Notices

scoobyecu anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09 August 2004, 11:32 PM
jamied
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scoobyecu anyone?

Hi guys, been trying to purchase the above now for a few weeks but no joy, i know they were buzy bees with totb but has anyone been able to purchase one recently? I dont really want to go down the gizzmoecu route due to the outstanding reputation of the scoobyecu and not much feedback about the gizzmo!

HELP
Old 10 August 2004, 07:40 PM
D4V3
Scooby Regular

I've been trying for a couple of weeks aswell and heard nothing. Could you let us know if you get any where. I supose you just keep Emailing and wait for the reply.

Dave
Old 10 August 2004, 08:24 PM
jamied
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

I know the feeling mate but they must be busy, have you heard about the alternative that customscoobies are doing on the groupbuy, sounds good but it aint tried and tested like the scoobyecu so im abit confused as what to do next i guess its all a waiting game!
Originally Posted by D4V3
I've been trying for a couple of weeks aswell and heard nothing. Could you let us know if you get any where. I supose you just keep Emailing and wait for the reply.

Dave
Old 10 August 2004, 08:48 PM
JDM_Wrx
Scooby Regular

hi, i've been trying to contact scoobyecu myself now for some 8 weeks. i too have had no joy. it looks like alot of people are using the vos chip. i'm not sure about these though as it leaves the cel on all the time.

rob
Old 10 August 2004, 09:03 PM
jamied
Scooby Regular

Thats why i havnt used a VOS! another company in Newzealand called gizzmo electronics are doing a similar chip as the scoobyecu for £180, delivered in ten days and are very helpfull, but again this option hasnt been tried and tested enough, they claim fuel and timing are altered along with boost pressure and recon its a reliable upgrade giving heaps more bhp!
Originally Posted by JDM_Wrx
hi, i've been trying to contact scoobyecu myself now for some 8 weeks. i too have had no joy. it looks like alot of people are using the vos chip. i'm not sure about these though as it leaves the cel on all the time.

rob