Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Unruly Tenants

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2008, 09:46 PM
nik52wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unruly Tenants

I live in a close in a very repectible are where all houses are minimum 4 bed detached. Most of the residents have lived in the street since the houses were built 6 years ago.
The house next door to me was put up for let and the new tenants moved in last week (Two middle aged sisters).
Within a week they have been reported for shouting and screaming, using foul language all between the hours of midnight and five am on two seperate occasions.
They are renting a house for non smokers which is a joke as they smoke like chimneys which gets me to my point.
Today i have discovered used **** that have been thrown over the boundary fence onto my property.
One of the **** landed on my extension window cill and has burnt it, i'm not impressed! I might also point out we have two children aged 4 and 9 so the thought of them picking a *** butt is really pissing me off.

What to do?
Normally i would go banging on doors but this time i am going to approach the estate agents and let them deal with it. Bearing in mind three complaints have gone in today regarding the other matters what can i likely expect to happen bearing in mind my property has been damaged.

Nik.
Old 05 June 2008, 10:07 PM
Jamz3k
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm not into being violent towards women but maybe you should take some advice from this video

http://http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f1a5a4cbe6
Old 06 June 2008, 07:44 AM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had to put up with unruly tenants before and what a nightmare it was!

First I would report it to whoever let's out the house so that they have a log of it, if they then come back to you and say that the 2 concerened seem fine and nothing has happened don't leave it there, if they continue then get back on to the letting agents, they'll soon get sick of constant complaints.

I eventually called the police about the unruly couple next to us, as they were blasting music at stupid hours (not god when I have a 5 year old who would wake up), he would take revenge on peoples houses or cars when he'd been tackled about the situation, eventually the people who owned the house put it up for sale as the only way to get them out, we had to put up with it for the best part of 18 months though.

Good Luck, it's a horrible thing to deal with.