Notices

OCV Seloniod replaced and I still get the error code! 1308 HELP !!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 April 2003, 04:25 PM
GRANT
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had this error code 1308 come up a couple of weeks ago when mapping the car.
Caused the timming to be thrown out, so ordered a new selonoid.(located on the near side and can be seen just hidded by washer bottle reservoir) Had it fitted last week and was running alot better and had reduced the amount of det I had been seeing , also the eratic idle problem disapered that was atributed to this.
Yesterday the CEL came on again with the same error code.Totally baffling as the last week I checked the voltage output and timming of both sides and they seemed to be in sync the whole time.
Checked it this moring and I am getting different voltage outputs from either side.As best as I could I checked the wiring to make sure there were no loose connections.Could not follow back to the ECU as the wires from the selonoid go into a connector block on the N/S and at that point change colour.
I have just reset the ECU to clear the fault and will see what happens tommorow.
Now what could be causing this , or is it just another faulty selonoid.It's a real bummer as have just fitted a new fuel regulator and have arranged for Pat to do a bit of mapping tommorow night.