Notices

theft

Search this Thread

Old 14 January 2008, 06:15 PM
wills 78
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default theft

i became another member of the comon theif in da early hrs of saturday morning, parked the car up outside flat inside culdasac at 12a.m and looked out the window on way to bed at 2a.m and all was good not being very alert as i had a half days wrk on the farm as well as my fulltime job i slept right away looked back out the window at 9a.m and no subaru.. phoned the police and gave them the situation and had a call back 45mins later that they had found her abondened 10mins up the rd.. this has been the 3rd attempt on my car in 6weeks, i was able to deter them twice before nearly endangering myself in the process 2nd time.. im in no doubt this been the same scum and dad is anxious for me to let her go.. police let myself recover the car which i found uncommen and i have readilly got parts back into her in last 24hrs a friend was very good to me with a second hand model same as my own and ive been able to transfer parts over i had her part set up for the mot this friday night im that scundered im in to mines about keeping her they nicked off with my steering wheel, had 2 re wire her at steering collum replace the 2 front windows replace wheel and drivers door lock, and a second hand key barrell.. the immobalizer impressed me a small bit my mechanic says it had kicked in and shes jst shut down pity it couldent of wrked a bit sooner, the cb and stereo system was untouched for some unknown reason.. as of 2night the dogs will be sleeping inside her until i source a burglar alarm this weekend..
Old 14 January 2008, 07:03 PM
shea2k
Scooby Regular

F**KING Hell man!!!!! I dont envy you. You're obviously being targeted by some scum bags!!! I'd half imagine that no matter what car you replace it with, you're not going to have the same bother again! Jesus! I hate people that just can't let you be!

You're not allowed to work hard and have something nice for yourself in this friggin coutry!!!

Sorry for your troubles lad!
Old 14 January 2008, 07:09 PM
fifty
Scooby Regular

get a good alarm,an insurance approved one so then you get a few quid off your insurance,i have a real good alarm with built in imobliser i can hardly start it lol but i hate to hear that kid its terrible but for 2 or 3hundred quid fitted youll get peace of mind,they are the lowest of the low
Old 14 January 2008, 07:14 PM
BrocaghJohn
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that man, dont drop the chin.

John
Old 14 January 2008, 07:15 PM
c0lin
Scooby Regular

aww no way mate!! thats desperate! at least u got her back tho!!

were u in glengormley this evenin, around 5ish??
Old 14 January 2008, 07:23 PM
stevie_g2007
Scooby Regular

reallly sorry to hear that m8
Old 14 January 2008, 07:25 PM
bekee
Scooby Regular

thats wild. id kill the kunts
Old 14 January 2008, 07:33 PM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Angry

Do like me, get a big alsation and leave him to watch the car!! Dirty b******s!!
Old 14 January 2008, 08:10 PM
Scobman
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about that. I think you really should be allowed to kick the livin s**t out of these wee scumbags.... they are of no fn use to anyone!

Dont let them get the better of ya.
Old 14 January 2008, 08:13 PM
OLLIeRB5
Scooby Regular

i`m your man for an alarm if needed mate

so many people being targetted atm. its insane!

i`m quite paranoid as mines in a garage and i`m on the other side of town!!!
Old 14 January 2008, 08:35 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

**** me m8,
I think some bumfluff moustache wearing west belfast person doesnt like u.

Have u thought about getting 1 of them discreet cctv cameras? at least if u caught these ******* on camera the police might be able 2 get a prosecution. R would the ******* say that was entrapment!!!!

We could even have a steakout near ur street and get the *******s!

Very sorry for ur hassles

Last edited by petedotuk; 14 January 2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 14 January 2008, 08:38 PM
daddyscoob
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear this..... also sorry the world has so many low life scumbag thieving ba****d c**ts who will steal what somone has worked hard for. Lets hope they die an early and very painful death

Rant over......
Old 14 January 2008, 09:35 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Glad you got her back mate it really seems that these scumbags have upped their game are are now targeting more high end performance cars usually 1990s motors.
Every day there is some where in county antrim with a car stolen or attempted theft.

A good aftermarket alarm and a few discarded syringes ( these can be found near the homes of the scum doing the stealing ) poking out of the back of the drivers seat.

