Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greenlight

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2004, 12:19 AM
robsta
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greenlight

Can you belive that Greenlight won't insure meagain due to 2 non-fault accidents where full recovery was made?

I have spent over £2500 with them in the last two years and i get a two line letter saying they don't want my bussiness anymore! Just 3 days before the policy is to expire!

I would understand if the accidents were my fault but Greenlight and their underwritters have no loss on my policy and my NCB remains.

Robsta
Old 01 July 2004, 01:00 AM
WR1 Wannabe
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by robsta
Can you belive that Greenlight won't insure meagain due to 2 non-fault accidents where full recovery was made?

I have spent over £2500 with them in the last two years and i get a two line letter saying they don't want my bussiness anymore! Just 3 days before the policy is to expire!

I would understand if the accidents were my fault but Greenlight and their underwritters have no loss on my policy and my NCB remains.

Robsta
Sounds a bit strange. Mebbe they are just reviewing things in general though? Could just be your age/vehicle type they are not interested in any more?

Got a question for you - when you made the claims for your non-fault accidents, were you asked to pay the excess? And, if so, did you get it back later?
Old 01 July 2004, 08:18 PM
robsta
Scooby Regular

I was asked to pay the excess on one of them as it took a while for the third party to sort out their side of things. Legal protection is a must on any policy!

Got my new cover with http://www.privilege.com/ for £1240 which was 100 quid cheaper that last year with Greenlight. The online quote was £500 cheaper that the telephone one.
28 with full NCB, 2 non-fault accidents and 1 SP30. Also get 3rd party on any car.

Robta