Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Government - Secret files

Search this Thread

Old 06 February 2015, 06:26 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Government - Secret files

I would love to know just how high this goes and who's all involved, I'm guessing there's some pretty 'special' people on this list.

http://news.sky.com/story/1422138/go...f-secret-files
Old 06 February 2015, 10:16 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

It's jawdropping isn't it? Why are we letting them get away with this? People just don't give a **** about anything other than celebrity culture and soap operas these days. This sort of behaviour has toppled governments in the past. It's bloody disgusting frankly!
Old 06 February 2015, 10:23 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

what happens if they have someones name in them? who has not been found guilty of any crime.

the amount of assumed guilt just because your named in the press nowadays is staggering

People are innocent untill proven guilty, unlike what the press seem to do now adays.
Old 06 February 2015, 10:26 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

You're missing the point. If the names are released then the public can at least track how they are used and what becomes of them which they have a right to do. They do not have a right to read their content and that is not what this is about.
Old 06 February 2015, 11:09 AM
stipete75
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
It's jawdropping isn't it? Why are we letting them get away with this? People just don't give a **** about anything other than celebrity culture and soap operas these days. This sort of behaviour has toppled governments in the past. It's bloody disgusting frankly!
People(the masses) are programmed this way from birth right through school, in school we are taught the key elements that are required to control us........Behaviour, Information,Dependancy,Obediency,Permission,Though ts,Emotions to name a few. Individualism is discouraged as being selfish,,group think prevails.

If these components can be controlled at a young age, then a persons identity can be manipulated and changed, simply put,,,,,,,,it's regulation of individuals physical reality.
Is it a far stretch to equate government controlled schooling with mind control?

Then the Mass media takes control, mass media is the most powerful tool (post school)used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses,it shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and ultimately defines what is normal and acceptable in every day lives.
We are in one word sheeple, we don't know this because we are programmed not too from an infant age, our life is one big lie.

Last edited by stipete75; 06 February 2015 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06 February 2015, 11:15 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
You're missing the point. If the names are released then the public can at least track how they are used and what becomes of them which they have a right to do. They do not have a right to read their content and that is not what this is about.
and stone them to death before a trial. If people presumed they are innocent untill proven guilty then fine, but they don't in todays society, they just presume they are guilty by association now adays.

accused and acuser should not be named in the press untill the trial, end of, this is all assuming thats what the file names contain of course.

Hypertheticly if it was you who were named, would you want putting to the press without charge or guilt being found?
Old 06 February 2015, 08:46 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tidgy
and stone them to death before a trial. If people presumed they are innocent untill proven guilty then fine, but they don't in todays society, they just presume they are guilty by association now adays.

accused and acuser should not be named in the press untill the trial, end of, this is all assuming thats what the file names contain of course.

Hypertheticly if it was you who were named, would you want putting to the press without charge or guilt being found?

Don't you think the names 'just might' be hidden because they actually are guilty, there's something pretty big and sinister going on at Westminster with all of this IMO..
Old 07 February 2015, 01:08 AM
Adrian F
Scooby Regular

I think they have something to hide they were very quick to publish the names of Ex DJ's and 80 year old tv artists but if your a member of the establishment then your name is kept secret

I do think they are scared of the back lash when we find out how bad this cover up is and that is why they are delaying it until after the eection in case we vote the big parties out
Old 07 February 2015, 01:12 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tidgy

The names of the files not the names of the people in the files. It's how it works, how it's always worked so once this is done and dusted people can track what is going on, what they were used for etc.It's a basic time honoured protocol that is being conveniently ignored.
Old 07 February 2015, 11:21 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Funny how the one in Rotherham is causing such a stink, but this one isn't......
Old 07 February 2015, 09:22 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Funny how the one in Rotherham is causing such a stink, but this one isn't......
Speaking of Rotherham, guess what.

http://news.sky.com/story/1422694/ro...policeman-dies

Coincidence?
Old 07 February 2015, 09:26 PM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

I wonder if theres any Lords on the list ??
Old 07 February 2015, 09:29 PM
scoobygaz1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Goes right to the top accidental death of a cop lol
Old 08 February 2015, 12:03 AM
daveyj
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk

Coincidence?
Have to admit, I don't buy into that story for a minute. Convenient loose end tied up. Very aware I have suffered a swing on the conspiritard-o-meter there but stand by it......even if arrow points to "I'm with stoopid".

Admittedly I haven't exactly searched it out, but were details of the car/driver released? Like they do in the local paper generally?