I personally think that since the cut backs the psni dont really have a snowballs hope in hell of catching all of them.

but hey they see the error of their ways in the end

Joyrider, 15, killed in Dublin

View Gallery
A teenage joyrider was killed when a stolen car collided with a tree. The 15-year-old boy was driving a Nissan Micra when the accident happened in north Dublin.
Investigating gardai said the vehicle hit a tree on the Greendale Road in Raheny. The boy was taken to Beaumont Hospital where he was pronounced dead shortly afterwards.

The scene has been technically examined by crash investigators, according to gardai.
Old 14 January 2008, 09:43 PM
fabiostar
Scooby Regular

Default dispose of the little *******

sorry to hear the scum were round at the car. .looks like maybe they have moved on from stealing cars outa antrim and are gona start in another area now..

im sorry but if they visit me and i hear them ill not be out on any scooby runs for about 8 years or so.and the do gooders that pretect these scum deserve the same

fabio
Old 14 January 2008, 10:18 PM
bushiwarrior
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so sorry to hear that mate can i ask in which area are they stealing from now, general area is fine?
Old 14 January 2008, 10:32 PM
c0lin
Scooby Regular

aye mate wich area are u in?? pm me if ya dnt wana publicise it ?
Old 15 January 2008, 12:47 AM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Think will is up larne way
Old 15 January 2008, 09:36 AM
Andy '00
Scooby Regular

Nightmmare mate, RB5 boyo has the right idea, 2 or 3 German Shepards in the yard and your spark plug leads by the bed side, hope all gets resolved.
Old 15 January 2008, 06:24 PM
wills 78
Scooby Regular

thanks for the thots lads am still quite mistified about the whole goings on ive never heard of a subaru being left abondened so early into it being taken, she was discovered 10 mins up the the rd from were i flat in larne < top of criagyhill>.. minus a steering wheel which geoff confirmed with me is quite hard to get off.. cb unit and stereo system left in tact although shes quite difficult to lock and open today but im wrking on it lol and the temp gauge is rising olso im hopefull with a chance 2morr in daylight it might jst be a connection knocked off sumwere looks like i might decide on giving the track rollin day a miss the now, trying to get organized for my mot friday night fingers crossed lol...
Old 15 January 2008, 06:53 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Funny they took Normans steering wheel from his skyline although he did disturb them.
Old 15 January 2008, 07:28 PM
wills 78
Scooby Regular

their must be a thing for steering wheels going on the now a good leathering wouldent go amiss.. policeman asked me olso if i had her locked! at time of theft.. hello! i said to him 2 feckin broken windows!.. ah yes so ur right he replies doh!.
Old 15 January 2008, 08:17 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wills 78
their must be a thing for steering wheels going on.

Are the wee w@nkers selling them on Ebay??,lets face it theyed be brassednecked enough for it.!!
Old 15 January 2008, 10:52 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

im thinking they might need the wheels to steal other cars must be some reason for it
Old 16 January 2008, 08:10 AM
bekee
Scooby Regular

BOYS DONT GIVE OUT TOO MUCH INFO ONLINE ABOUT WHER UR SCOOB IS........U NEVER NOW WHO IS READING THIS
Old 16 January 2008, 10:08 AM
beefo
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about this mate. At least your not sittin watchin it being wrecked and burnt out on youtube!!
They are probably using the steering wheels as trophies. "I stole this one from a scoob!" etc.
Although is it not a design on some cars that too much force to break the steering lock will damage the wheel/column? i may be talking bull but when they tried to steal my 1600 turbo replica they ripped the steering wheel clean off trying to break the steering lock, well at least the f****rs never got it!!
Old 16 January 2008, 07:12 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by beefo
Sorry to hear about this mate. At least your not sittin watchin it being wrecked and burnt out on youtube!!
They are probably using the steering wheels as trophies. "I stole this one from a scoob!" etc.
Although is it not a design on some cars that too much force to break the steering lock will damage the wheel/column? i may be talking bull but when they tried to steal my 1600 turbo replica they ripped the steering wheel clean off trying to break the steering lock, well at least the f****rs never got it!!
around 100% of cars nowadays have a collapsable steering. When a tramp tries 2 break the steering lock they have to jerk the steering left 2 right usually with some sort of lever/bar this causes the coloum 2 collapse. Still driveable but not safe. Did ur coloum break making the wheel come off r did the wheel just come off?
Old 16 January 2008, 08:39 PM
beefo
Scooby Regular

yeah the column broke at the wheel so i had to replace the whole column. so they took the radio just as a kick in the ***** as well!!bastids!