Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Where can I hire myself one of them 'illegals'???

Search this Thread

Old 07 April 2006, 12:01 PM
Leagro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Where can I hire myself one of them 'illegals'???

Ok, perhaps I don't mean an illegal immigrant; more like a migrant worker or hey, even anyone who can hold a paint brush!

I've taken next week off to paint a number of rooms as I need to get the house ready for sale. However, I'm not exactly the quickest of decorators so was thinking maybe I could pay someone to help out.

I'll take a look down at the local shop to see if there are any cards up for people offering their services.

But, reading the Mail, you'd think there were migrants on every street corner each morning waiting for work! Watching such progs as "Tonight with Sir TM" the Poles seem a hard working bunch, perhaps I can employ the services of one or two of them.

Anyone got an idea on how to p-p-pick up a pole??!! I'll be a good employer (provide cups of tea, etc) & not take advantage.
Old 07 April 2006, 12:06 PM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

they hang around public parks or anywhere that has a bench
Old 07 April 2006, 12:09 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Loads of pole dancers where I was last night.... not sure how good they would be at painting but would sure give you something to look at while they tried
Old 07 April 2006, 12:10 PM
ben44
Scooby Regular

If you live near Grays town centre you'll find loads
Old 07 April 2006, 12:14 PM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Loads of pole dancers where I was last night.... not sure how good they would be at painting but would sure give you something to look at while they tried
He couldnt afford them. These girls make £400 a night (Would have been £350 if you was not there last night )
Old 07 April 2006, 12:15 PM
Rage!
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ray_li
He couldnt afford them. These girls make £400 a night (Would have been £350 if you was not there last night )
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=499267

Thanks and good bye
Old 07 April 2006, 12:47 PM
Leagro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
I would guess they're probably pretty quick at painting - what with being able to use 3 brushes at once
Old 07 April 2006, 03:24 PM
alloy
Scooby Regular

If you find a trusty one, let me know we've been looking for one to operate the video camera on nights out to help ease the tension of not knowing what went on the night before
Old 07 April 2006, 03:25 PM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

Changed my mind.

now run along little man
Old 07 April 2006, 06:56 PM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

Loads in the Boston area of Lincolnshire
Old 07 April 2006, 07:15 PM
Al Coholic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leagro
Ok, perhaps I don't mean an illegal immigrant; more like a migrant worker or hey, even anyone who can hold a paint brush!

I've taken next week off to paint a number of rooms as I need to get the house ready for sale. However, I'm not exactly the quickest of decorators so was thinking maybe I could pay someone to help out.

I'll take a look down at the local shop to see if there are any cards up for people offering their services.

But, reading the Mail, you'd think there were migrants on every street corner each morning waiting for work! Watching such progs as "Tonight with Sir TM" the Poles seem a hard working bunch, perhaps I can employ the services of one or two of them.

Anyone got an idea on how to p-p-pick up a pole??!! I'll be a good employer (provide cups of tea, etc) & not take advantage.

Where abouts in the country are you?

I know a few...
Old 07 April 2006, 10:42 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Leagro

We have between 5-10 "couriers" a day turning up at our office. The majority of these are Brazillian of varying experience. Some are good but a lot of them are of questionable ability. Language is the problem but we translate a lot of stuff into Portugese.

I'm sure that some of the applicants whom we reject as couriers will be suitable for decorating.

Let me know
Old 07 April 2006, 10:47 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

I believe Luan Pra Bang is the one to speak to if you want illegal slave labour