Best way to shoe-horn my ICE into a scooby wagon

Search this Thread

Old 12 February 2004, 05:30 PM
little_idiot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best way to shoe-horn my ICE into a scooby wagon

Hi guys,
I pick my scoob up on saturday and I've got a box full of ICE sat around from my old car and was just after some good ideas for what i have planned, this may take a while........

First of all, head unit. That's an easy one, tear the original one out, stick the new one in, it's a pioneer DEH-p77mp, which is sweet. On a my99 scoob do i need a wiring harness or is it an ISO connector in the car?

front speakers, I have a pair of kenwood components to put in their and run from the head unit, rear door speakers, again another pair of kenwood speakers.

The fun starts at the **** end of the car as it needs to be a removeable install. What i have is a pair of JBL6*9's and a 12" kenwood sub in an angled box. there are 2 amps, both attached to the sub box and wired with connection blocks on the power cables for swift removal, one amp powering the sub, the other powering the 6*9's.

The problem is that I can't live without these 6*9's, JBL p90's, which IMHO are the best I have heard so i need some really cunning way of installing them so that they can be removed easily as i need full use of the bootspace for my guitars and stuff, the problem, as i'm sure you are aware, is that the wagon has no parcel shelf.

Any one got any clever ideas?

Cheers
James