Madness, pure madness

Search this Thread

Old 05 February 2004, 02:31 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Madness, pure madness

read this

Sorry, but why is this illegal in prison and not being kicked out of the country?

false passport, no driving licence, no insurance, and he gets a nice free warm bed and food in our prisons, after killing a young boy.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 05 February 2004, 02:38 PM
Herts T555 Bird
Scooby Newbie

Totally agree with both your posts, it just makes you sick does it. This poor boy has had no justice done for what tragically happened to him, and this illegal is going to be lapping it up in jail with free meals and a warm bed at night.

Lets just hope the nightmares that he should get keep him awake all night.
Old 05 February 2004, 04:00 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

What really ticks me off is that the little boys death always seems an afterthought in this case

He added: "Had you left the country when you should have done, and not stayed on as an illegal immigrant, you would not have been driving that untaxed, uninsured car that had no current MoT on January 1, 2004, and so that young child would still be alive.

This b@stard should have got life for murder. He broke every law you can think of in order to drive in this country and he stayed here illegally in order to do it.
Old 05 February 2004, 04:05 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Thing is, there are many many people like this in the UK, we are far too soft and should be much harder when illegal immigrants are found, they should just be deported back to where they came from, end of story.
Old 05 February 2004, 04:37 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

beggars belief. all you can do is write to your MP and demand an explanation. if they're any good (and believe it or not, quite a few of them are), they'll ask the home office for an explanation on your behalf, make the point and let you know the result.

i suspect that the EU bill of human rights is what's queering the pitch here. ditto the recent lincolnshire case with, you guessed it, an illegal - this time as a passenger in a stolen car. the local NHS trust is having to stump up £450K for his indefinite medical care as he was badly hurt. apparently, his repatriation to iraq is not "cost-effective". and what's the opportunity cost of being a soft touch? social care of 10 children for one year: or care of one child for 10 years. no brainer isn't it?

Last edited by Holy Ghost; 05 February 2004 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05 February 2004, 04:48 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

This is a nasty one. He should be punished for what he did, ideally life, but as he is not entitled to be in this country why should we have to pay for him to be in our prisons? I guess this is why it has turned in to a bit of a cop out. Have to be seen to be punishing him somehow but want to get him out of the country ASAP.

Personally I'd put him on a Herc and kick him out mid Atlantic.
Old 05 February 2004, 05:10 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

"I would merely say that if you had been convicted by a jury of that very serious offence, the sentence would inevitably have been much longer than the one I now pass, which is directed only at the offences for which you are before this court."
this statement is unbelievable.

So if you steal a car and kill someone that 2 me is 2 crimes and should be dealt with seperately not just get done for stealing the car because that is what you did first or taht is what we decided to prosecute you for.
Old 05 February 2004, 05:18 PM
Fat Boy Slim
Scooby Regular

That just about sums up the state of this country you are better of being and asylum seeker in the UK now than you are a UK citizen! You dont pay tax, get shafted for Council tax or road tax or car insurance and hey we will give you free medical send you kids to our schools which you then want to change the rules in and then stop us putting up banners in some cities that say Merry Christmas! What has this country come to I ask you. I no longer say English and proud how did we get in this mess!? Wy waste time penalising us motorists why not spend the time hunting down illegal imigrants and kicking them out!!!!!

Rant off. This makes my blood boil and one reason I will not be bring children into this world in this country!
Old 05 February 2004, 06:17 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Trouble is if you dare to object the Politically Correct will immediately jump down your throat and accuse you of being racist.

UB
Old 05 February 2004, 07:00 PM
Neverguess
BANNED

MAde me sick at when I heard this. WTF is going on!! He would still be alive if this country wasn't so lax.
Old 05 February 2004, 07:07 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

UB - interesting point there. I would not consider myself a racist, I don't go out bashing anyone, regardless of creed or color, however, maybe I am a racist as I would like to see these illegal immigrants kick out of the UK, back to wherever they came from.

However, here is where I would be called a racist, and maybe I am. I really do have a grudge against certain ethnic groups who come to the UK, setup home here, and like living in the uk, however they go on about hating the captatilst west, and then they plan terror attacks against the country they are living in, and they want areas where only their own kind are allowed, and play the racisim card when things happen that don't go their way.

I do not have a problem with people living to their own beliefs, however, you should also respect the country you are living in. Heck I don't go round demanding all kinds of things in Canada, asking for a British only area, and no adapting my speech to the north american way.

Oh, and do not get me started on the chappies that were crossing over from sangatte red cross place... I think the french police should have shot on site any one of the buggers who was trespassing, simple as that. Sorry, if they won't go through offical chanels, then tough, face severe justice.

Am I racist and ****? well, maybe I am, I don't think I am, I think I possibly think the same as a good many other people who won't express this as they are in fear of what people will say or think about them.

If wish to comment on my views, go ahead, however, bear in mind that you may never have met me, those who have and know me, will hopefully know that I'm not some DM wearing facist who beats up those different to myself, I'm just fed up with our country being a bit soft.
Old 05 February 2004, 07:29 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

An example of what gets to me, is evident in the Spooks Episode "Nest of Angels". This is about a funadmentalist, living in the UK, who is going on about turning the UK into "our" country, making it the next islam, and going on about hating the UK and the west, etc.. and then training suicide bombers.

Right, so you're in our country, living here, happily, and you're wanting to change it, and going on a terror campagin? And we allow this? Personally in situations like this we should just go in and kick these people out of the coutnry, if they hate it so much, why are they here? explain that to me? oh, it's ok to live here, as long as you get your own way, right, that sounds fair.

If I moved to one of thier countries, and lived illegally and killed one of their children, I wonder what would happen to me? hmm, prison? possibly, deportation? maybe, but maybe I might be executed, to show how this evil man from the west killed one of our sons.

I have no problem with the majority of people, it is extremists and illegal people I have a problem with.

And yes, I do also have 'hard line' views about girls getting pregnant just to get benefit and a house, and people who drive without insurance or a driving licence, so it's not just some specific racist lint I have

Last edited by Markus; 05 February 2004 at 07:31 PM.