Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Childrens Hospital?

Search this Thread

Old 03 July 2002, 10:52 PM
^Qwerty^
Scooby Regular

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Whats more annoying with programs like that is that it showed that stupid time wasting mother who took her bloody stupid daughter into an A+E dept. for a bloody cut leg. FFS, its hardly needed a doctor to look at it. Even worse was she walked into the dept. and then had her ankle looked at because "it was hurting".

Sad.

Old 04 July 2002, 02:17 AM
plug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A friend of mine has a little boy with problems with his bone marrow which causes extreme susceptibility to infections, the poor little guy spends most of his time in Alder Hey, anyway my daughter was off school with a tummy bug yesterday, this really brought home the problems that he has, because he would have been straight into hospital for a simple upset tummy with probably needles, blood tests, staying overnight etc.
I don't know how his mum copes with the stress and worry as he has been critical many times in his short life, he is only 3, the only redeeming grace is that he has never known any different so never questions anything. My heart goes out to both of them, I couldn't imagine being able to cope if it was one of mine.