Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

3 more chances to win a free flight....

Search this Thread

Old 10 May 2005, 08:43 PM
Colinj
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 more chances to win a free flight....

Need a first name and surname and an email address - its a promotion through KLM called 'Check-In & Win' you pick a seat on a plane and if you're lucky, you get a pair of free tickets. Ive not been lucky yet, but every time i make a recommendation and you have a go i get another go and 3 more recommendations

I just played it and got a cool animated airplane to pick a seat from...didnt win tho

If you wanna have a go, leave your details here within the next 10 minutes and i'll sign u up

Colin
Old 10 May 2005, 10:21 PM
Big C
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Colinj
Need a first name and surname and an email address - its a promotion through KLM called 'Check-In & Win' you pick a seat on a plane and if you're lucky, you get a pair of free tickets. Ive not been lucky yet, but every time i make a recommendation and you have a go i get another go and 3 more recommendations

I just played it and got a cool animated airplane to pick a seat from...didnt win tho

If you wanna have a go, leave your details here within the next 10 minutes and i'll sign u up

Colin
I've already had 7 goes...still 'unlucky' after all those tries....good marketing gimmick tho' to get a few email addresses.

C