differently to us and merely mentioning nationality can be manipulated
Old 08 July 2008, 01:46 AM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by saxperience
Whoever infracted this post can be proud of themselves.
Old 08 July 2008, 05:47 AM
johnnyroper
Scooby Regular

funny bit for me when the loser comes out of nick and has family meeting,right he says i here you have been swearing in front of your mom you little "fuking" animals.

classic example of the scum us saps slog our guts out to pay for,as mike says he would need to clear £500 a week if he got a job so better off on benefits.
Old 08 July 2008, 08:29 AM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by saxperience
This is a pretty valid comment.
I suppose rhetorical comment is not allowed on SN.
Old 08 July 2008, 08:38 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

How is this a "despressing example" of what this country has become? It;s not the norrm. Most people do not have 20 kids. Most people ar enot on benefits - So no, its not an indication of what this country has become.

Of course, some people will try to take advantage of the system, well short of enforced sterilisation, or refusing to give money to feed kids, then there is little you can do in such cases.

It's not an "indication of what this country has become". It's not even close.
Old 08 July 2008, 08:41 AM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Saxperience's 'question' does not merit an infraction

Get a grip of yourself whoever infracted

High chance it was probably one of the 20 kids though
Old 08 July 2008, 09:03 AM
SunnySideUp
Scooby Regular

It is good TV because it makes your blood boil ..... but, it isn't typical of this country.

2 of the kids seemed to actually want to do something with their lives, they should be taken away and put with a decent family - given the best chance or we know the girl will be pregnant at 13 and the boy will be excluded from school.

These families are basically thick, there's no two ways about it ..... their intellectual skills are down with the vermin in the sewers - they simply don't 'get it' ....... the evidence of being as dense as plasterboard is the family tree tattoo'd on his back - paid for by us!!

And the cross tattoo'd between his eyes .... what's that for? Target for the bullet which should have been used 30 years ago??
Old 08 July 2008, 11:36 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Such a simple solution to people like this.

No child benefit after the 2nd child, if you want more then pay for them yourselves!
Old 08 July 2008, 11:44 AM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Kids should be put into care. Best thing for them. Then that arsehole has no excuse not to get off his lazy **** and get a job.
Old 08 July 2008, 11:46 AM
New_scooby_04

A Welshman, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island.

After being there a while, they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down. One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the Welshman. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Welshman took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the Welshman had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health. When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the Welshman started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

"could you take the dog for a walk?"

Old 08 July 2008, 12:15 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
A Welshman, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island.

After being there a while, they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down. One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the Welshman. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Welshman took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the Welshman had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health. When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the Welshman started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

"could you take the dog for a walk?"

its the way you tell them
Old 08 July 2008, 12:25 PM
jonny_693
Scooby Regular

Its just a downward spiral. The more kids she drops out the less point there is him trying to get a job and unfortunately he's too stupid to ever get a good enough one to support that many people. Not the kids fault in anyway. How can they learn right and wrong or any basic morals with cretin parents like that? At least the fat mother ****** still had some pennies for an 8 pack of strongbow and some baccy even if there was no water in the house (due to the pipes being nicked). Its just a crying shame people like that cant be physically stupid/sober enough not to know how to use their reproductive organs.
Old 08 July 2008, 01:05 PM
richs2891
Scooby Regular

Do agree with the having more than 2 kids = no more child benefits !
Errm going to get slated for this but steralise the pair of them !

Richard
Old 08 July 2008, 04:07 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JONNY_693
Its just a downward spiral. The more kids she drops out the less point there is him trying to get a job and unfortunately he's too stupid to ever get a good enough one to support that many people. Not the kids fault in anyway. How can they learn right and wrong or any basic morals with cretin parents like that? At least the fat mother ****** still had some pennies for an 8 pack of strongbow and some baccy even if there was no water in the house (due to the pipes being nicked). Its just a crying shame people like that cant be physically stupid/sober enough not to know how to use their reproductive organs.
Just think: 20 kids = grow up to be 20 wasters, these go on to have 20 kids each themselves = 400 wasters, of which have 20 kids of their own......

"Like rabbits" spring to mind.

Even just the current twenty having just two kids each will spawn 40 more benefit leaches.

'bout time the DWP declared open season on these leachers.
Old 08 July 2008, 04:15 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

My wifes aunties ex boyfriend is in his mid 40s and on kid 14. His main job is either cutting grass while claiming or robbing farms and yards of fuel while claiming. His current girlfriend is indeed a girl of about 20. She has one child not 1 yet and is due another in September I believe.

He just shacks up with any dosy mare and gets them up the stick ASAP.
Old 08 July 2008, 04:55 PM
All Torque
Scooby Regular

He`s got a few kids by differant women who all know about each other, there is a law in this country that a man can`t marry more than one women at a time. As much as I think what he`s doing is wrong they are all born and bred in this country, what about these imigrants who has 3 or 4 wives legaly married in their own country bringing them over here and claiming benifit for all of them and who knows how many children.
Old 08 July 2008, 05:02 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by All Torque
He`s got a few kids by differant women who all know about each other, there is a law in this country that a man can`t marry more than one women at a time. As much as I think what he`s doing is wrong they are all born and bred in this country, what about these imigrants who has 3 or 4 wives legaly married in their own country bringing them over here and claiming benifit for all of them and who knows how many children.
Can't say I've ever met or even heard of anyone like that.
Maybe I should get out more
Old 09 July 2008, 01:31 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I love them Welsh, I remember when the company I used to work for opened a factory in merthyr tydfil. Despite having over a 1000 jobs to fill they could not find enough staff so they offered us double pay to go up there and get things running.

The local council estate "unemployed" were outraged at us English stealing their jobs One time two local hard nuts started on one of our lads at a cash machine, not noticing the mini bus full of us parked up and half of the lads were from redruth (cornwall).
Old 09 July 2008, 09:35 AM
Matt_Turbo_2000
Scooby Regular

That was classic TV just a shame i am welsh, would just like to point out this isnt your average welsh family lol! No doubt there are families like this all over the UK draining the system!

Hope this programme is on iPlayer my mate in work wants to watch it now after reading this post lol!
Old 09 July 2008, 04:46 PM
All Torque
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
I love them Welsh, I remember when the company I used to work for opened a factory in merthyr tydfil. Despite having over a 1000 jobs to fill they could not find enough staff so they offered us double pay to go up there and get things running.
I wonder why that was.