Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Dalmation hanged for "drunken kicks"

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2005, 11:56 AM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Dalmation hanged for "drunken kicks"

Anyone else see the picture of the dalmation that was hanged -apparently for drunken/drugged up kicks- in a forest, printed in the Sun today?

It brought a tear to my eye and my blood boiled at the thought of such deliberate cruelty to a innocent animal. I can't even begin to describe what I'd like to see done to those responsible for fear of bringing myself down to their level.

I fear for a society that can look at such a picture with indifference or just shrug it off.

NS04
Old 11 October 2005, 11:59 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Its truely awful, was given the link and read a copy and paste of the story but I couldnt bring myself to looking at it for getting wound up and making me feel sick with disgust. Although I could look at the Bear and the dead guy it had half eaten without a problem...lol probably because thats nature though. This is an horrific act of crulty and the people who did this needs casting away from society IMO.

Little sh!!ts
Old 11 October 2005, 12:00 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

Thanks for the heads up, not touching the Sun in the canteen today

Blood boiling already, don't need to see those pics
Old 11 October 2005, 12:24 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Jay m A
Thanks for the heads up, not touching the Sun in the canteen today

Blood boiling already, don't need to see those pics
It's very upsetting, I love dogs, and dalamations are usually the nicest breed you could ever wish to meet: full of energy, affectionate, trusting, usually completely batty and untrainable, but so much fun you don't care.

How anyone could regard killing a dog in this fashion -even when off their face- as fun is just incomprehensible.

It's also alarming from a Psychologist's point of view: cruelty to animals figures largely in Psychopathology....this may well be the work of some very dangerous individuals "in training".

NS04
Old 11 October 2005, 12:26 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

They should get the same treatment in my book.

Les
Old 11 October 2005, 12:33 PM
Catwoman
Scooby Regular

I agree hang the fu**ers msierable little cowardly sh*ts

Originally Posted by Leslie
They should get the same treatment in my book.

Les
Old 11 October 2005, 12:37 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04
Anyone else see the picture of the dalmation that was hanged -apparently for drunken/drugged up kicks- in a forest, printed in the Sun today?

It brought a tear to my eye and my blood boiled at the thought of such deliberate cruelty to a innocent animal. I can't even begin to describe what I'd like to see done to those responsible for fear of bringing myself down to their level.

I fear for a society that can look at such a picture with indifference or just shrug it off.

NS04
I cannot understand how people an do this - it makes me sick to my stomach!

There is a link between animal cruelty and going onto more serious crimes like murder, Darmer and a few other serial killers started this way.
http://www.helpinganimals.com/a-abuse.html

I hope whoever did this is caught and locked up and suffers for what they did!
Old 11 October 2005, 12:50 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
I cannot understand how people an do this - it makes me sick to my stomach!

There is a link between animal cruelty and going onto more serious crimes like murder, Darmer and a few other serial killers started this way.
http://www.helpinganimals.com/a-abuse.html

I hope whoever did this is caught and locked up and suffers for what they did!
Yep, you're right Paul, as I alluded to in my subsequent post. Psychopaths who end up turning to violence (and not all of them do, you may know one and not even be aware of it, particularly in some professions!) very frequently have a history of cruelty to animals you could almost view it as training before they "graduate" to humans.

NS04
Old 11 October 2005, 01:38 PM
TonyFlow
Scooby Regular

******* kill these monsters! Fer ***** sake, that just fills me with despair at what the human race is becoming! I really do hope they die the most horrible and painful death imagineable!
Old 11 October 2005, 01:51 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04

NS04
Blair's Britain I'm afraid. They are schooling a whole generation that think like this.

When the leaders themselves display a callousness and disregard for life and decency as this Government's do it's only to be expected that their example be followed by the ignorant masses.
Old 11 October 2005, 02:27 PM
drumsterphil
Scooby Regular

Absolutely sickening - the other story that got my attention recently was a 16yr old who set fire to a racing stables burning to death two race horses. Why?!?!

