Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

NOW we hear the Muslim voice.....

Search this Thread

Old 04 October 2014, 09:16 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Default NOW we hear the Muslim voice.....

...in France, at least.

We have waited to hear them condemn the violence, the attacks, the kidnapping and the killings.

Finally, they have found their voice....

Have they condemned ANY of the above?

Nope, they have bemoaned the radicalistaion of their FEMALE children...and that the French government hasn't done enough to get them back...while they, themselves parade around in headscarves etc etc.

And today, a local imam was annoyed that people are speaking out against Islam, since "It's not all their fault, most Muslims are great etc etc....."

NOT A WORD against any of the violence.

You couldn't make it up, could you? I don't think they have a clue of the hate they are facing....

In fact, I'd say that quite a few westerners and non-Muslims now hate them as much as they seem to hate us infidels.

There's going to be an almighty collision soon.
Old 04 October 2014, 09:24 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

But everyone hates the French though
Old 04 October 2014, 09:30 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/co...-denounce-isis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-Algeria.html
Old 04 October 2014, 09:31 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
...in France, at least.

We have waited to hear them condemn the violence, the attacks, the kidnapping and the killings.

Nope, they have bemoaned the radicalistaion of their FEMALE children...and that the French government hasn't done enough to get them back...while they, themselves parade around in headscarves etc etc.

And today, a local imam was annoyed that people are speaking out against Islam, since "It's not all their fault, most Muslims are great etc etc....."

You couldn't make it up, could you? I don't think they have a clue of the hate they are facing....

In fact, I'd say that quite a few westerners and non-Muslims now hate them as much as they seem to hate us infidels.

Maybe if you're chronically hard of thinking. Those of us capable of putting a bit of thought into it realise that not all Muslims are knife wielding psyopaths.
Old 04 October 2014, 09:32 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2
But everyone hates the French though
Jeff likes to have a good rant.
Old 04 October 2014, 09:32 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Everybody hates Hollande anyway

!

Last edited by dpb; 04 October 2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04 October 2014, 09:53 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

I hate all religions, those Mussies don't preferential treatment from me!

Billy Connolly sums up religion nicely!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwoo...ature=youtu.be

You've had a couple of thousand years, youve fcuked it it's over, take your Reformation, your Vatican, your Mecca and **** off!!
Old 04 October 2014, 10:00 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by neil-h
Maybe if you're chronically hard of thinking. Those of us capable of putting a bit of thought into it realise that not all Muslims are knife wielding psyopaths.
That's not what he is saying. This situation has 2 different groups of people under the same religion. One that is barbaric and other are apparently peaceful. The peaceful don't seem to be actively doing too much, either within the western countries that have taken them in or in their own countries.
They certainly don't seem to be as passionate about recent events.

The cowards hide among the peaceful, the peaceful don't appear to be doing too much to seperate themselves, apart from a ****-poor youtube video.

So what is the solution? To either not act and not go to war, or to go to war and have another generation apparently hating the west. And so war it is, but a modern war, a more PC war means targets have to be picked out as much as possible, instead of good old fashioned bombing the utter **** out of somewhere into surrender. Being more PC has cost us and will cost us casualties.

At least the ****'s had the bollocks to stand up and say who they were.

And the hate continues to rise amongst the British people watching their own people being beheaded. Hate for Muslims, because we despise the barbaric side and do not trust the apparent peaceful side.

Civil war is just a matter of time.

Last edited by Kwik; 04 October 2014 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04 October 2014, 10:11 PM
riiidaa
Scooby Regular

Even al-Qaeda think Isil are despicable
Old 04 October 2014, 10:11 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Kwik
That's not what he is saying. This situation has 2 different groups of people under the same religion. One that is barbaric and other are apparently peaceful. The peaceful don't seem to be actively doing too much, either within the western countries that have taken them in or in their own countries.
They certainly don't seem to be as passionate about recent events.

The cowards hide among the peaceful, the peaceful don't appear to be doing too much to seperate themselves, apart from a ****-poor youtube video.

So what is the solution? To either not act and not go to war, or to go to war and have another generation apparently hating the west. And so war it is, but a modern war, a more PC war means targets have to be picked out as much as possible, instead of good old fashioned bombing the utter **** out of somewhere into surrender. Being more PC has cost us and will cost us casualties.

At least the ****'s had the bollocks to stand up and say who they were.

And the hate continues to rise amongst the British people watching their own people being beheaded. Hate for Muslims, because we despise the barbaric side and do not trust the apparent peaceful side.

Civil war is just a matter of time.
Or perhaps it makes better headlines to feature the nut jobs.
Old 04 October 2014, 10:37 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Clearly not listening mate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5538169.html
Old 04 October 2014, 11:19 PM
riiidaa
Scooby Regular

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
Old 05 October 2014, 01:11 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

...in France, at least.

Nothing but condemnation from moderate Islam today. Where do you get your 'news' from?
Old 05 October 2014, 06:38 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

http://www.gofundme.com/AlanHenningMemorialFund
Old 05 October 2014, 08:46 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Nothing but condemnation from moderate Islam today. Where do you get your 'news' from?
Hardly passionate though is it, more like scripted and going through the motions.
Old 05 October 2014, 08:51 AM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

How is it that every poster in this thread so far has failed to grasp that the OP is talking about a lack of public condemnation of IS from moderate Muslims in France?

