Notices
Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries Need to ask a specific question of a dealer or third party supplier, then do it here.

API engines, Massive thanks to david and the guys cant recommend them enough

Search this Thread

Old 25 July 2008, 11:48 AM
richeg33
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default API engines, Massive thanks to david and the guys cant recommend them enough

David and all the guys in the workshop at APi

I would just like to say how happy and pleased I am with the service provided by you and I am very glad I chose API. You spent a lot of time and effort tuning and perfecting my uk turbo, and kept me up to date with what was going on.

David and the guys gave me great advice and not just to get more money out of my pocket which is a nice change, in fact they really work hard to help you get the best for your budget,

After having my car tuned it was fantastic, everything I could have wanted and more, shortly after getting the car tuned, I decided it was time for a full service.

Service done and dusted and off I go, but a few days down the line I had trouble with the gearbox and it turned out to be bad news.

I phoned David within minutes of it happening and he gave me great advice down the phone and helped me step to step, to try source the problem, unfortunately I had no luck.

David said not to worry and went about getting my car collected asap, He despatched a truck and my car was on its way to API.

David phoned me when it arrived and kept me up to date, informing me that is was down to them and that they were at fault. How many companies are that honest?, not many, they took full responsibilty and had the car back on my drive way by the next week, it was like a new car and at no cost to me.

This experienced hasn't put me off API at all, in fact its made me more confident about using them as they are honest and dont mess about, make no excuses and are very professional.

So a massive thanks to all the guys at API.

I will definitely be using you again

Many thanks

Richard Green