Search this Thread

Old 27 July 2005, 12:17 AM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tony blair at it again

and now he is talking about grievances must be tackled to stop terrorism

hmm he already knew the grievances beforehand when he jumped in the bandwagon of the texan cowboy

http://www.islamonline.net/English/N...rticle04.shtml
Old 27 July 2005, 07:21 AM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think he's wrong.
I have a grievance with my local council, but I don't go around killing anyone because of it, because that would be an unreasonable response. Killing myself in a suicide attack on the townhall or a completely unconnected public transport vehicle would be completely ridiculous.

What needs to be tackled is what drives people to kill others in their community e.g. why do these hotheads feel more attached to events in a distant land *that has nothing to do with them* than their own people? If they don't want to stay in the West, I'm sure there's a 3rd world sh*thole somewhere that would be glad to have them.

End of rant.

Suresh
Old 27 July 2005, 07:22 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Cut off the head of the snake.

Les
Old 27 July 2005, 08:30 AM
Reality
BANNED

It's time Tony started referring to the dead innocents in the UK as "collateral damage" of the "War on Terror".

He's right to say there's no place for terrorism - but not linking the terrorism to his policy in the middle east (To follow the Yanks) is the sign of a deluded ***** .

Getting out of this mess will be a lot tougher than getting into it !
Old 27 July 2005, 12:35 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Reality
It's time Tony started referring to the dead innocents in the UK as "collateral damage" of the "War on Terror".

He's right to say there's no place for terrorism - but not linking the terrorism to his policy in the middle east (To follow the Yanks) is the sign of a deluded ***** .

Blair's speech yesterday was so pathetic. 'Barrel' and 'scraping' are two words that come to mind.

Another classic post from Suresh comparing a grievance with your local council with killing innocent people. This from a man who doesn't even live in this country!
Old 27 July 2005, 02:30 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

well said about collateral damage thats what the other coloured folk who get bombed by them get called, collatarel damage and the i.r.a used to say casualities of war hmm until its your own blood that gets killed
then its a different story

yeah suresh is a darkie who lives in holland
Old 27 July 2005, 02:40 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down GenuinelyStupidMoron

Originally Posted by gsm1
Blair's speech yesterday was so pathetic. 'Barrel' and 'scraping' are two words that come to mind.

Another classic post from Suresh comparing a grievance with your local council with killing innocent people. This from a man who doesn't even live in this country!
Please, try and think before you type. What I said was that extreme violence is not a legitimate way to settle real, rather than perceived grievences. Trust me I am absolutely fuming about problem I have with 'the gemeente'. The UK citizens who have a problem about Iraq are not Iraqui's and don't live there either. So what's their ******* problem?

Anyway, like I said in the other thread to the other lightweight, unfortunately my vote counts as much as yours (probably more so as I actually use it) and will continue to do so unless I abandon British nationality and become a full-blown European (unlikely).

Thanks for coming.

Suresh
Old 27 July 2005, 02:45 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Suresh
Please, try and think before you type. What I said was that extreme violence is not a legitimate way to settle real, rather than perceived grievences. Trust me I am absolutely fuming about problem I have with 'the gemeente'. The UK citizens who have a problem about Iraq are not Iraqui's and don't live there either. So what's their ******* problem?

Anyway, like I said in the other thread to the other lightweight, unfortunately my vote counts as much as yours (probably more so as I actually use it) and will continue to do so unless I abandon British nationality and become a full-blown European (unlikely).

Thanks for coming.

Suresh

u heard of humanity to feel a persons pain etc etc, what have anyone got to do with whats happening im zimbabwe or africa, yes we do, their fellow humans and we feel their pain

if u see a lil girl about to get knocked down , wont u try to save her, even if she has nothing to do with u

and we said it so many times, its boring, their is no such thing as nationalism in islam , only via culture but nothing to do with religion

and suresh u r from hindu background arent u mate, if u saw americans slaying and bombing hindu's in india , wont u feel angry and painful, it has nothing to do with u , but u still would feel the pain
Old 27 July 2005, 02:46 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

one more thing suresh even if u come here back to the uk for hols and even live in holland, your still a darkie and a black or paki ******* to alot of folk, it wont matter how patriotic u are they dont know the difference between an indian and a pakistani
Old 27 July 2005, 02:53 PM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by moses
one more thing suresh even if u come here back to the uk for hols and even live in holland, your still a darkie and a black or paki ******* to alot of folk, it wont matter how patriotic u are they dont know the difference between an indian and a pakistani
Never had a pakistani - do they do Korma's, vindaloos, popadoms, naans etc
Old 27 July 2005, 02:55 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Never had a pakistani - do they do Korma's, vindaloos, popadoms, naans etc

u may have heard of paki's if not pakistanis haha

u being carcastic mate look in every corner u will see one in a shop
Old 27 July 2005, 02:59 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

