Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

some dick ran over my wife's car

Search this Thread

Old 29 January 2005, 10:24 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry some dick ran over my wife's car

Came back from a day out in London, and when we got to back to my wife's car (Merc CLK320) which had been parked in the station carpark, noticed a footprint on the bootlid. Further investigation revealed some more on the roof, and several on the bonnet. It was parked right in front of the CCTV camera, too.

Fortunately, local plod was round the corner so we explained all to him. Don't fancy the chances of catching the ******* though, even with the CCTV. Will have to assess the damage in the morning, hopefully the metal's thick enough that it hasn't sustained any dents, but I don't know about scratches as I had to wash off a load of gritty footprint-shaped mud (in the dark!)

What sort of cvnts do this?
Old 29 January 2005, 10:25 PM
yoza
BANNED

Seems to be the trend at the moment.

Sad isnt it.
Old 29 January 2005, 10:28 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

And it's this reason why I will be selling the scoob and resorting back to driving bangers....a £500 320 beamer in this case
Old 29 January 2005, 11:08 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Had both our cars done a few years back. One on New Years Eve after months of "messing" about setting the alarm of on the way back from the pub (must be great fun for a 28yr old ). The other by a Geordie builder working in the area celebrating the birth of his new chavite. He went missing before they could talk to him about my damage after stealing 3k from his company The other guy saw some justice though Thankfully we now have both cars off the road.
Old 29 January 2005, 11:34 PM
ChrisB

One of our engineers at work has a Renualt Kango van - somebody goon tried to run over that
Old 29 January 2005, 11:47 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

Some one ran over my mates car. Dented bonnet and roof.
Old 30 January 2005, 12:44 AM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

My sisters car got broken into the other night. they stole a couple of cassettes and her cheapy argos toolkit.

Looking down my street there are countless cars missing wingmirrors as it seems to be the fashion to kick them off on your way home from the pub.

The poor guy who lives a few hundred yards up the road has had his totally standard UK Impreza Turbo vandalised countless times, keyed, spoiler ripped off, scoop ripped off etc etc, just out of jealousy/spite.

I now drive a white 1.8 automatic Cavalier that I bought for £100 from the auction house. The "good" car sits in the workshop un-used. I have just declared it SORN and am considering selling it, as I dont want to park it on the street.
Old 30 January 2005, 03:16 AM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

My mate had his evo ran over recently and there were big dents in the bonnet and roof. Needless to say he knows who did it and he will be getting the biggest hiding of his life shortly.

Someone tried it with me in the car once. As soon as he jumped on the bonnet i floored it pinning him against the windscreen. Got upto around 30mph and slammed the brakes on sending him tumbling down the road, then proceeded to get out and chase the limping arsehole up the road. lmao!! He wont be doing that in a hurry again thats for sure as he looked pretty cut up over the whole thing (excuse the pun).
Old 30 January 2005, 10:37 AM
P1_BEN
Scooby Regular

Default Similar happened to me

Car was parked outside parents house, someone had clipped the rear corner and exchanged paint. I know the car was white..!!! Oh but they left there details in the form of a stubbed out cigarette on the passenger window!!!!! LOSERS..!!!
Old 30 January 2005, 11:19 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Lot to be said for living in the country.

Only way to sort evil ******* like that is a good hiding, if you can catch them.

Les
Old 30 January 2005, 11:27 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

This happened to a mates Vectra SRi a few years ago - they stood on the spoiler, so amazing it didnt break it - no dents anywhere, but some scratches on the bonnet.

Also happened to another mates 205 GTi more recently, and that left dents on the bonnet and some quite nasty ones on the roof. Pity as it was on non-sunroof model and those are quite rare (lighter with no sunroof).
Old 30 January 2005, 11:33 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Leslie
Lot to be said for living in the country.

Only way to sort evil ******* like that is a good hiding, if you can catch them.

Les
Yep, but then you would get done for assault and get a criminal record which may well affect your chances of emmigrating, fostering kids, getting a job, etc. However if they are caught then a smack on the hand or a few hours community service. If they get a criminal record then so what, most are unemployable or wiill never work doing anything but the jobs other do not want.
The law sucks and the Chavs exploit this + they just do not care!
Old 30 January 2005, 12:04 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I worked in a pub once and one of the regulars celebrated United winning or something like that by climbing onto the roof of my mint MK1 Golf GTI, renovated, resprayed with great care and attention by me and my dad, it was absolutely superb considering it was done on a tiny budget, anyway the fat **** ruined it, dents all over the roof, I was gutted.

Anyway the landlord barred the **** until he sorted things out, a new roof skin was out of the question, it was a write off, luckily this guy lived in the pub and had a fair ammount of inheritance he was p1ssing his way through whilst in there, we settled on 500 quid, I skimmed the roof with filler and made it the right shape and got a vinyl roof fitted for 40 quid, didnt look too bad as the car was black and I was 450 quid in pocket, not bad for a student.
Old 30 January 2005, 12:16 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

Not looking good this morning. Scrapes on the bonnet, both front wings and boot. Dent in the roof, dent in the rear 1/4 panel. Insurance excess is £350.
Old 30 January 2005, 12:33 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by carl
Not looking good this morning. Scrapes on the bonnet, both front wings and boot. Dent in the roof, dent in the rear 1/4 panel. Insurance excess is £350.
very gutted for you, stayed at a mates last night and some **** has kicked a nice dent in his rear quarter and looks like they've tried to kick off my drivers mirror. luckily only some minor scratching on my door, but his quarter is fooked.

and he had it 'walked' over like the damage you've had done.

brain dead little *****.
Old 01 February 2005, 09:05 AM
rich from sheffield
Scooby Regular

i was walking home from the pub about 2 year ago and saw these students running over a car. so i got my mobile out called the police and followed the students and guided them to where the scum was!

the look on their faces was magic, dont think they will do it again!