Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

9/11 Conspiracy?

Search this Thread

Old 11 September 2004, 11:27 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 9/11 Conspiracy?

Following on from the television documentary.

1)Did 9/11 have anything to do with 'Bin Laden/Al queda'?

2)How did people with such little light aircraft experince manage to fly the planes into the twin towers with such precision?....Not something that many experienced pilots would be able to do

3)Was one of the flights shot down as claimed by eyewitnesses?

4)Damage to pentagon not consistant with damage which could be caused by a plane.

5)How did the twin towers collapse? Damage was at the top of the building. Looked more like a controlled demolition.

6)Coincidence that twin towers were only insured against terrorist damage a few months before 9/11?

7) Bush reaction about attacks. Very calm, unbothered.

8) What happened to the investigations?

9) Are we to believe that in some the most tightly controlled airspace in the world that a couple of dosey air traffic controllers could allow planes to fly off course left right and centre without fighter jets going up?

etc....

Quite convienent. Bush now controls Iraqi oil etc and an excellent excuse to bully the middle east.

Share your thoughts.

Bob
Old 11 September 2004, 11:30 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

10) profiles of the apparent hi-jackers? 8 found to be alive and well nowhere near america. Arab fundmentalists going to strip joints and bars?
Old 11 September 2004, 11:31 PM
Beer Good
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BOB'5
Following on from the television documentary.

2)How did people with such little light aircraft experince manage to fly the planes into the twin towers with such precision?....Not something that many experienced pilots would be able to do

4)Damage to pentagon not consistant with damage which could be caused by a plane.

5)How did the twin towers collapse? Damage was at the top of the building. Looked more like a controlled demolition.

6)Coincidence that twin towers were only insured against terrorist damage a few months before 9/11?

9) Are we to believe that in some the most tightly controlled airspace in the world that a couple of dosey air traffic controllers could allow planes to fly off course left right and centre without fighter jets going up?

etc....

Quite convienent. Bush now controls Iraqi oil etc and an excellent excuse to bully the middle east.

Share your thoughts.

Bob
If it walks like a duck......
Old 11 September 2004, 11:35 PM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

You forgot about the bit where the insurance policy on the twin towers was upgraded to include terrorist attacks three months before the 9/11 attack.

Oh...and how the first passport found near to the base of ground zero was that of one of the attackers...it was found about 20 minutes after the first plane crashed into the first tower.

Um...and how 8 of the suicide attackers who were reported as being involved (and dead) have since been found alive.

The best...and most consipiratorial of all is the document from the Washington think-tank (which included idiot-Bush's brother Jed amongst it's ranks) which stated that the future defence strategy of the US would benefit enormously from a major security situation along the lines of a new Pearl-Harbour...and funnily enough, the proposed bill passed into US law shortly after 9/11

I'd never call myself cynical
Old 11 September 2004, 11:38 PM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi-Frenchie
You forgot about the bit where the insurance policy on the twin towers was upgraded to include terrorist attacks three months before the 9/11 attack.
OH NO YOU DIDN'T !

Silly me.
Old 11 September 2004, 11:39 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

Old 11 September 2004, 11:40 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

11) twin towers needed to be taken down by 2025 anyway@ a massive cost. How many people have benefitted from its destruction?
Old 11 September 2004, 11:42 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

12) rash of short selling stocks in key companies affected directly by 9/11....just before the planes going into the twin towers.
Old 11 September 2004, 11:43 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

13) Well known that Bush has wanted to control middle east oil reserves
Old 11 September 2004, 11:44 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

14) 'Patriot Act' created before 9/11 and ready to go before the attacks....then pushed through straight after.
Old 11 September 2004, 11:46 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

15) didnt Hilter firebomb his own buildings to reinforce his support and beefing up security?
Old 11 September 2004, 11:46 PM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

Err... yes, so I heard.

I'm sure it's not so difficult to do.

Yes.

I would guess that the weight of the top floors collapsing onto the rest caused it to give in. We're talking thousands of tons...

Luck?

Who cares how GWBush reacts? That guy isnt even as smart as a dog!

Looks like they dont want to say...

It is, isnt it? Although the excuse is quite used up, it's still used to justify the criminal actions of the US government.

The truth is this: the USA are in such deep shït economically speaking that they NEED to attack others to survive. Their credit-based economy bubble will burst in about 20 years (so I read, book by a French economist who forecast the fall of the Soviet Empire in 1976).
Old 11 September 2004, 11:48 PM
Aztec Performance Ltd
Former Sponsor

16) Pentagon.....was it really a plane that hit it or a missile?
Old 11 September 2004, 11:50 PM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

15) didnt Hilter firebomb his own buildings to reinforce his support and beefing up security?
No idea, probably (slept a lot in history class ), but Hitler took Belgium in 2 days and France in 2 weeks. The damn yanks havent been able to take Irak in 3 years!
Old 11 September 2004, 11:52 PM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

16) Pentagon.....was it really a plane that hit it or a missile?
The video looked like a small plane; military or civilian, not sure, but not like a missile, bigger.

