Notices

new and confused

Search this Thread

Old 27 March 2007, 10:29 AM
matt21
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new and confused

hello every1 am new to the site and wondered if i could have some advice, i am 19 and just bought a sti type RA import on a N plate, it has a few bits and bobs from HKS already on the car ( mushroom airfilter, dump valve, and a hyper muffler exhaust) i was wondering what is the best next few mods i can put on the car so i know its running perfect and relaiable??? and advice would be helpfull

cheers matt
Old 27 March 2007, 10:35 AM
Pete
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by matt21
hello every1 am new to the site and wondered if i could have some advice, i am 19 and just bought a sti type RA import on a N plate, it has a few bits and bobs from HKS already on the car ( mushroom airfilter, dump valve, and a hyper muffler exhaust) i was wondering what is the best next few mods i can put on the car so i know its running perfect and relaiable??? and advice would be helpfull

cheers matt

Hi Mat, if i was you i`d get the car mapped, fueling etc, i see you`re in Scotland, there`s a guy called Andy Forrest from your way, he`s one of the best mappers around, do a search on here you`ll find plenty of posts about him, then give him a call....
Old 27 March 2007, 10:49 AM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get it checked out BEFORE you do any more mods to make sure it's fine now.
Old 27 March 2007, 12:14 PM
BLACK V5
Scooby Regular

Question

Originally Posted by matt21

cheers matt
How did you get insured on that at 19?
Old 27 March 2007, 07:01 PM
matt21
Scooby Newbie

i have a really good job, thats how i managed 2 get insured on the car, its not cheap but its worth it. yeh i have heard of him before i think ill try and get a hold ov him as soon as i kan. i thought i better get the fueling checked first of all and make sure it is 100%. am i right in saying a front monted intercooler and a apexi boost controler will help also??

cheers matt