If you're not sure why this matters, take a look at the graph around two-thirds of the way down this page, and bear in mind there are probably double (if not more) the number of Muslim immigrants or people of Muslim immigrant origin living in France as there are in Britain:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29359901
Old 05 October 2014, 09:17 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by markjmd
How is it that every poster in this thread so far has failed to grasp that the OP is talking about a lack of public condemnation of IS from moderate Muslims in France?

If you're not sure why this matters, take a look at the graph around two-thirds of the way down this page, and bear in mind there are probably double (if not more) the number of Muslim immigrants or people of Muslim immigrant origin living in France as there are in Britain:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29359901
Post 3, second link
Old 05 October 2014, 09:22 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Tell me Martin.....which FRENCH TV channel have YOU seen condemnation on?

I refer you to the first line of my post.

You seem to have entirely missed it...what a surprise....
Old 05 October 2014, 09:31 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

The late responses?
The few people involved?
The lack of emotion?
The lack of any demonstrations?
Old 05 October 2014, 10:19 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

You're banging your head against a brick wall. The Muslim communities around the world have displayed a watered down, scripted disgust at what has happened to Alan Henning. Whilst non Muslims are growing more and more passionate by the day, and more driven to act in the near future.
The general consensus is that British Muslims don't particularly care, and that a few mentions in Mosques around Britain is supposed to prove anything else.

I'd imagine those deleting their replies on here asking why I have reached this conclusion realised my response would be to ask what exactly they had done to display their disgust (instead of just attacking anyone white/british who dares to have a different opinion to theirs).
Old 05 October 2014, 10:35 AM
Maz
Scooby Senior

You're banging your head against a brick wall. The Muslim communities around the world have displayed a watered down, scripted disgust at what has happened to Alan Henning. Whilst non Muslims are growing more and more passionate by the day, and more driven to act in the near future.
The general consensus is that British Muslims don't particularly care, and that a few mentions in Mosques around Britain is supposed to prove anything else.

I'd imagine those deleting their replies on here asking why I have reached this conclusion realised my response would be to ask what exactly they had done to display their disgust (instead of just attacking anyone white/british who dares to have a different opinion to theirs).
If you say so, although I don't consider you the authority speaking on behalf the British public, as you would have us believe.
Old 05 October 2014, 10:51 AM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

I dont have the inclination to get into this with you hence deleting my post, otherwise you might be sending me apologies via Mantas again...
Old 05 October 2014, 10:57 AM
Skoobie Dhu
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
I hate all religions, those Mussies don't preferential treatment from me!

Billy Connolly sums up religion nicely!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwoo...ature=youtu.be

You've had a couple of thousand years, youve fcuked it it's over, take your Reformation, your Vatican, your Mecca and **** off!!
Brilliant, maybe if Billy had led the independence campaign things might have had a different outcome.
Saw Billy live last week for the 3rd or 4th time, shame to see that his health is starting to fail, he was still very funny but after watching this clip it's clear he's lost some of the real sharp edge to his humor that set him apart from other comedians.
Old 05 October 2014, 10:59 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	ycYf18H.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	74317

Both are in existance, So which is worst, is any one better than the other?

Last edited by RA Dunk; 05 October 2014 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05 October 2014, 11:01 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Skoobie Dhu
Brilliant, maybe if Billy had led the independence campaign things might have had a different outcome.
Saw Billy live last week for the 3rd or 4th time, shame to see that his health is starting to fail, he was still very funny but after watching this clip it's clear he's lost some of the real sharp edge to his humor that set him apart from other comedians.
His early (very early) stuff is by far his best IMo.

Regarding one of the issues being mentioned in this thread he does make a point the Muslims were very quick to make a stand and raise their voices when it came to the cartoon thing, but they haven't been so quick to raise their voices aginst IS.

Last edited by RA Dunk; 05 October 2014 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05 October 2014, 11:04 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
I dont have the inclination to get into this with you hence deleting my post, otherwise you might be sending me apologies via Mantas again...
Apparently I said something wrong, and was big enough to attempt to talk things out with the person I offended. You obviously still hold a grudge and didn't want to sort things in a mature fashion and instead ignored any apology and have made no attempt since to see something from someone else's point of view.
I've had similar conversations with other members on here, either when they have offended me or vice versa and 9/10 the matter has been resolved.

I'm sure this is because I am thick, have no valid opinion and because I'm a ****. Nothing to do with the fact I am white/british at all .
Old 05 October 2014, 11:07 AM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Without researching it fully I'll assume that the majority of any members of the KKK who have been arrested for offences were either ousted, grassed upon, arrested and convicted by "their own" people.
Old 05 October 2014, 01:35 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Both are in existance, So which is worst, is any one better than the other?
Nope, but the BIG difference is that the KKK are illegal and roundly condemned by other Christians, while the lower groups are either ignored, or tacitly supported by the Muslim community.
Old 05 October 2014, 01:44 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Nope, but the BIG difference is that the KKK are illegal and roundly condemned by other Christians, while the lower groups are either ignored, or tacitly supported by the Muslim community.
You got anything to back that up with? Evidence or hard facts or is it another one of your seemingly endless rants?
Old 05 October 2014, 02:04 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Well said. I see the KKK as being just as vile, but I'm free to express that opinion because KKK would be the same race as me.

Quick Reply: NOW we hear the Muslim voice.....