Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Last night in town...

Search this Thread

Old 28 March 2005, 10:21 AM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Last night in town...

...I was stood in the taxi queue, about 20 people, When this lass started shouting abuse at people and hitting this lad quite hard in the head and chest! Then she was basically off up and down the queue hitting random people and pulling lasses hair! Few lasses in queue crying then she grabs hold of a guy who looked about 50 and tried dragging him away by his coat!

In the end someone called the police over and after the dumb ****er realised what was going on put her in the back of the van!

If that lad had of hit her back though he would have being in more **** than her. Takes the ****.
Old 28 March 2005, 12:36 PM
matt85
Scooby Regular

Thats why they do it because they know they can get away with it.

Also why i dont drink on bank holidays- too many pi**ed up idiots, male and female..
Old 28 March 2005, 01:17 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

i think its fine to knock them sort out

loads of you will probably hate me for it, but tough ****!!!
Old 28 March 2005, 01:29 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

Seen something like that in a night bus queue a couple of years back. A guy and his Mrs were having quite a heated domestic in the queue, the bird started getting hysterical swings a punch at her boy friend but manages to hit the guy next to him. The guy stays clam and just say “watch out love” as the punch can’t have hurt, anyhow this really riles her up and she goes to hit this total stranger again. He grabs her arm to stop her hitting him and pushes her on her ****, her boyfriend is actually laughing at her and apologizing to this guy on behalf of her saying she’d had too much to drink. Before the two guys had chance to finish their conversation 3 coppers had run over and a parole car pulled up and they grabbed this guy and started handcuffing him. The bird’s boyfriend was trying to tell the coppers that this guy had done nothing but the only thing they would listen to was the pissed up girl on her **** shouting that her had assaulted her and she wanted to press charges. They bundled this guy into the car and managed to whack his head on the door in the process even though he wasn’t putting up struggle and then called an ambulance for this silly little cow.

A prime example of police acting first and thinking later and managing to injure a guy in the process. I hope he put a formal complaint in as the actions of these police were disgraceful and way to heavy handed.
Old 28 March 2005, 01:34 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
i think its fine to knock them sort out

loads of you will probably hate me for it, but tough ****!!!
crack up, agreed tho just don't get caught
Old 29 March 2005, 09:11 AM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Its never easy if ur the first at a scene. It could be that the police had just witnessed the guy putting this girl on the floor, so they have witnessed him assault her.

He gets arrested, interviewed where he gives his account. He is bailed and then she gets arrested. Witnesses spoken with, CCTV etc etc.

Eventually the full picture will emerge.

Different people deal with things in different ways. I would have put him in the van, then asked others as to what had happened. If we get to the bottom of it, he gets released and she gets locked up instead.