Notices

mate got car stolen

Search this Thread

Old 24 October 2007, 10:08 PM
\\shorty//
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mate got car stolen

big shout out to mate from ballymena who got his classic silver wrx stolen recently. found it few hours later near abbey centre. wee b@@tards firstly broke steering column, burnt the clutch, and popped the engine.
watch out as my dad said the night a white scoob went missing in and around ballymena.

me and my mates recently chased a few boys with belfast accents trying to get my neighbours car in the early hours of the morning.
it seems to be on the increase in the area.
Old 24 October 2007, 10:17 PM
petedotuk
Scooby Regular

ppl from west belfast dont actually steal cars from the belfast area anymore. Would u believe the wee ******* actually go around in a mini bus droppin groups off in different area's then c who can get the best car.

Catch any wee ****** tryin 2 steal mine and I'll break his FECKIN hands
Old 24 October 2007, 11:44 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

What area of Ballymena mate??.

Once told by a cop theres three places the cars turn up Belfast,Newcastle or Portrush.I had a car stolen years ago and they had clocked up over 200 miles in less than 12 hours,it was found in Dunmurray area.It was a group from Ballymena that had connections to west belfast who tipped these guys off where cars where at,then they were stolen.
Feckin wee b@stards need a feckin good kicking.
Old 24 October 2007, 11:50 PM
\\shorty//
Scooby Regular

larne road harryville it was sitting! hes had it sitting in the same spot for at least 10yrs! and then bang its gone! his pride and joy too!

im from the ballykeel area, so the ones who come into the estate to steal cars have some *****! i think the night we surprised them they got a shock though! hope im not tempting fate here!
Old 24 October 2007, 11:53 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Know the car mate,sat across from st georges park didnt it?.The wee ******* dont care about be chased off,if you were to catch them and give them a kickin,they would be straight to the cops.
Old 24 October 2007, 11:53 PM
brocks
Scooby Regular

Anyone on here ever heard about the New Years Eve Challenge.....????

Now dont quote me, and I dont wanna offend anyone here.......but rumour control has it that the is a New Years Eve Challenge amongst the hoods in certain areas of Belfast and outlying areas......they set off at 2200 and have to meet back at a certain spot at midnight and whoever arrives back in the "best" car gets a prize......the rest of the cars are then burnt or staged to death......NICE.....

What a crap society we live in eh????
Old 25 October 2007, 12:07 AM
\\shorty//
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mad555
Know the car mate,sat across from st georges park didnt it?.The wee ******* dont care about be chased off,if you were to catch them and give them a kickin,they would be straight to the cops.
aye the very one. the boy who owns it is a member on here but is a watcher!!!!
Old 25 October 2007, 12:44 AM
RB5 Boyo
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by \\shorty//
larne road harryville it was sitting! hes had it sitting in the same spot for at least 10yrs! and then bang its gone! his pride and joy too!

im from the ballykeel area, so the ones who come into the estate to steal cars have some *****! i think the night we surprised them they got a shock though! hope im not tempting fate here!
Had that car got a set of khan copy wheels on it?? Think i know it....me and my mate went to tech at farm lodge in 1998/1999 and we were just commenting a few months back about that car when we seen it in Harryville....couldnt believe the same person had it for so long....bet hes gutted
I got my astra broken into in magherafelt a few years back....the f*****s bust the door lock open, stole 40 cd's and 4 ladies coats (why) and couldnt get the car away so just got out and locked it again ....and the best bit about it was I was only out of the car for ten mins to get my girlfriend, and it was in a packed nightclub carpark....I tell ye they've got some neck on them these people who do this, it would make you boke!!
Old 25 October 2007, 06:26 AM
davey21wagon
Scooby Regular

i really do feel so sorry for people who have the bad luck in getting there cars stolen, or even broken into.

wot makes it worse is that if police even get the people for it wot happens to them ??????

not a great deal
Old 25 October 2007, 08:42 AM
scubbay
Scooby Regular

I had two attempted thefts last week. One car had no engine and the other had the turbo off for repairs ! They pushed it down the road trying to start it. Had a lot of damage to repair though I still have the cars..
Bad night for the theives as well as they got **** all (dummies)
Old 25 October 2007, 01:22 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Worse thing is if they want your car they will get it its amazing just how easy it is to get into a locked scooby.

Doors piece of cake
bonnet a matter of seconds
once the battery is disconnected the cars gone

Dual circuit cat 1 alarm ignition and fuel That way if they do get it started they wont get far with out fuel

An additional hidden switch in the power supply to the fuel pump is very cheap and very effective

I have all of the above fitted as well as a crook lock on the steering wheel
Old 25 October 2007, 07:21 PM
mad555
Scooby Regular

Shorty is there not a CCTV camera near opposite where the car was taken from??
Old 25 October 2007, 08:10 PM
\\shorty//
Scooby Regular

i think you might be right! i no theres one at moat bar!