I thinks it's time to eradicate the present group of 8-18yr olds and start again, instilling proper values into the little *******. Seems harsh but I really think this generation is out of control and no-one can touch them.
Old 11 October 2005, 02:34 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by drumsterphil
Seems harsh but I really think this generation is out of control and no-one can touch them.
The problem is THEY think no-one can touch them, they do things like this and will get a slap on the wrist or get sent on holiday in the good ole days (and Im still relatively young) you wouldnt dream of doing anything like that for fear of getting your backside beaten black and blue when you get home and what others in the public would do. Cant believe how the current generation has changed so quickly in just 10 years
Old 11 October 2005, 02:39 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

I may be wrong, but I suspect some of it is a rebellion against previous discipline. We have a generation (generalisitng - OK) of parents that seem to think they were hard done to, so they will let their kids have the "freedom" they never had. By the time it blows up in their face, it's too late to put the lid back on.

Time to build 7 or 8 new prisons, remove all privileges for prisoners and reintroduce hard labour. Have the little f*ckers working to pay for keeping themselves in prison.
Old 11 October 2005, 04:37 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Thats it, a real punishment that is unpleasant and they dont want to get again.

Bring back the birch as well I say!

Les
Old 11 October 2005, 04:49 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
I may be wrong, but I suspect some of it is a rebellion against previous discipline. We have a generation (generalisitng - OK) of parents that seem to think they were hard done to, so they will let their kids have the "freedom" they never had. By the time it blows up in their face, it's too late to put the lid back on.

Time to build 7 or 8 new prisons, remove all privileges for prisoners and reintroduce hard labour. Have the little f*ckers working to pay for keeping themselves in prison.

Did you see Wife Swap last night - One of the couples had both decided to give up working to concentrate on bringing up their 4 kids and living off of benefits.

What sort of example does it set and why are they or at least one of them not made to go out and find employment?
Old 11 October 2005, 04:57 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Did you see Wife Swap last night - One of the couples had both decided to give up working to concentrate on bringing up their 4 kids and living off of benefits.

What sort of example does it set and why are they or at least one of them not made to go out and find employment?
I caught part of it. Made me laugh that the Irish lass got the waster a job and made him go, nice one!!

But the father wasn't spending time with the kids anyway, he was down the bookies and the kids looked of the age where they would be at school in the day. Why was I not suprised to hear how much money the DSS haemorrhages away each year on the news this morning.
Old 11 October 2005, 05:04 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
I caught part of it. Made me laugh that the Irish lass got the waster a job and made him go, nice one!!

But the father wasn't spending time with the kids anyway, he was down the bookies and the kids looked of the age where they would be at school in the day. Why was I not suprised to hear how much money the DSS haemorrhages away each year on the news this morning.
I know, the irony of it, however i am sure the kids will join their father down the bookies and pub as soon as they can see over the counter.

I do feel sorry for the kids, what chance do they stand with that as an example. It does not seem right that they can choose to live off of the state. Thay are both realtively fit and healthy, not disabled but are not looking or even wanting to work just live off of monies the rest of the working people provide.

Given the choice i would rather look after our kids full time and bring them up but i still have to pay for things and put food on the table and do my best to set a good example for my two children.
Old 11 October 2005, 05:21 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

The other week I could hear shouting and laughing at gone midnight.

Looked out and its 5 or 6 teenage kids. So obviously my first thought was "What are these little flippers up to"

Watched in disbelief as one of them took a drinks bottle and.....

.... placed it quietly into our neighbours bin.

Not all kids are tw@ts. Just the ones you see on the TV and in the papers. Most Kids are slowly growing out of the Chav culture. They realise its not going ot get them anywhere in life. And are making the effort to do something constructive.
Old 11 October 2005, 05:24 PM
Huxley
Scooby Regular

Just my 2 bobs worth on it !!

The ******* wan't their ***** cutting off

But hang on ?