I suggest you try thinking, Suresh, and avoid name calling as well. You like to throw your rants and simplistic Blairite nonsense in and then when someone questions it you throw your toys out of the pram.
Old 27 July 2005, 03:08 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

He is wriggling like hell now since we can all see the results of his stupidity and incompetence with respect to Iraq.

I find now that I have to close my eyes and put my hands over my ears so that I don't have to listen to his theatrical efforte to impress us all with the extra long pauses etc. or to look at his face which comes out of a bottle-at the tax payer's expense of course !

Les
Old 27 July 2005, 03:12 PM
Reality
BANNED

Maybe they should put a Gerry Adams style gagging order on Blair so we don't have to listen to him saying it's somebody else's fault !
Old 27 July 2005, 03:15 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

u heard of humanity to feel a persons pain etc etc, what have anyone got to do with whats happening im zimbabwe or africa, yes we do, their fellow humans and we feel their pain

if u see a lil girl about to get knocked down , wont u try to save her, even if she has nothing to do with u

and we said it so many times, its boring, their is no such thing as nationalism in islam , only via culture but nothing to do with religion

and suresh u r from hindu background arent u mate, if u saw americans slaying and bombing hindu's in india , wont u feel angry and painful, it has nothing to do with u , but u still would feel the pain
Moses, I am not from a hindu background (as you well know), but you are right that I would probably not be happy if America invaded a large democracy and started bombing innocent civilians there.

It wouldn't make me want to murder my fellow citizens in Britain/Europe though and that's where I miss the justification for the actions of the current nutters.

Suresh

P.S. Sorry about the name-calling gsm1, but moses got my point, so why can't you??
Old 27 July 2005, 03:19 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
He is wriggling like hell now since we can all see the results of his stupidity and incompetence with respect to Iraq.

I find now that I have to close my eyes and put my hands over my ears so that I don't have to listen to his theatrical efforte to impress us all with the extra long pauses etc. or to look at his face which comes out of a bottle-at the tax payer's expense of course !

Les
LOL - I know how you feel.

It's a shame (though no surprise) certain other people seem so blind to reality.
Old 27 July 2005, 04:00 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Moses, I am not from a hindu background (as you well know), but you are right that I would probably not be happy if America invaded a large democracy and started bombing innocent civilians there.

It wouldn't make me want to murder my fellow citizens in Britain/Europe though and that's where I miss the justification for the actions of the current nutters.

Suresh

P.S. Sorry about the name-calling gsm1, but moses got my point, so why can't you??

i didnt mention blowing up civilians in britain or europe by their own natives the iraqis have a right to defend the invasion more than anyone, as we do if someone attacks our country

brb daughters birthday getting the bbq ready
Old 27 July 2005, 04:14 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Smile

i didnt mention blowing up civilians in britain or europe by their own natives the iraqis have a right to defend the invasion more than anyone, as we do if someone attacks our country

brb daughters birthday getting the bbq ready
moses, the people 'defending the invasion' in Iraq are murdering Iraqis!

Anyway, on to more important things - happy birthday to your little one and have a great barbie.
Old 27 July 2005, 05:43 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

moses, the people 'defending the invasion' in Iraq are murdering Iraqis!

Anyway, on to more important things - happy birthday to your little one and have a great barbie.

thanks alot she is 3 today had the bbq not gonna cut the cake u can join if u werent too far

iraqis aint killing iraqis mate, its the foreigners saudis, jordanians, syrians, usa and the british, but british r still civilized about it, their doing a good job in basra i have to say except for the c;unts who killed the innocent man and also took those pics otherwise their a good lot overall