Notices

Complain or not ???

Search this Thread

Old 02 December 2005, 10:32 PM
danbenche123
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complain or not ???

Complain or not ??? Just had my scoob serviced and the report said "slightly pitted discs front and back". I bought the car from town and county subaru a week ago. They serviced the car (40k) before i drove it away. How bad is this report ?, and do i phone the garage to mention / complain ???
Old 03 December 2005, 03:06 PM
XR-Wayne
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by danbenche123
Complain or not ??? Just had my scoob serviced and the report said "slightly pitted discs front and back". I bought the car from town and county subaru a week ago. They serviced the car (40k) before i drove it away. How bad is this report ?, and do i phone the garage to mention / complain ???
When they take a car in PX or what ever they carry out a report on it as in the cars fully checked, now i no this is a pile of Bull as when i bought my 2 year old Scooby from a main dealer and drove it home on the motorway the wipers were broken and the Rubber blades wernt there, and it should of had a final check the day before they said.

I Complained about it and they replaced the blades and also have given me a big % of my next serivce, i dont expect to pay Thosands of pounds and not have any wiper blades.

Give them a call mate and say you not happy at all, tho they could say that that happend while you owned the car But it was only a week!
Nothink to loose by asking them!

Wayne