Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

BBC Skint

Search this Thread

Old 20 April 2005, 08:43 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBC Skint

Not sure if many people see this but its on BBC late on Tuesday.

It's quite an eye opener how some people live. If features a few that you have sympathy for who do actually try to make a living. It also has a real life wayne and waynetta slob who have 5 kids, drink, smoke and waynetta is currently very pregnant....and still smoking.

BUT waynetta is the ugliest women in the world! I am quite simply amazed at her ugliness.

I would try and find some pics but I cant.

Dave
Old 20 April 2005, 08:58 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davyboy
Not sure if many people see this but its on BBC late on Tuesday.

It's quite an eye opener how some people live. If features a few that you have sympathy for who do actually try to make a living. It also has a real life wayne and waynetta slob who have 5 kids, drink, smoke and waynetta is currently very pregnant....and still smoking.

BUT waynetta is the ugliest women in the world! I am quite simply amazed at her ugliness.

I would try and find some pics but I cant.

Dave
My sympathy for people like that lasts about as long as the "black hole" on this thread
Old 20 April 2005, 12:26 PM
King RA
BANNED

isn't that brummy's accent so bloody annoying (the one with the son)!!!
Old 20 April 2005, 12:44 PM
A&E
Scooby Regular

The guy with the x-box got me. He was basically keeping the pawn shop in business. Of his £400 benefits which were to last 2 weeks, £350 went on buying things back. He had no money left for food!!! Very sad - he needed more help than just benefits. (£800 per month sounds like plenty to live on to me btw)

Von Trapp family were fantastic and yes, the pregnant woman was er lacking a bit in the looks department.
Old 20 April 2005, 03:04 PM
Dr Hu
Scooby Regular

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

That programme basically wound me up big style.....

The Von Trapp family.....havent worked for 20yrs.... why not FFS

The bloke with the x-box - waiting for me disability allowance - looked feckin fine to me

The best bloke, who really was a nice chap was the guy who played the organ and busked to try to earn a few more pennies.

The lady in the pawn shop was an angel in disguise - soooo patient...

The fecking welfare state has a lot to answer for IMHO - 50 years ago people like this did'nt exist - if you didnt get a job - ANY job, even cleaning out someones garden you didnt get any money & you went hungry - full stop - you made your life what it was - no food you got hungry - tough ****.

We have in the space of 50 years, bred a complete race of wasters who expect & DEMAND that they get paid for doing **** ALL.

Makes me mad as hell

And that woman who was banging out YET another sprog - **** that was *serious* munterdom

p.s they *ALL* smoked too..... at what, a fiver a packet......??
Old 20 April 2005, 03:14 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Blair's Britain.

Good init?
Old 20 April 2005, 04:16 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Blair's Britain.

Good init?
I think your misunderstood if you think it would be any different under a conservative government
Old 20 April 2005, 04:18 PM
fatherpierre
Scooby Regular

That programme almost seemed staged.

Are there people out there that are REALLY that stupid?

And that woman - she's been hit particulaurly hard with the ugly stick, several times.
Old 20 April 2005, 04:18 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paul-s
I think your misunderstood if you think it would be any different under a conservative government
NL seem to be under the impression that the Tories would stop free healthcare and no doubt many other benefits. You're not suggesting NL are lying (again) are you?
Old 20 April 2005, 04:20 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Old 20 April 2005, 04:21 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
NL seem to be under the impression that the Tories would stop free healthcare and no doubt many other benefits. You're not suggesting NL are lying (again) are you?
its always a possibility they could be bending the truth welfare state will always continue, the only way to escape is to emmigrate. An option in later life
Old 20 April 2005, 04:22 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
im not initiating an argument, i just dont think things would change under a different party
Old 20 April 2005, 04:30 PM
StevieB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davyboy
....last week when I watched this for the first time I went from thinking the same as davyboy to the possability that she had her face reconstructed after getting a little too close to a chip pan fire.....

Last night when there was a close up shot of her I realised that she was just a munter .....thoses black teeth were quiet something

No cash but here bloke has a can of Carling on the go every time he appears.... perhaps its so he is always so pi$$ed he doesnt mind looking at the misses whilst trying to produce more kids
Old 20 April 2005, 05:14 PM
Nimbus
Scooby Regular

My plan would be for any one on the dole to do (x) number of hours community service per week or they don't get any money. That way they are still contributing to the community and still leave time to look for employment...
Old 20 April 2005, 05:20 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

its always a possibility they could be bending the truth welfare state will always continue, the only way to escape is to emmigrate. An option in later life
They can't be telling the truth (Tories will axe the welfare state) and the welfare state remain, they are mutually exclusive.

Personally I'd be happy to pay the same tax, but see more of it spent on making sure the spongers got off their fat *****.
Old 20 April 2005, 05:39 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Oh the age old classic of a chav type, in response to being asked "Do you have any money?", coming out with "Nah, we ain't got nuffink", usually said as they are sitting there, puffing away with a 40 a day habbit, and quite happily drinking at the same time.

Maybe they should consider giving up the drinking and smoking, and then see how much more money they have. Thing is, they would probably then spend it on either more burberry, or lottery tickets (please no, not more lotto winning chavs, don't they know that money does not by you class. Crass, yes, that it will buy you, which they have in abundance anyway, but not class)

I agree with Nimbus' comment about community service, sounds like a fair plan.

It's far to easy to sit at home and do **** all and sponge off the benefit system. If I lost my job then I would look for another one, and yes, if things were bad I would work in McDonalds or a similar type of job that is frowned upon by most. Hopefully it'd only be temporary, but it would be a source of income.
Old 20 April 2005, 05:58 PM
Butty
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"welfare state will always continue, the only way to escape is to emmigrate. An option in later life "

Its a funny old world - 200 years ago these feckless people would have been deported to separate the wheat from the chaff (Chav?)
Now we are faced with self-deportation just to get away from the underclass?

Somethings gone wrong somewhere?
Old 20 April 2005, 08:48 PM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Another observation - what was that crap £90 toy bike thing he bought for his son?? If ever I saw a toy with a short shelf life that was it! Why not just buy the boy a push bike?

Someone must be able to find a pic of this women?

Dave
Old 20 April 2005, 11:32 PM
SCD Simon
Scooby Regular

Received 47 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr Hu
The bloke with the x-box - waiting for me disability allowance - looked feckin fine to me
He got sectioned as he had been several times before,looks can be deceptive.
Old 21 April 2005, 05:45 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StevieB
....last week when I watched this for the first time I went from thinking the same as davyboy to the possability that she had her face reconstructed after getting a little too close to a chip pan fire.....

Last night when there was a close up shot of her I realised that she was just a munter .....thoses black teeth were quiet something

She is hideous beyond belief. It is difficult to explain to people who haven't seen her how bad she is. I am undecided as to whether her husband needs electric shock therapy or the George Medal.