Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is 'Accident Management services'

Search this Thread

Old 20 June 2012, 10:20 PM
Jamiesti01
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is 'Accident Management services'

Just got my renewal through and noticed this is added on the premium for an extra £22 is it worth having and what it about??

any info thanks.
Old 20 June 2012, 10:37 PM
bugblue1
Scooby Regular

with nowin no fee compan around just use one of them m8,get rid.
Old 21 June 2012, 05:14 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by bugblue1
with nowin no fee compan around just use one of them m8,get rid.
What about if you have a fault claim?
Old 21 June 2012, 05:26 PM
bugblue1
Scooby Regular

i beleive you are in the insurance industry moley what would your advice be?also there are companies who will now do everything for you even if your fault they pay your excess n sort the lot m8.
Old 21 June 2012, 05:47 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Originally Posted by bugblue1
i beleive you are in the insurance industry moley what would your advice be?also there are companies who will now do everything for you even if your fault they pay your excess n sort the lot m8.
I'd say take it TBH.
Old 21 June 2012, 06:02 PM
bugblue1
Scooby Regular

respect your opion,i had a major ins' company who wouldnt stay out of a inccident that happened a idiot was trying to say id hit his van on both sides i wanted his ins' to take me to court as i had pics witness,they just would not leave it to me then they repaired his 200pound van which cost 1200,now i no that ins usualy goto 60% of a vehicles worth,work that out,they even paid for a hire car they admitted they didnt have,so i just take everything off now.
Old 21 June 2012, 06:31 PM
Jamiesti01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
What about if you have a fault claim?
So what would these companies do that my insurance would'nt do if i had a fault claim

Just try to find out what these companies actually do???

thanks for help
Old 21 June 2012, 06:35 PM
bugblue1
Scooby Regular

in case of fault claim m8 i looked at 1 who would pay ya excess get ya car repaired n sort anything else you needed,if you have high excess that can be bloody handy & they dont charge you.
Old 21 June 2012, 10:23 PM
Moley
Sponsor

So it's an accident management company who'll pay your excess for you and get your car repaired, even if you have a FAULT claim? (ie hit a tree)
Old 27 June 2012, 09:36 PM
nigelward
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jamiesti01
Just got my renewal through and noticed this is added on the premium for an extra £22 is it worth having and what it about??

any info thanks.
Phone up the insurance company and ask what part the Accident Management Company will play if your claim is disputed or you are at fault.

When I renewed with Sky I had the £22 premium removed from my Insurance for Accident Management. The previous year I did pay the premium but when it came to the crunch (sic) there was little or no interest once the claim became disputed. The reason given was they had no line of communications with the policy underwriter and I ended having to sort it out myself, so confirm this will not happen if you do part with the cash.
Old 28 June 2012, 08:00 AM
SRSport
Scooby Regular

Surely if you pay your money to an insurance company you are paying for them to manage a claim otherwise what are you paying for? Its like estate agents that charge you rip off fees and then charge you an admin fee for the privilege of charging you the fees in the first place.
Old 28 June 2012, 08:55 PM
Jamiesti01
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by nigelward
Phone up the insurance company and ask what part the Accident Management Company will play if your claim is disputed or you are at fault.

When I renewed with Sky I had the £22 premium removed from my Insurance for Accident Management. The previous year I did pay the premium but when it came to the crunch (sic) there was little or no interest once the claim became disputed. The reason given was they had no line of communications with the policy underwriter and I ended having to sort it out myself, so confirm this will not happen if you do part with the cash.
Mine also is with sky, i have knocked it off anyway now (£22) just couldnt see why they were needed???

Originally Posted by SRSport
Surely if you pay your money to an insurance company you are paying for them to manage a claim otherwise what are you paying for? Its like estate agents that charge you rip off fees and then charge you an admin fee for the privilege of charging you the fees in the first place.
Exactly what i was thinking and the reason for posting, thought this was one of the reasons for car insurance in the first place.
Old 28 June 2012, 09:01 PM
bugblue1
Scooby Regular

its crap you dont need get rid,what did they do before some1 thought of it they still sorted it out,personally i get rid of everything as end of day you can do it yourself..