But some of the whankers and mods on here don't mind putting out cat food and antifreeze to stop the cats coming in their gardens tho "talk about double standards" the best thing that could happen to those bastids is trip off the pavement infront of a bus
Old 11 October 2005, 05:39 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

I read this thread before coming to work and the next thing I did was to find our hound (lovely black lab called Lily), who was dozing on the sofa and give her a big hug.

The people responsible for this should be executed, end of story. We are far far to lenient on harsh crimes such as these as we should bring back the death sentance to show how we will not stand for this type of behaviour. We should also re-educate the youth, and do something about the chav parents who are not instilling good values into their children, perferring to sponge off the benefit system, which will allow their kids to see it's the way to go and repeat the cycle. Maybe bringing back the cane to school will work. We need to cause the young scallys to have respect for thier peers and elders.

I'd quite happily see american style chain gangs and other hard labour being used for prisoners, far too cushy a lifestyle. Peadophiles and serial offenders show they cannot be rehabilitated so flog them to the science industries to be used as test subjects, they are not worthy to be classed as human and should simply be used as test fodder.
Old 11 October 2005, 05:43 PM
Huxley
Scooby Regular

I agree with Markus on that
Old 11 October 2005, 05:51 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Huxley
I agree with Markus on that

As do i!
Old 11 October 2005, 06:12 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

On the flip side...

i saw the picture today, and found it neither distressing or acceptable..

the trouble is, in our ever eager desire to inform , view, dictate, shock, todays society, this sort of thing is becomming the acceptable norm. And in doing so the moral values are being lost...

we read of people shot, stabbed, attacked daily and yet the powers that be seemingly ignore it..

lets be brutally honest,, what will come of this picture?? in truth nothing.. a few days of "who did" ,"what will", "are they" headlines and then nothing, untill the next set of pictures arrive!!

lets face it what would hmg do when faced with an issue like this,

a few task groups set up, bruntmiester to have multiple speed cams set up to target offenders entering and leaving the woods, a few coordinators to promote safe drinking, risk assesments to make sure that the drinkers dont hurt them selves should they fall over, and the human rights brigade will be standing ouside with flyers urging people not to talk to the police..

and should the going get really tough an asbo to round it off nicely..

but what will be done to find the offenders or prevent them from doing it again??

i get fed up with going on about it, but unless this pc crap & its there right innit crap ends we will see much worse, ..

hang on....

we have,,, what if this wasnt a dog but a five year old boy??

now what happened there?

sorry if the post seems negative, but lets face it, billy and his pals dont give a f*ck, as long as the master plan is on track we can look after ourselves, and should it go to rat****... it will allways be the oppositions fault..

Mart
Old 11 October 2005, 06:18 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
what if this wasnt a dog but a five year old boy??

now what happened there?

Exactly! That girl was essentially given a slap on the wrist. Its lucky the little guy didnt die FFS

Sodding Judges! The Police work theri knackers off and the Judge just sides with the Criminals!!!

Makes me sick!
Old 11 October 2005, 07:37 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by rr_ww
Exactly! That girl was essentially given a slap on the wrist. Its lucky the little guy didnt die FFS

Sodding Judges! The Police work theri knackers off and the Judge just sides with the Criminals!!!

Makes me sick!
Erm the Police didnt charge the girl with attempted murder so the judge cant find her guilty for that.. Simple really
Old 12 October 2005, 03:59 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Please dont confuse the Police with the CPS
Old 12 October 2005, 04:31 PM
danwrx1980
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by drumsterphil
Absolutely sickening - the other story that got my attention recently was a 16yr old who set fire to a racing stables burning to death two race horses. Why?!?!

I thinks it's time to eradicate the present group of 8-18yr olds and start again, instilling proper values into the little *******. Seems harsh but I really think this generation is out of control and no-one can touch them.
Get the ******* lot in the army i reckon!!!
that will sort the little baŁtards out.
best thing i ever did, but it upsets me that some other little ****s can get away with acting like little ***** and even get a kick out of it
i'd kill any ****** that came near my dog with ideas like this!!!!!!!!