A Liar worthhy of them chat magazines for women etc etc

Search this Thread

Old 21 November 2004, 10:06 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Liar worthhy of them chat magazines for women etc etc

long story cut down............

My Gf`s best mate is going out with an old mate of mine who is in the army, his best mate is also in the army, his names john, seams like a decent lad, i dont know him that well but we have been out drinking once or twice etc etc

anyway, this was his tale

when he was younger he went on holiday to egypt, he went on sum tour sumwhere and nicked this relic thing (which was missing a head) he has had it for years and years, well over a year ago my Gf`s best mate told us that he had been to have it valued, and it was worth 5 million quid

now me not knowing this lad to well, i belived it

it was worth a fortune, christys had valued it, he was selling it on, settling my mates debt for him, genrally splashing the cash about (when it was sold) this went on for well over a year, his poor fooken wife even belived it, i heard sum of the delaying tactics last night from my GF`s mate, which ranged from him not having the right bank acount for 5 million to sumthing about overseas paperwork, anyway, while he was away on duty (him and my mate are army boys) his wife rang up enquiring about the relic, as the payment had been delayed, only to be told that it wasnt worth anything at all and her husband had made it all up, hes told his parents hes buying them everything they want, hes basically pulled the pants down of everybody around him, his wife knows, me my GF and her mate know, but he himself has no idea that we know.

this isnt like a little itty bitty white lie, this is the biggest whopper ive ever heard in my life, its going to totally destroy him, his wife is planning on seeing how long hes going to keep the whole thing up for? i said thats a stupid idea because hes kept it up for over a year so far

why would sumbody do that??
Old 21 November 2004, 10:14 PM
Terzo 333
Scooby Regular

Attention seeking.

The guy has issues...
Old 21 November 2004, 10:21 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Fookin hell - thats a right whopper
Old 21 November 2004, 10:26 PM
ChrisB

Whopper XL Brun

He's going to look like a right **** when he gets home then!
Old 21 November 2004, 10:33 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

when i was told yesterday, i was actualy laughing, but apperntly its not funny, his mother is apperntly sick, and hes promised her allsorts of stuff, which is ovb not going to happen now.

sounds like hes ripe for a million credit cards maxxed out, while trying to live the dream