Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

what a forking night

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2004, 12:32 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy what a forking night

got to bed nice and early last night, had been asleep for about an hour when the screaming from the front room become too intrusive for even me to ignore. got up and took the little darling off the wife. for some reason she was in a proper temper, so i had to put her in the papoose and spent the next hour or so walking round the kitchen in circles. eventually got dizzy and felt mildly sick. went back to bed and got in with the papoose on. after another hour or so i thought she might be asleep enough to take her out of the papoose. she wasn't. by about 02:30 she was asleep. about that time i heard some banging on the front door - wtf? so i go down stairs and there's some indolent youths hanging about in front of my house. i ask them what they want. they want to know if "boom" (i kid you not) lives here. i tell them that he/she does not. but they think i am hiding the truth - they are convinced that "boom" does live in my house. they start shouting things like "Boom! Boom? Brethren - are you there?" i tell them that their brethren is definitely not in my house and would they please go away. reluctantly they decide to clear off. i go back to bed. the baby has woken up. about this time, something starts screaming in the back garden. it's screaming so loud that it's actually louder than the baby which is screaming about 2cm away from my ear hole. it goes on and on. i open the window and hurl abuse at the fox/cat/dog/illegal immigrant or whatever it is that is making the noise. this makes no difference - the screaming carries on. at about 05:00 am i totally give up on the idea of getting any sleep. i put baby back in the papoose and go downstairs. i decide to post my story of woe on scoobynet. guess what? SN's down.

Last edited by ProperCharlie; 20 February 2004 at 12:33 PM.
Old 20 February 2004, 12:44 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Suggest you go and buy a bargain bucket of condoms
Old 20 February 2004, 12:48 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

That's bad!

I thought I was getting a rough day when having to get up at 4:00am to do the graveyard shift for 5:00am

Go to use Scoobynet for a mild distraction from reality and it's not working Grrrr

It's been a long day, still I have nice hot pork sarnie on order for lunch, so that should cheer me. Unless it's cold
Old 20 February 2004, 12:49 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Olly - no need now, mate.

i couldn't beleive the attitude of those kids (teenagers, might have even been early 20s) - after hassling me for five minutes they go away, looking at me like i've done something wrong - no mention of "sorry to get you out of bed at 3 am"

Last edited by ProperCharlie; 20 February 2004 at 12:51 PM.