In any case, the US have finally been attacked on the own soil. Of course, they still havent learned anything from it... not that we'd expect them to anyway
Old 11 September 2004, 11:56 PM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

13) Well known that Bush has wanted to control middle east oil reserves
Bush doesnt want to control middle Eastern oil reserves, he was told that that's what he wants. GWBush wants to drive his Jeep, drink beer and sniff coke.
Old 11 September 2004, 11:57 PM
Manda_po
BANNED

<nods>
Old 12 September 2004, 12:11 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

i belive theres more to it then was initialy meeting the eye

i belive the pentagon plane wasnt half the size of the proposed one, the whole thing would have been far easier to work out if it wasnt for the pesky goverment bull****
Old 12 September 2004, 08:57 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It is a fact that an airliner being flown at high speed in particular is going to be pretty stable in that it will not change direction very quickly. To aim it to hit a narrow target such as one of the twin towers would not be as easy as you might think if being flown by an inexperienced pilot. If he was a little bit off in his aim it would be hard work to correct it and he would be likely to overcontrol his direction changes. It would have been revealing if we had seen the approach to the towers by each aircraft to see how well the aircraft were being flown. Not too difficult for an experienced pilot but these terrorists were supposed to have very little training.

Les
Old 12 September 2004, 09:04 AM
Kevin Groat
Scooby Regular

And the Americans didn't land on the moon, JFK was shot by the FBI and Elvis is still alive
Old 12 September 2004, 09:15 AM
FrenchBoy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
It is a fact that an airliner being flown at high speed in particular is going to be pretty stable in that it will not change direction very quickly. To aim it to hit a narrow target such as one of the twin towers would not be as easy as you might think if being flown by an inexperienced pilot. If he was a little bit off in his aim it would be hard work to correct it and he would be likely to overcontrol his direction changes. It would have been revealing if we had seen the approach to the towers by each aircraft to see how well the aircraft were being flown. Not too difficult for an experienced pilot but these terrorists were supposed to have very little training.

Les
So who are you suggesting flew these planes? Elite government/military pilots?

Thank god we actually have the footage of these planes hitting the towers as the extra B.S. conspiracies would be too much to take!
Old 12 September 2004, 09:22 AM
FrenchBoy
Scooby Regular

As you can see from the footage of the attack, the towers take the initial impact quite well. What was a problem was the few thousand gallons of aviation fuel that ignited and burned for over an hour inside (at a temperature of a few thousand degrees). This meant that the steel structure of the building 'melted' and lost its structural integrity, once this has gone the building began to collapse from the top.

The inertia of thousands of tons of steel and concrete + diminished structural integrity lower down = the whole tower collapsing like a house of cards.
Old 12 September 2004, 09:57 AM
STi-Frenchie
Scooby Regular

Hmm..probably just me but any time I've built a house of cards and they've come crashing down, they always fell to the left or right, not straight down into their own footprint as happens when demolition experts take down buildings.

Kevin Groat - surely you are not suggesting Elvis is dead? He's alive and living on the moon last I heard
Old 12 September 2004, 10:34 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I was not suggesting anything, if I had wanted to I would have done so, but I offered the benefit of my experience into the discussion.

Les
Old 12 September 2004, 11:11 AM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi-Frenchie
Hmm..probably just me but any time I've built a house of cards and they've come crashing down, they always fell to the left or right, not straight down into their own footprint as happens when demolition experts take down buildings.

Kevin Groat - surely you are not suggesting Elvis is dead? He's alive and living on the moon last I heard
He cant live on the moon because "theres a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis"

Chip
Old 12 September 2004, 11:17 AM
Harry_Boy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FrenchBoy
As you can see from the footage of the attack, the towers take the initial impact quite well. What was a problem was the few thousand gallons of aviation fuel that ignited and burned for over an hour inside (at a temperature of a few thousand degrees). This meant that the steel structure of the building 'melted' and lost its structural integrity, once this has gone the building began to collapse from the top.

The inertia of thousands of tons of steel and concrete + diminished structural integrity lower down = the whole tower collapsing like a house of cards.
Exactly!
Old 12 September 2004, 11:23 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Kevin Groat
And the Americans didn't land on the moon, JFK was shot by the FBI and Elvis is still alive
And Marylin Monroe didn't die when she was supposed to have, but was spirited away by the CIA to live in Palm Springs.

Alcazar
Old 12 September 2004, 11:26 AM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Claudius
Err... yes, so I heard.

I'm sure it's not so difficult to do.

Yes.

I would guess that the weight of the top floors collapsing onto the rest caused it to give in. We're talking thousands of tons...

Luck?

Who cares how GWBush reacts? That guy isnt even as smart as a dog!

Looks like they dont want to say...

It is, isnt it? Although the excuse is quite used up, it's still used to justify the criminal actions of the US government.

The truth is this: the USA are in such deep shït economically speaking that they NEED to attack others to survive. Their credit-based economy bubble will burst in about 20 years (so I read, book by a French economist who forecast the fall of the Soviet Empire in 1976).
Sounds interesting.
What book was this?
Old 12 September 2004, 11:53 AM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

"Après l'Empire" by Emmanuel Todd. Not sure if it has been translated into English already (it hadnt last time I checked when someone asked me, about 3 months ago). I'll check again.
Old 12 September 2004, 11:55 AM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

Available now, "After the Empire" by Emmanuel Todd, £8.43 from amazon

Quick Reply: 9/11 Conspiracy?