Channel 4 Memos

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2007, 12:02 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Channel 4 Memos

Memos from Channel 4 CEO

1) To producer Big Brother. Fantastic – you always come up trumps. Tell that Bollywood gal there are a few more rupees in granny’s account. Need to get another thousand or so complaint letters out ASAP – usual typos and spelling mistakes and wrong postage, you know the sort of thing. Can you get me on Newsnight? Send them the usual “We deplore this sort of thing etc etc”. A question in the Commons wouldn’t go amiss…..

2) To programme planning. Glad we rescued BB. Need to think about some more controversial stuff to keep the advertisers happy. I am thinking religion and environment here with a dash of drugs. So what’s that cross-eyed cleric with a hook doing these days? Shove him in (he must go in with rucksack) with Ian Paisley and Gloria Huniford perhaps? I gather Saddam is no longer an option, shame. Just a thought. Speak to Julian when he has finished in make-up. Oh and I wondered about Pete Doherty to keep our under 10 IQ viewers entertained – don’t let him sneeze over the camera though. Bang a couple of windmills on the roof next to the solar panels but make sure it rains most of the time, should be fun. Pit Bulls next time.

3) Here’s to the next series

=====

Last edited by David Lock; 17 January 2007 at 12:27 PM.