Default britain's youth culture!

what makes these people tick?

Brave mongrel survives horrifying crossbow attack | the Daily Mail
Old 29 July 2007, 12:11 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[rant]

Feral scum like that have never been taught values. They have no concept of the value of life, money or anything. The scum which bred them cannot be called parents as the only interaction they probably ever have with them is to tell them to f-off out of the house before getting p!$$ed and not realising their offspring didn't come home. The next morning they probably don't realise they're there unless they need to tell them to f-off to school, which of course they probably don't go to much, and if the school or local authorities complain, they get told to f-off too. They never get anything unless they steal it, so have no understanding about how people cherish things they have bought with money they have had to earn, and have never learnt to have empathy with other people or creatures, seeing them instead as worthless and open to attack for their own amusement. 30 years of liberal attitudes and a welfare state which rewards you proportionately to how lazy, disrespectful and worthless you are to society, whilst extorting money from the diminishing decent people of the country to finance the decay of the nation has led us here, and current policy will not change it one bit. This system is now synonimous with being British and all the $h!theads that come with it.

[/rant]
Old 29 July 2007, 12:42 AM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Location: On the PC, sipping a beer and listing to old skool choons :)

what an absolute **** thing to do to am animal

God id freely beat the living crap out of them for doing that, *******s

Look at the poor dogs face, it looks so shocked
Old 29 July 2007, 03:08 AM
andy_s37
Scooby Regular

Old 29 July 2007, 03:28 AM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by corradoboy
[rant]

Feral scum like that have never been taught values. They have no concept of the value of life, money or anything. The scum which bred them cannot be called parents as the only interaction they probably ever have with them is to tell them to f-off out of the house before getting p!$$ed and not realising their offspring didn't come home. The next morning they probably don't realise they're there unless they need to tell them to f-off to school, which of course they probably don't go to much, and if the school or local authorities complain, they get told to f-off too. They never get anything unless they steal it, so have no understanding about how people cherish things they have bought with money they have had to earn, and have never learnt to have empathy with other people or creatures, seeing them instead as worthless and open to attack for their own amusement. 30 years of liberal attitudes and a welfare state which rewards you proportionately to how lazy, disrespectful and worthless you are to society, whilst extorting money from the diminishing decent people of the country to finance the decay of the nation has led us here, and current policy will not change it one bit. This system is now synonimous with being British and all the $h!theads that come with it.

[/rant]

What he said
Old 29 July 2007, 06:14 AM
Bug Eyed Peas
Scooby Regular

That is just pure idiocy. I sincerely hope that the people are caught for this horrendous crime and severely punished. But knowing our legal system all they will get is a slap on the wrist.
I am at pains when I see articles like this spread across our tabloids, what kind of society are we living in these days? It doesn`t bare thinking about sometimes.
Animal cruelty, no need for it. They are living creatures just like us, so why harm them?? The mind boggles.
Maybe we should introduce a like for like crime? For instance, shoot them with a crossbow, see how they feel.
Rant Over.

Ant
Old 29 July 2007, 07:07 AM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

Corradoboy has hit the nail on the head. I nodded and nodded and nodded at what you said. Pity no one ever ******* listens to the silent majority .

As my grandad says bring back the stocks and lets egg these inbred scum to death
Old 29 July 2007, 08:15 AM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Nothing will ever happen to scumbags like them,because as i've said before there's to many do-gooders in this country.(Bring back hanging)
Old 29 July 2007, 08:48 AM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s
(Bring back hanging)
(Bring back hanging)
(Bring back hanging)
(Bring back hanging)
(Bring back hanging)
(Bring back hanging)
What he said . Whoever did it will never get caught and will go on and continue to do stuff like that chances are while his mates all egg him on, laugh and think that it makes for quality entertainment.
Old 29 July 2007, 11:48 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

[rant]

[/rant]
corradoboy... POST OF THE WEEK
Old 29 July 2007, 11:49 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Just one question.

Where does it say this horrible attack was conducted by youths? I mean I must have missed it, cos it must be in there, given the thread title and the attack on "youth culture" by various posters.

Regardless, hopefully the perpetrators are caught and dealt with harshly, and the dog makes a full recovery.
Old 29 July 2007, 12:26 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

[rant]

[/rant]
Spot on Corradoboy-as usual!

It is worth remembering also that these pieces of excrement are well past the age of reason so they know the difference between right and wrong!

Les

Last edited by Leslie; 29 July 2007 at 12:28 PM.
Old 29 July 2007, 02:29 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

[rant]

Feral scum like that have never been taught values. [/rant]
I won't say much - Dave has already said it.

Beggars belief.
Old 29 July 2007, 02:51 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

[rant]

[/rant]
Must have been taught how to aim though !