Last edited by daveyj; 08 February 2015 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08 February 2015, 02:00 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Coincidence?
Complete coincidence just like Dr. David Kelly
Old 08 February 2015, 02:05 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Haven't seen any details of the driver.......

Very odd.

What worries me is that these sorts of goings on are becoming more and more blatant...yet what can we do?
Old 08 February 2015, 02:12 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Haven't seen any details of the driver.......

Very odd.

What worries me is that these sorts of goings on are becoming more and more blatant...yet what can we do?
Exactly the question I asked the other day. We are not far off from a police state where the authorities seem to do as they please and there is bugger all way anyone can protest with any gravitas.
Old 08 February 2015, 02:27 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Even if this wasn't a straight-up accident, it's still a long jump to say he was hushed-up by someone official. It could just as easily have been someone acting alone who wanted to shut him up, or an ex-victim who was ignored when he/she made a complaint to the police and then decided to get some pay-back, or even an ex- or current criminal who he'd help put away or (double-crossed in some way) and decided to do the same.

Being a cop, and especially as seems to be the case here, a cop with a bit of a shady side, always paints a target on your back.
Old 08 February 2015, 02:31 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Don't you think the names 'just might' be hidden because they actually are guilty, there's something pretty big and sinister going on at Westminster with all of this IMO..

your presuming their guilty because they are being hidden. Untill they are found guilty in a court of law they have a right annonimaty.

What yoru saying in effect is anyone accused should be named.
Old 08 February 2015, 03:34 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

What has the death of a bent copper (in a car accident) who was under investigation over inappropriate links with (Rotherham) abuse victims

Got to do with files, that may or may not expose high ranking establishment figures in historic child sex abuse in the 70/80 and 90's
Old 08 February 2015, 07:48 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

We can't tell you...it's a secret!
Old 10 February 2015, 10:54 PM
Adrian F
Scooby Regular

some common themes of the government department involved kicking the damning report into the long grass for both rotherham and the one for the establishment hoping it will go away

the death of involved people like Leon Britian and the police officer means less people to spill the secrets
Old 06 March 2015, 07:36 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

So the police have covered up certain things to do with the Royals in the Savile report, can't say I'm surprised TBH...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...iew-transcript
Old 06 March 2015, 08:27 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

So the police have covered up certain things to do with the Royals in the Savile report, can't say I'm surprised TBH...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...iew-transcript

"Today we can reveal the documents had been vetted by Buckingham Palace - and that the serial sex attacker's royal connections were removed."

Not a Royal then?
Old 06 March 2015, 08:39 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815
"Today we can reveal the documents had been vetted by Buckingham Palace - and that the serial sex attacker's royal connections were removed."

Not a Royal then?
Couldn't care either way about them TBH, I'm not anti Royal but not deffo not a Royal either. I'm more interested in all of the covering up of certain things that's been going on than anything else. I would love to know half of it!
Old 06 March 2015, 08:41 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

The royal thing could be something or just as easily nothing. JS was basically Mr Charity, and with the access this gave him to the great and good in virtually every walk of life, it would probably be very easy for him to name-drop and spin off a few a tales about Royals or other celebs and make it sound pretty convincing. Whether any of it was actually true or not, well that's another story.
Old 07 March 2015, 12:17 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Couldn't care either way about them TBH, I'm not anti Royal but not deffo not a Royal either. I'm more interested in all of the covering up of certain things that's been going on than anything else. I would love to know half of it!
Comprehension failure?
Old 07 March 2015, 07:36 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Comprehension failure?
Nope, not just a gullible slave to the system, like certain others.
Old 07 March 2015, 09:36 AM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stipete75
People(the masses) are programmed this way from birth right through school, in school we are taught the key elements that are required to control us........Behaviour, Information,Dependancy,Obediency,Permission,Though ts,Emotions to name a few. Individualism is discouraged as being selfish,,group think prevails.

If these components can be controlled at a young age, then a persons identity can be manipulated and changed, simply put,,,,,,,,it's regulation of individuals physical reality.
Is it a far stretch to equate government controlled schooling with mind control?

Then the Mass media takes control, mass media is the most powerful tool (post school)used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses,it shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and ultimately defines what is normal and acceptable in every day lives.
We are in one word sheeple, we don't know this because we are programmed not too from an infant age, our life is one big lie.
Now I know why i rebelled so much at school.Don't listen,watch,read mainstream news,waste of time.
I like to look what's under the radar. 😃
Old 07 March 2015, 10:02 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by stipete75

Yep when I was young we never had homework like this.

Quick Reply: Government - Secret files