Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Low life scum bag in Japan, well at least one!

Search this Thread

Old 21 October 2007, 01:00 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Low life scum bag in Japan, well at least one!

Having extolled the virtues of Japan for many years, and it's crime free and numpty free system, I'm saddened and shocked to report at least one low life lives here.
Having taken a day off, I decided to go fishing, sea fishing that is.
Parked my car at the local port and walked to the end of the pier and spent about 3 hours there. (caught nothing to write home about but Ho Hum).
On my return to the car I found that the passenger side of my STi had been key'd front to back. Front wing, both doors and back wing with a scratch full length.
Well, to say I was angry would be an understatement. If I'd have caught the 'TWOT' he'd have been swimming in the cold north pacific until he sank from view.
I have spent all day applying a lot of elbow grease, and a little knowledge, so clay bar, two grades of polish and wax has proven successful and at the moment at least the scratch is not visible.
What kind of low life, bottom feeding ****-bag does that sort of thing to another persons car????

Last edited by coolangatta; 21 October 2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot how to spell until !!!
Old 21 October 2007, 01:09 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Maybe he was upset that you were being cruel to the fish?

Glad you could sort it though!
Old 21 October 2007, 01:12 PM
matttp1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats not good but you ve answered your own question on the last line of your post, feckin scumbags you cant leave anything anywhere
Old 21 October 2007, 01:15 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

[quote=Suresh;7347006]Maybe he was upset that you were being cruel to the fish?
LOL, yes the locals are really respectful to the fishes
Old 21 October 2007, 01:40 PM
rossyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 94 Likes on 58 Posts

maybe he was a uk chav on a government sponsored holiday and he felt a little home-sick?
Old 21 October 2007, 01:51 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

That does surprise me tbh, but you cant apply a generalisation to an entire country.
The only country where i've genuinely not met any lowlifes, scum or bottomfeeders is Finland.
astraboy.
Old 21 October 2007, 01:57 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by astraboy
That does surprise me tbh, but you cant apply a generalisation to an entire country.
The only country where i've genuinely not met any lowlifes, scum or bottomfeeders is Finland.
astraboy.
I take your point but I've never had a minutes trouble, of any sort, in all the years I've been here.
I just hope this is a 'one-off' (or the result of some care in the community work) and the Japanese are not going to follow the rest of the world down the toilet.
Old 21 October 2007, 01:59 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

lets hope not, whereabouts in Japan are you?
astraboy.
Old 21 October 2007, 02:13 PM
coolangatta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by astraboy
lets hope not, whereabouts in Japan are you?
astraboy.
I'm living in the North East of Honshu, Aomori (Blue forest) prefecture. A perfect, until today, place to be.
Lets hope it's a one-off.

It's a sad endictment that I would not have been surprised if it had happened in the UK. Or am I living on bad memories

Where are you and what is your opinion of where you are and the people there?
I'm still on the side of Japanese culture. My GF (Japanese national) says she fears the worst!

Last edited by coolangatta; 21 October 2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 21 October 2007, 04:08 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Why / when did you leave OZ, what was it like over there. (assumption made by your name)
Old 21 October 2007, 05:25 PM
Simon 69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by coolangatta
Having extolled the virtues of Japan for many years, and it's crime free and numpty free system, I'm saddened and shocked to report at least one low life lives here.
Parked my car at the local port and walked to the end of the pier and spent about 3 hours there. (caught nothing to write home about but Ho Hum).
On my return to the car I found that the passenger side of my STi had been key'd front to back. Front wing, both doors and back wing with a scratch full length.
Well, to say I was angry would be an understatement. If I'd have caught the 'TWOT' he'd have been swimming in the cold north pacific until he sank from view.
I have spent all day applying a lot of elbow grease, and a little knowledge, so clay bar, two grades of polish and wax has proven successful and at the moment at least the scratch is not visible.
What kind of low life, bottom feeding ****-bag does that sort of thing to another persons car????
Thats very un-Japanese behaviour , isnt it?
Old 21 October 2007, 06:31 PM
Janspeed
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by coolangatta
He MUST commit Seppuku, or he will live in shame for the rest of his miserable life.

Unless he is a foreigner...............but he must commit Seppuku anyway!

(hope the motor gets sorted....)