Time for a bolt through their head.
Old 29 July 2007, 03:17 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Yes it's sickening. The next victim could be some old tramp they find. But don't assume they are necessarily chav kids. They may well be but real evil can be present at all social levels.

And don't forget that tens (hundreds?) of thousands of adults go out shooting animals for sport. All quite legal. Oh and tear a fox or two to pieces and there are a lot of people on this board who would defend that (possibly for valid reasons) on the basis that "bloody townies don't understand the countryside ways". dl
Old 29 July 2007, 03:48 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

String the Ba$tards up, I hope they die a very slow and painful death
Cheers
Colin
Old 29 July 2007, 03:56 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

I was nearly sick looking at them pictures

i hope they catch the tw@ts that did it.
Old 29 July 2007, 04:12 PM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

The next victim could be some old tramp they find. But don't assume they are necessarily chav kids. They may well be but real evil can be present at all social levels.
I place a large bet on these are from a disfunctional family. Since when do you read about educated youths (e.g. students) doing this sort of stuff?

If you can do this to an animal i guarantee you are a walking timebomb waiting to mutilate some innocent member of the public.

About time this country wakes up and smells the coffee. Sh*t i forgot the liberal left are in charge
Old 29 July 2007, 04:50 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Prince Popeye
I place a large bet on these are from a disfunctional family. Since when do you read about educated youths (e.g. students) doing this sort of stuff?

If you can do this to an animal i guarantee you are a walking timebomb waiting to mutilate some innocent member of the public.

About time this country wakes up and smells the coffee. Sh*t i forgot the liberal left are in charge
There were two kids (not related) at primary school with my kids. Both from seemingly "decent" homes. The boy seemed obsessed with mistreating animals and the girl had similar traits - like putting the cat in the microwave and burning her sister with a hot iron. All I am saying is that you can't assume anything about kids these days but, yes, they probably were from ****ty homes.
Old 29 July 2007, 05:10 PM
carnivorous
Scooby Regular

this is just an example of the hundreds if not thousands of unspeakable acts committed by the scum of our society every week. i am shocked, but i can't say i'm surprised...not one bit. i had an "acquaintance" when i was about ten years old, and him and his older brother used to do stuff like inflating frogs and then popping them with a slingshot, shooting birds with air rifles, etc. etc. but i was a bit of a whimp at that age and just used to run home because it upset me so much. one day the two of them were out in the street outside our house and my dad saw them having a go at a game of football with the neighbours' blind cat. ten seconds later he was out there and threw the older one (probably about 14 at the time) over his knee and smacked his **** red raw. kid hobbles off in tears...20 minutes later the police turn up with the kid's parents. a further twenty minutes later and the kid's enraged father is even more annoyed - after hearing my dad's side of the story the copper had turned to the kid's old man and said something along the lines of "maybe you should smack your kid more often so at least we won't be seeing alot more of the little brat in future. otherwise i am afraid he may have a long and illustrious career as a no-hoper." needless to say i didn't see them absuing another animal after that.

ah the good old days. maybe i should take my dad to the local stop'n'shop on a hoodie-hunt - he's a MASSIVE geezer. LOL.
Old 29 July 2007, 05:23 PM
Mr Footlong
Scooby Regular

Probably heard something like this before but again when growing up a local kid tied a cat to the back of his bike and dragged it along the streets, leaving it as good as dead and it did almost immediatly after. The police sadly couldn't prove it although everyone knew that he had. If memory serves an enraged local driving, saw the ****** riding along and clipped his handle bars, sending him face first in to a tree. No comment on whether he deserved this or much, much worse.
Old 29 July 2007, 05:30 PM
*Cino*
Scooby Regular

the media/health and safety/rules and regulations/law and government are interfering too much with how people bring up their children. "not aloud to smack' being an example. Everyone having the same treatment at school, if one gets praised for being good they all have to in fear of one or some feeling left out, teachers not being aloud to interfer if the kids start fighting or bullying.

I watch programmes like Nanny 911 and it shows that praising good behaviour and punishnig bad does work lol, it's amazing how many prents don't do this, and amazing how many don't show their kids love and attention.
Old 30 July 2007, 01:40 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

As you say, they could have come from any family if they were not brought up correctly!

Les
Old 30 July 2007, 01:43 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

No, you see, you need to actually read the article. Not just assume. There is nothing in the report that says it was kids, youths, grown adults or martians

That is what is wrong with the country - Too many people being lead by the nose by the tabloid press - and making assumptions.
Old 30 July 2007, 02:29 PM
Bodgit
Scooby Regular

[rant]

[/rant]
I shall copy this to my clipboard because this can be used for so many posts. Couldnt agree more. Corradoboy for PM